True Yennefer of Vengerberg for SKYRIM

in anyway.. xnalara (as xps) use .mesh, thats not compatible with skyrim, either with nifscope, so you need convert those .mesh into .obj (directly on xnalara).

the advantage of xnalara is the fact the model is rigged and also can be posed as you want "before" get convert into .obj.

(at least, thats what i do if i get an model from xps. most simple way ever for create statue for exempl ^^ )

Yes i need the rigged skeleton, that help me a lot for the full body convrsion.

Looks awesome, unfortunately I am unable to use both the playable and non playable version of Yennefer. I have the same issue posted with the Yenn race but the companion version does not show in game. I tried installing with mod organiser than nexus and manually but to no avail.

try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50644-true-yennefer-of-vengerberg-for-skyrim/?do=findComment&comment=1270356

Alright I managed to get her working to a degree, dunno what is going on she sort of phased out then went transparent ... sort of. I was also wondering if something is wrong with her height, in mine here legs look a little long. Sorry in advance about how I posted the images I have forgotten how to use the spoiler tag thing,

attachicon.gifenb_2015_08_11_18_59_28_94 (1).jpg attachicon.gifenb_2015_08_11_18_51_20_05.jpg

For invisible problem try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50827-follower-disappears-when-wearing-any-hdt-wig/?do=findComment&comment=1277478

Yes your Yennefer follower don't have the good proportion.

You should be have a mod who modify the skeleton base of your game.

Sorry to annoy you again lol, but now Yennefers face is quite tan. I was also wondering if there has been any head way for the race version.

attachicon.gifenb_2015_08_12_18_19_35_69.jpg

The tan depend a lot of  ENB.

I will make a more pale version for who need in the next update.

Thanks for the quick response and continued assistance, yeah I fixed it some how so I have everything in order now. Awesome mod keep up the great work. :D

OMG !!! Can you make TRISS ? OH GOD! :heart:

I will make only Ciri, i have any feeling for Triss.

This really has promise. One problem I'm having though, is that she seems to be really tall. I don't know if it's normal since I'm using the same skeleton as you are, but she seems really tall. I hope that could be fixed.

x5SB3i7.jpg

She have the same proportion than nord race, the same size than Lydia by exemple.

You have maybe a mod who modify the size of all races in Skyrim.

You can find some smart men too, and she have the high heels system, it's normal to find some difference with the height.

I can't make a personal mod for all users, if you want a more little Yennefer, you can modify the size in the creation kit , like in the picture:

post-30616-0-44972300-1439636511_thumb.png

OMG !!! Can you make TRISS ? OH GOD! :heart:

I will make only Ciri, i have any feeling for Triss.

This really has promise. One problem I'm having though, is that she seems to be really tall. I don't know if it's normal since I'm using the same skeleton as you are, but she seems really tall. I hope that could be fixed.

x5SB3i7.jpg

She have the same proportion than nord race, the same size than Lydia by exemple.

You have maybe a mod who modify the size of all races in Skyrim.

You can find some smart men too, and she have the high heels system, it's normal to find some difference with the height.

I can't make a personal mod for all users, if you want a more little Yennefer, you can modify the size in the creation kit , like in the picture:

Ahh, it's maybe because of SkyRe or something. But the Nords I've met aren't as tall as Yen though. I'll try to have a look  at what you've suggested. Thanks!

high hell is the problem with the size of yennefer. just try to check and mess around with the high heel setting in mcm and you can find more appropriate setting for reduce her size

Figured that out when I installed another armor that requires HHS for a certain follower. I guess I didn't pay much attention to the height before. So, nothing's really wrong with Yen.

Damn, i don't why but Ciri look super hot in Skyrim!

Projects I’m working on: 20% done

Good new; i found the same tool for have exactly the same normal.map  than Skyrim vanilla.

The result is infinity more better.

post-30616-0-58905500-1440265072_thumb.jpg

post-30616-0-01276300-1440265075_thumb.jpg

post-30616-0-41261100-1440265077_thumb.jpg

post-30616-0-75644200-1440265080_thumb.jpg

Damn, i don't why but Ciri look super hot in Skyrim!

Projects I’m working on: 20% done

Good new; i found the same tool for have exactly the same normal.map  than Skyrim vanilla.

The result is infinity more better.

Wow, looking great already! Excellent work s666.

I have realised a video with the next update for Yennefer and a tease with Ciri:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVOy6K2KNqQ

They look really well ! Can't wait for he next update :P

The playable yennefer don't work for me, she exactly look like with the mimic racemenu plugin (with the effect we know), the make up in more. I guess it's not adapted for racemenu, but, anyway, having yennefer as follower is enough for me. :)

I have realised a video with the next update for Yennefer and a tease with Ciri:

Both looking great, the fact they have facial morphs is stunning, you don't often see that.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVOy6K2KNqQ

They look really well ! Can't wait for he next update :P

The playable yennefer don't work for me, she exactly look like with the mimic racemenu plugin (with the effect we know), the make up in more. I guess it's not adapted for racemenu, but, anyway, having yennefer as follower is enough for me. :)

yeah for the moment i work only on the follower version.

Both looking great, the fact they have facial morphs is stunning, you don't often see that.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the release.

Thanks, yes i'm happy with the morphing result.