Lovers for DibellaAnvilCathedral Alpha

TDA

In the AnvilCathedral are 3 priestesses.

One "lies" on the altar and you can have sex with her.

At night all 3 priestesses are in The Flowing Bowl.

I have a Animation Problem,  the priestess lies on the altar ( bent over Position) but the Player use a Lovers Sex Animation not matching the NPC Position. If I use the Position keys ( Change Animation) the NPC Position/Animation is messed up.

Seems the Mod use ani 129 ( not sure ) for the Player , and the LAPF and old Lovers with PK kf is not the right Position for the bent over NPC.

-----------------------

And a conflict Problem with KotN. The Altar ID was changed to aaDonateCathAltarAnvil. In KotN Editor ID is AnvilAltarDibellaMain. In Oblivion esm no Editor ID.

In the AnvilCathedral are 3 priestesses.

One "lies" on the altar and you can have sex with her.

At night all 3 priestesses are in The Flowing Bowl.

I have a Animation Problem,  the priestess lies on the altar ( bent over Position) but the Player use a Lovers Sex Animation not matching the NPC Position. If I use the Position keys ( Change Animation) the NPC Position/Animation is messed up.

Seems the Mod use ani 129 ( not sure ) for the Player , and the LAPF and old Lovers with PK kf is not the right Position for the bent over NPC.

-----------------------

And a conflict Problem with KotN. The Altar ID was changed to aaDonateCathAltarAnvil. In KotN Editor ID is AnvilAltarDibellaMain. In Oblivion esm no Editor ID.

Show me a screenshot, I do not understand what there is not working.

The mod adds a new branch in the sleeping animation. But it is unique only to the priestess

And the Mod is not translated  priestesses names are gibberish letters, also vanilla cell Names.

And sometimes a problem with AI packages, priestess stopps moving after enter Anvil

post-3205-0-74682500-1439250244_thumb.jpg even after I got in the inn and wait an hour she was still at the same spot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Animation Problem: quest scn aaQBMushCretureOwnScript

if Call xLoversCmnIsReady tar 

if Call xLoversCmnIsReady me

Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface
      set xLoversQuest.offence to tar
      set xLoversQuest.defence to me

Let xLoversQuest.SPos := 129;
  Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 1 aaDonateStage1Fun tar me
  Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 2 aaDonateStage2Fun tar me
  Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 3 aaDonateStage3Fun tar me
  Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 4 aaDonateRestorePosConroller tar me

-------------------------------------------------------------

post-3205-0-80760700-1439250652_thumb.jpg Lovers Position 129 is used during sex

Ok here some screenshots

post-3205-0-39648900-1439250252_thumb.jpg  priestess in Position , all fine

post-3205-0-70012800-1439250260_thumb.jpg sex first stage  ani 129

post-3205-0-08013200-1439250270_thumb.jpg sex second stage  ani 129

post-3205-0-87739600-1439250278_thumb.jpg if I use the grab key(Position Change) during sex

post-3205-0-38530500-1439250285_thumb.jpg if I use the grab key(Position Change) during sex

-----------------------------------------------

And the KotN ID conflict: The Altar ID was changed to aaDonateCathAltarAnvil. In KotN Editor ID is AnvilAltarDibellaMain. In Oblivion esm no Editor ID.

post-3205-0-58076800-1439250233_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the detailed analysis.

1.The whole script is only suitable for animations 129.

2.I do not use KotN, so  it is difficult for me to assess the problem.

3. I did not have AI problems, even  with a complex mod on the dynamic behavior (random NPC cook before the fire permanently.)

aea12c0f447a67aa42e37e0c993c9506.jpg9f33ce9cc2344fb8459022ad62d5308e.jpgf4108aa1161605826d5193fcb70c7882.jpg

4. Flip positions, I've seen only when trying to insert the GetSleeping==1 mode animation

But in the archive these imitation (instantaneous transition). 

5. I checked on different systems (Windows), it's okay.

6.Maybe I'll check in Nehrim, but later. Then all.

But my ani 129 ( the LAPF ani) does not fit the NPC Position.

The Pictures "sex first stage" and "sex second stage" are ani 129. The Player is in crouch Position, but should be a Standing Position.

Can you upload your 129 kf and ini files ?

The AI package Problem is mybe a Problem in my game.

The KotN Editor ID conflict can be fixed by useing the same ID as KotN : AnvilAltarDibellaMain. So both Mod should work.

