Some mods disabled when loading game

Melow

So here is my problem :

Let's say I play skyrim with all my mods working fine. I save and close the game, then maybe 2 hours later I restart the game and load my save. 

Problem is now some of those well working mods are like disabled when I load the save, in fact only 2 or 3 of my mods are doing this : Sexlab Defeat (latest version) - Creature framework (from MNC latest version too) and sometimes Dangerous Night (Also up to date)

I use the "reconfigure" option in SL defeat MCM, which fixes the problem with SL defeat.

For Creature framework, it seems like the "things" of various creature doesnt save, most of them stay flacid when the animation is playing. To fix this I use the ''re-register all mods" option and everything works fine (btw all creature only have sexlab nude creature as option for their ''thing'' in the MCM menu of creature framework, I dont know if thats just normal or I did something wrong)

I have no fix for Dangerous nights tho, I have to reload until it works fine, but the bug happens once every ~10 load so idc for Dangerous nights.

Now the thing is, I have to do this everytime I load a game, which is kinda annoying you know, I want to play right after I get ingame ^^'

To be honest I have no clue what can cause that, I double checked each mods Installation instructions/troubleshooting/Faq/requirements and everything I did seems right zzzzz.

I use mod organizer and loot, Im 100% sure I have all the requirement for all the mods I listed + no conflict.

My skyrim is a fresh install from 1 week ago (new computer :D) and thats the first time I get this kind of issue in my game (been playing skyrim since the launching of the game ^^)

What Im asking is if somebody had the same problem as me and can help me fix this, I can deal with it 2-3 times but it gets annoying real fast :/.

Start a new game with mods disabled. Save. Quit. Enable your mods. Reload save. Wait until everything is registered in skyui and wait 2 minutes more. Save. Quit. Start and reload save.

Check if it still happens. If not, your savegame is corrupt, if it still happens some mod conflict.

Start a new game with mods disabled. Save. Quit. Enable your mods. Reload save. Wait until everything is registered in skyui and wait 2 minutes more. Save. Quit. Start and reload save.

Check if it still happens. If not, your savegame is corrupt, if it still happens some mod conflict.

Well I did that already and just did it again, same thing is happening on the new fresh savegame, im almost 100% sure its not mod conflicts tho as I went through the mods topics again and again.

The only thing I see is that I have too much plugin/mods installed but im under 255 active esm/esp and skyrim runs fine (Played almost 6 hours without a CTD yesterday), im running out of ideas here I have 0 clue on what is causing this u_u

Thanks for the answer anyway :-)

For Creature framework, it seems like the "things" of various creature doesnt save, most of them stay flacid when the animation is playing.

That I do not understand. Flacid and erected schlongs are not available here on LL for creatures, only for humanoid NPCs. Did you mean, that the animals don't show their schlongs during the animation? That bug I had once. It was because of faulty load order.

-> Loot / Boss can sort the load order of ESPs, but the order of what mod is loaded when needs to be arranged by you. MO helps here, but it can't flatten out every mistake you might make.

If there is no better help coming along, I'd say you should try to rearrange the mods activation order (= the left pane).

For Creature framework, it seems like the "things" of various creature doesnt save, most of them stay flacid when the animation is playing.

That I do not understand. Flacid and erected schlongs are not available here on LL for creatures, only for humanoid NPCs. Did you mean, that the animals don't show their schlongs during the animation? That bug I had once. It was because of faulty load order.

-> Loot / Boss can sort the load order of ESPs, but the order of what mod is loaded when needs to be arranged by you. MO helps here, but it can't flatten out every mistake you might make.

If there is no better help coming along, I'd say you should try to rearrange the mods activation order (= the left pane).

What I mean by flacid is the non erected version for some creature and no schlong at all for others, they dont show at all even during animations.

About the load order on the left panel of MO I arranged it manually for most of the mods.

The thing is more nasty critters include every mods now (Bestiality extra/Creature framework/SL nude creature/hentai creature/j containers) so only the load order of the esp matters since its one single mod for all the creatures and I respect that load order.

I think i'll try to re-arrange the load order of some of them bugging mods on the left panel and run skyrim/new save etc many times, or I might just give up and do those little thing everytime I want to play ^^

Brain hurts zzzz

Archived