[HDT SMP] Hair pack

Hair Work for HDT SMP.

For work you need mod HDT SMP (2016.07.08).

How add Hair:

1. (open console and write help HDT(all name hair begin HDT SMP, then player.additem ID)

2. Download add item menu(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?) and add hair.

Version history:

v1.0 Initial release

v1.1 Fix crash bugs.

v1.2 Fix many bugs(now work with last version SMP), add 3 new hair(ks hairdos(Baby Doll, Covers,Traveler)).

If don't work collision:

1. If instal HDT PE and HDT SMP(for body you use HDT PE)> download this(Config.rar) and place in hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs! (CBBE body) for unp need change name in body or config.

2. If install only HDT SMP(for body you use HDT SMP) > need open cbbe-tbbp.xml and add this

<per-triangle-shape name="BaseShape">

<margin>0</margin>
   <prenetration>1</prenetration>
<tag>body</tag>

</per-triangle-shape>

Preview:

HDT SMP HAIR.part1.rar

HDT SMP HAIR.part2.rar

Also where can I find that crimson twilight armor? Its the first time I'm seeing it with HDT physics (on the lower parts). Is it your private work?

nope, all work with armor include new HDT SMP i add in Manga Conversion thread.

Can someone please explain how i get HDT SMP downloaded?  I tried the chinese site but no luck, google translator doesn't really  help. I really want to 
try these awesome hairs. :3

Can someone please explain how i get HDT SMP downloaded?  I tried the chinese site but no luck, google translator doesn't really  help. I really want to 

That's a problem for me too, as even if I can get through Chinese with Google Translate, is still requires me to register and download all those applications... Maybe some people are familiar with CN net and all the stuff, but for casual English speakers who just want the mods working a reupload to a more easily accessible location will be a huge help.

That's a problem for me too, as even if I can get through Chinese with Google Translate, is still requires me to register and download all those applications... Maybe some people are familiar with CN net and all the stuff, but for casual English speakers who just want the mods working a reupload to a more easily accessible location will be a huge help.

Aaa so that's why I saw now download section. I'm not even registered. Well I'll give that a try, but registering to sites with languages that I don't speak is always fun. xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

From what i remember/read SMP hairs needs to be a wig and got through console, or game will crash otherwise.

I've been trying for the past couple of days by replacing the BB's hair style azar pony tail with the one in this pack and can confirm it crashes instantly on loading a save game. Both are installed so the xml that's pointed to in this should be a valid reference.

Whats weird is that the Azar pony tail is a hdt-pe hair style and that works and as far as I can tell there's little change (although not checked thoroughly) and even tried swapping the xml files but it didn't work. I guess there's something else in the smp plugin causing the problem.

As for why I was trying - changing hair colour changes the wig but it kept resetting to black. Also had opencl enabled but have since turned it off as it appears that it was causing a full screen whiteout with enb with to many items i.e. four followers with smp bodies and hair.

• 2 years later...

This is the only one I've found that has Baby Doll or Traveler for example, but I'm unable to get any of the meshes even visible in game despite a full SMP setup working with everything else (and a hundred or so other hair mods.) Paths are fine, textures, xml, etc. Mesh looks fine in Nifskope...

• 4 months later...

The hairstyles will be invisible on your character unless you add your race to additional races(yes, even vanilla races) for each armoraddon. Some sloppy modding by the author there. I have no idea how it could work for you.