need help for "petite/skinny" hdt char

nemo666

hi

First of all, I apologize  for my rough English  (and my many mistakes).

It's been a long time since I didn't have played/moded, and now I'm confused given the many new mods available.

I know the moding takes time, but in the optical of avoid losing much time, I made calls to your knowledge. I would get a pretty woman, sexlabs compatible (with less deformation / bugs / problems), preferably "HDT" and DD (devious devices) compatible (for "clothes").

I'm looking for a character that follows these points:

• compatible sexlabs
  • compatible hdt
  • DD suits/stuffs (I have nothing against bodyslide use, but if already existing conversion is even better (and probably better than my results))
  • a "small/skinny" body (I'm not particularly a fan of BIG breasts), but with the jiggle/bounce, (may have bigger breasts than basic unp skinny) and a correct "weight" or jiggle config file (not flying boobs or mega jelly effect.
  • with nice textures (without neck / hand / foot seam)
  • if possible with the working / 3d vagina
  • as well as a pretty face (I have not necessarily need help for that, but I've had problems with facial mod and body texture without solutions (after testing order loadings))

optional:

• a way to apply this change for all female npc (or other good general body replacer for npc)

Thank you in advance for your advice to this body (and the various links and other installation help)

UNP JIGGLE

From weight slider 00-50 you will get slim body shapes, from 51-00 the body shapes will start matching more buxom body types.  It doesn't have the vagina features you're wanting but there are a fair number of outfits made for it, plus custom jewlery and body piercings.  I also have HDT high heeled boots for most of the vanilla armors that are meant to work with the body's calf shape.

As for DD support with the body, it works seamlessly with the TBBP (UNP) files in the core mod.  For the DD nipple piercings, I have replacers for those available as an optional file on the main mod page.  And the Jiggle Body was made to be used with Sexlab animations.

For making NPCs, CPU has an excellent tutorial uploaded here at LL.

Thanks a lot for your answers!

I think i will try "UNP JIGGLE" soon (in few day when i have a little time to spend about this)

It's a bad  news about the "3d vagina". But I can do without it, particularly if all else goes well.

You will receive news from me within the next week (if everything goes well).

juste a question for Kendo 2:  about your body, clothes you use are juste any  "base" unp suit

PS: of course if someone else has solutions, I should regard too.
( I apologize again for my deplorable English )

Archived