View File

Aradia's Snake Rogue Armor converted to CBBE HDT. Bodyslide files included. Download HDT heels and physics with the compatible skeleton for the bounce!

Thank you, Aradia for your beautiful models, and Vioxsis for the original esp this was expanded from.

Updated with fixes for wrong dismemberment in nif on legs, added chest and leg pieces, and fixed missing weight slider support. Don't "finish" your projects when you are falling asleep. :-/
Added more screen shots to show dismemberment.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/04/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT HighHeels system for boots, and HDT physics with compatible skeleton for the bounces
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hi Drakoleon! I actually broke the armor up into different pieces in the esp, no zaps needed  :shy:  If you type "help snake 4" in the console you should see all the pieces listed. I did it this way because I like to have the mix and match options that a zap wont give you. All the pieces are also craftable at a forge, and should show up under leather, although admittedly I did not verify the recipes all worked.

Hi Drakoleon! I actually broke the armor up into different pieces in the esp, no zaps needed  :shy:  If you type "help snake 4" in the console you should see all the pieces listed. I did it this way because I like to have the mix and match options that a zap wont give you. All the pieces are also craftable at a forge, and should show up under leather, although admittedly I did not verify the recipes all worked.

Thanks a lot for your reply! Yeap i saw that ...but the the bodysliders needed for each part right? Many thanks  for your efforts !

Hey, Drakoleon. Sorry this reply took so long, been fighting with an upload for 2 hrs.  All the pieces are in the one Nif, each matched to an appropriate body slot. The esp entries tell it which slot to display. If you've messed with Nifskope at all, you can open up the nif and check the bsdismemberment entries for each Nitrishape, you'll see different body slots for each one. Most armors are tied to slot 32, which is the whole body and so it all gets displayed together. These will get displayed apart from each other, but they are all there :)

Really wish there was a favourite/track option for loverslab as i wish not to download it now.

how about there is one right below the download button?!? you can follow this file and you can view content you follow via your profile

Okay, so I am confused as to which Aradia armor is which.  I go and look at photos and originally thought this one was Aradia Devious.  One picture shows it as Rogue though, and their is a one shown with a Snake around the waste.  That was me searching on the web.

I love the retexture but it would be neat to see identified photos of each one if someone reading the thread knows.  Maybe should be on the orginal thread but they gave such as description I hate to ask.  I have never been able to understand with this armor how the levels workin practice other than smithing and adding articles.  It would be neat if someone could attach identified photos of each armor.  Thanks for making this mod!!!!!!

If the original Aradia armors are installed, will this package overwrite them? Or will I end up with two different sets of Aradia Rogue armor in the crafting menu?

I've been hoping for an HDT-bodyslide version of the rogue armor for quite a while! Thanks so much for taking the time to make this. :-)

the nif files of the different armors will have different nitrishape names in them to start with, which is what bodyslide uses to apply transformations, and then there are all the differences in the shapes themselves, so no, sorry, you'd might be able to use it as a starting point in OS, but there would be lots of work anyway.

Markdf, as long as both esp are enabled, both sets will load...and I did change the model path for mine so it shouldnt overwrite the models for the other one.

Check the MCM for Devious Devices under "Devices Underneath". In section 32 (body), you'll see that it see to cover chastity bras. Set it to None instead so that chastity bras are still visible while wearing armour.

Thank you so much, I am unsure why I missed that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...