-----------------------Edit:

The LAPF 129 kf files

all 129_DefMotion kf files 21kb size

129_OffMotionx1.kf  19 kb size

129_OffMotionx2.kf 21 kb

129_OffMotionx3.kf 21 kb

129_OffMotionx0.kf 19kb

Overwrite a LAPF ani, not good.

In LAPF are many free ani numbers. I filled all free LAPF numbers with the old PK animations.

So I overwrite a old ani with your ani. I use Number 140, changed the script and works fine.

And i changed the Altar ID to  AnvilAltarDibellaMain. ( and the corresponding scripts )

Overwrite a LAPF ani, not good.

In LAPF are many free ani numbers. I filled all free LAPF numbers with the old PK animations.

So I overwrite a old ani with your ani. I use Number 140, changed the script and works fine.

And i changed the Altar ID to  AnvilAltarDibellaMain. ( and the corresponding scripts )

im glad for you.

LAPF is not Engineering documentation from PRD to Route Sheets.

I use the basic functions of the system. The whole task of user  reduces to replacing files...What can be easier? :)

Hi to all

So in the end you must do to me by the same problem here spoke fejeena and are very nabbo in set or change things then please let screenshots made to me or explained in detail so they understand the other. ^^ :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :s :blush: :s

Spoken by real pros ^^

? What do you want to know ?  I do not understand your question.

install the Mod and the extra 129.7z all works ( only if you use Knights of the Nine there will be conflict/error because of the changed Altar ID)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TDA : where are the download files ?

Or do you create a LAPF and KotN compatible Version ?

! And I still have Problems with the AI package of the priestess ( the one you can fuck) , she stops walking when she enters Anvil or the church. So I must visit Anvil during the time when they are in the Church ( e.g. 10AM no Problems , all in the church )

Hi to all

So in the end you must do to me by the same problem here spoke fejeena and are very nabbo in set or change things then please let screenshots made to me or explained in detail so they understand the other. ^^ :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :s :blush: :s

Spoken by real pros ^^

? What do you want to know ?  I do not understand your question.

install the Mod and the extra 129.7z all works ( only if you use Knights of the Nine there will be conflict/error because of the changed Altar ID)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TDA : where are the download files ?

Or do you create a LAPF and KotN compatible Version ?

! And I still have Problems with the AI package of the priestess ( the one you can fuck) , she stops walking when she enters Anvil or the church. So I must visit Anvil during the time when they are in the Church ( e.g. 10AM no Problems , all in the church )

I did not touch NavMeshes or landscape, do not know why you have a problem with the AI.

===========================================

files destroyed,  I have no more interest in this mod.

And the Mod is not translated  priestesses names are gibberish letters, also vanilla cell Names.

And sometimes a problem with AI packages, priestess stopps moving after enter Anvil

attachicon.gifScreenShot462.jpg even after I got in the inn and wait an hour she was still at the same spot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Animation Problem: quest scn aaQBMushCretureOwnScript

if Call xLoversCmnIsReady tar 

if Call xLoversCmnIsReady me

Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface

set xLoversQuest.offence to tar

set xLoversQuest.defence to me

Let xLoversQuest.SPos := 129;

Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 1 aaDonateStage1Fun tar me

Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 2 aaDonateStage2Fun tar me

Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 3 aaDonateStage3Fun tar me

Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry 4 aaDonateRestorePosConroller tar me

-------------------------------------------------------------

attachicon.gifScreenShot469.jpg Lovers Position 129 is used during sex

Ok here some screenshots

attachicon.gifScreenShot463.jpg  priestess in Position , all fine

attachicon.gifScreenShot464.jpg sex first stage  ani 129

attachicon.gifScreenShot465.jpg sex second stage  ani 129

attachicon.gifScreenShot466.jpg if I use the grab key(Position Change) during sex

attachicon.gifScreenShot467.jpg if I use the grab key(Position Change) during sex

-----------------------------------------------

And the KotN ID conflict: The Altar ID was changed to aaDonateCathAltarAnvil. In KotN Editor ID is AnvilAltarDibellaMain. In Oblivion esm no Editor ID.

attachicon.gifID.jpg

I'm in the setting is very easy downloads 129.7z it makes me the same error

my english sucks

if you can tell me where to place the folder (129)

You don't install the 129 Folder !

Unpack the 129.7z somewhere in an empty folder

Open the Folder 129

copy  129_Motion.ini and paste it in Folder : Data\ini\

copy all 8 kf files and paste in  Folder : Data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\

! It will overwrite the LAPF 129 Animation !

Better first backup the original ini and the original 8 kf files.

Archived