True Yennefer of Vengerberg for SKYRIM

Yennefer of Vengerberg

History is replaying for me. I first played Skyrim and as I had questions and wondering what happened before I played after Oblivion, the same happened with Witcher 3 so after three playthrough my curiosity won and I made a playthroug on Witcher 1 and after on Witcher 2.

So in the end although so many people Like or Love Yenn I felt the same as GameLover explains in his/her post (post no 7).

Although as this isn't an article to judge Yennefer  I feel very happy to have her in the Skyrim family.

Congratulations on your work !!!

p.s. and will wait for lovely Ciri :)

Excellent work man. Don't throw her. Do it qualitatively. Please!

I make always update to my mods, it's just i work only with  the feeling and when i have the time.

I work for the moment on the Helena Harper and Bless update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 07/08/2015:

Playable version added (1.1)

Ok.

s666 look my archive amigo :), maybe you find something useful. Eyes, mouth(teeth, tongue) body, mask.

Hi all!, how r u?, thnks u for the playable update, but i have an issue, and i don't know why is that =S, can anyone help me¿?

p.s. i disabled all face/model mods except for the hdt mods...

http://hpics.li/96626d7

http://hpics.li/b3d1ec2

Sorry for bother =S

I had a similar problem and haven't be able to solve it. This should be a problem with racemenu because even the mimic spell don't work well.

So, congrulations to the peoples who make this mod, i guess it has been hard work to make it work. ^^'

i don't know why the playable version doesn't work, already uninstall all the mods, so, i don't think racemenu is causing the problem =S,its seems the face doesnt match... =S.. im sad because this is not working on my pc! jajaja =(, the follower version works great =P

Hi all!, how r u?, thnks u for the playable update, but i have an issue, and i don't know why is that =S, can anyone help me¿?

Sorry for bother =S

I had a similar problem and haven't be able to solve it. This should be a problem with racemenu because even the mimic spell don't work well.

So, congrulations to the peoples who make this mod, i guess it has been hard work to make it work. ^^'

Me too. Hope someone can figure it out.

i saw sombody have make an Ciri version already

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68567/?

The meshes face from Skyrim (it's a racemenupreset), not Witcher 3, but that stay a good work.

Texturing for the face is a mix with vanilla and Witcher 3 diffusemap.

wait !

if you use diffuse mix of witcher and skyrim, do you use also an mixed normal ? or maybe witcher not use normal (never have look the witcher textures)

The meshes face from Skyrim (it's a racemenupreset), not Witcher 3, but that stay a good work.

wait !

if you use diffuse mix of witcher and skyrim, do you use also an mixed normal ? or maybe witcher not use normal (never have look the witcher textures)

He have mixed all textures, the normal map too.

All video games use a normal map, it's a rule.

But like the creation engine is a true old s***, you need to create a normal map with 3DSmax, if you create a basic normal map with Gimp by exemple, you going to have a shitty result. (for the face i mean)

Sorry for bother =S

Me too. Hope someone can figure it out.

I will try to corrige the .ESP when i can, i think it's a problem with the Yennefer race and the creation kit.

But like the creation engine is a true old s***, you need to create a normal map with 3DSmax, if you create a basic normal map with Gimp by exemple, you going to have a shitty result. (for the face i mean)

i guess you talk about nvidia tool for the normal, and not the 3ds itself (as i dont even know if 3ds allow to create normal map directly without photoshop or else)

its not a rule, some games didnt use normal. normal are just for the shiny effect (sort of), its not necessary needed on game that didnt use shiny/reflect.

but mixed textures, i mean, dat look good, but if we look in details, i guess its all shitty. i guess need to convert all in dds, with format dx5( that maybe witcher not use specifically this) in same than put alpha channel on an mixed textures....

jesus what a complication ^^. not the best idea to mix all of these

i guess you talk about nvidia tool for the normal, and not the 3ds itself (as i dont even know if 3ds allow to create normal map directly without photoshop or else)

its not a rule, some games didnt use normal. normal are just for the shiny effect (sort of), its not necessary needed on game that didnt use shiny/reflect.

but mixed textures, i mean, dat look good, but if we look in details, i guess its all shitty. i guess need to convert all in dds, with format dx5( that maybe witcher not use specifically this) in same than put alpha channel on an mixed textures....

jesus what a complication ^^. not the best idea to mix all of these

It's a good idea if you don't want create a .tri file, he have done that for use the Skyrim head meshes.

