View File

I found some old loose files while trying to clean up my skyrim directory, I found the esp they were attached to and did conversions to CBBE HDT for them. I wish I knew the original creators, one piece was listed as Nightasy's and the rest I don't know. Hopefully I rounded up all the necessary textures and nifs into the bsa file.

Everything is in the zip, but here is a link to Nightasy's Original Mashup You dont need to download anything from there, just head over and say thanks!

This zip has all 4 armors in it and their bodyslide files. the names from left to right, Bondage Armor, Shibari, Dark String, and Mars.

You'll need HDT Physics Extensions by HydrogensaysHDT for the bouncing bits to work.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/04/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics Extensions by HydrogensaysHDT
  • Special Edition Compatible

sorry, I'll look into that now...

*edit* had the wrong texture paths in the nif. Should be fixed now. Thank you, Whizkid ! 

*another edit* crappy internet is keeping me from uploading the fix. Connection keeps resetting.

I believe all 4 were converted from UNP. I'll have to check when I get back home. I will repost the pack in this thread for you if they were. Hopefully I still have all the nifs. I was in the middle of deleting a bunch of strays in my skyrim directory. As for the Devious Devices, I'm completely ignorant on it. While I enjoy the naked bouncing parts in game, the devices havent piqued my interest enough to do any homework on it. I wont say I wont ever do it, but right now it isnt very likely.

I am using the standard cbbe hdt reference body when making them, and looking at the slidersets it pulls the data from shapedata/calientebody/calientebody.nif when building the bodies for the outfits.

I am using the standard cbbe hdt reference body when making them, and looking at the slidersets it pulls the data from shapedata/calientebody/calientebody.nif when building the bodies for the outfits.

Thanks, but I'm looking for the caliente bsd data, not the nif. Without the bodyslide bsd's for the caliente body, your clothing changes shape with the extra sliders, but the body does not.

Already have the breast tuck working, but the elven, ribs, etc. does nothing to the body. 

ahhh, sorry, misunderstood your question. Normally I delete the  extra slider stuff out of there before I upload it. Havent been on the ball lately lol.  They are extra sliders that I made some time ago to help with some conversions (Alan, Elven, Ribs, Hourglass) and then a bunch of others that are left over from an old HDT Body installation I had.  I really should get rid of the some of those HDT ones as they tend to twist things up really ugly. Anyways, I've attached all the extra bsds that I have in my calientebody shapedata folder. Since you said you got the breast tuck working, I'm guessing you know how to add the lines in the calienteBody.xml under the slidersets folder. Also, dont forget to add entries in the cbbe.xml in the slidercategories folder to get them to show up in the right sections of bodyslide. I dont use all the extra ones that are in my directory, or I'd just upload my xmls for you. 

<SliderCategories>
<Category name="Breasts" defaultHidden="false">
<Slider name="Breasts" />
<Slider name="BreastsSmall" />
<Slider name="BreastsSH" />
<Slider name="BreastsSSH" />
<Slider name="Breasts Alan" />
<Slider name="Breasts Elven" />

I am probably going to go back and upload a version cleaned of my extra slider data so as to avoid some confusion.

Extra BSDs.7z

Thank You! Working just fine.

"I am probably going to go back and upload a version cleaned of my extra slider data so as to avoid some confusion."

Or just add an edited xml here and refer the "cloth changes and moves but body didn't" crowd back here.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, Skull Tyrant, I may do it at some point down the line, but it isnt going to be anytime soon. I do like the smoother mesh, but not looking forward to redoing every armor I've done for myself, again. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...