But that will never like the witcher 3 meshes.

wait !

I actually made the head in blender, not it in racemenu; although I did use its sculpt feature to re-align the neck seam with the skyrim bodies. I might have to say that in big, bold letters so people stop asking me for the preset :P. I painted all the textures by hand in photoshop. And for the record, it looks horrible without the normal map.

I'm a big fan of your Yennefer mod, by the way. Did you make the .tri files yourself? I've never seen anyone take that approach. I had wondered if, and how well it would work but I lack the knowledge to try it myself. The results are impressive. I hope you make more followers.

wait !

I actually made the head in blender, not it in racemenu; although I did use its sculpt feature to re-align the neck seam with the skyrim bodies. I might have to say that in big, bold letters so people stop asking me for the preset :P. I painted all the textures by hand in photoshop. And for the record, it looks horrible without the normal map.

I'm a big fan of your Yennefer mod, by the way. Did you make the .tri files yourself? I've never seen anyone take that approach. I had wondered if, and how well it would work but I lack the knowledge to try it myself. The results are impressive. I hope you make more followers.

Yes i have make the .tri manually with the meshes from witcher 3.

I wait the Xnalara version for make Ciri.

I work only with 3DSmax, if you worked above too , i will have given to you some tips, but it's  really a big s*** believe me, for  create a new .tri file.

All movements for the face are morphing in Skyrim, it's not motion capture like the Witcher 3, that make really a huge difference with the result.

Morphing :old game

Motion capture:new game generation.

post-30616-0-63130600-1439232351_thumb.jpg

post-30616-0-14436100-1439232407_thumb.png

wait !

I work only with 3DSmax, if you worked above too , i will have given to you some tips, but it's  really a big s*** believe me, for  create a new .tri file.

All movements for the face are morphing in Skyrim, it's not motion capture like the Witcher 3, that make really a huge difference with the result.

I got the model from this website.  It's not for Xnalara, just the .obj files.

I'd be interested to see how it worked, but I'd probably need a whole tutorial to do it myself. I'm looking forward to seeing your results though.

wait !

I got the model from this website.  It's not for Xnalara, just the .obj files.

I'd be interested to see how it worked, but I'd probably need a whole tutorial to do it myself. I'm looking forward to seeing your results though.

Ok, cool, i will take a look, thanks for the link.

in anyway.. xnalara (as xps) use .mesh, thats not compatible with skyrim, either with nifscope, so you need convert those .mesh into .obj (directly on xnalara).

the advantage of xnalara is the fact the model is rigged and also can be posed as you want "before" get convert into .obj.

(at least, thats what i do if i get an model from xps. most simple way ever for create statue for exempl ^^ )

Looks awesome, unfortunately I am unable to use both the playable and non playable version of Yennefer. I have the same issue posted with the Yenn race but the companion version does not show in game. I tried installing with mod organiser than nexus and manually but to no avail.

in anyway.. xnalara (as xps) use .mesh, thats not compatible with skyrim, either with nifscope, so you need convert those .mesh into .obj (directly on xnalara).

the advantage of xnalara is the fact the model is rigged and also can be posed as you want "before" get convert into .obj.

(at least, thats what i do if i get an model from xps. most simple way ever for create statue for exempl ^^ )

Yes i need the rigged skeleton, that help me a lot for the full body convrsion.

Looks awesome, unfortunately I am unable to use both the playable and non playable version of Yennefer. I have the same issue posted with the Yenn race but the companion version does not show in game. I tried installing with mod organiser than nexus and manually but to no avail.

try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50644-true-yennefer-of-vengerberg-for-skyrim/?do=findComment&comment=1270356

Yes i need the rigged skeleton, that help me a lot for the full body convrsion.

try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50644-true-yennefer-of-vengerberg-for-skyrim/?do=findComment&comment=1270356

Alright I managed to get her working to a degree, dunno what is going on she sort of phased out then went transparent ... sort of. I was also wondering if something is wrong with her height, in mine here legs look a little long. Sorry in advance about how I posted the images I have forgotten how to use the spoiler tag thing,

post-827903-0-07328300-1439296868_thumb.jpg post-827903-0-49258700-1439296906_thumb.jpg

post-827903-0-83704400-1439296811_thumb.jpg

post-827903-0-94495600-1439296931_thumb.jpg