Need of Small mods

Ashkandii

I need some  Small Mods, Mods you cant play without, Mods you wish to use but cant, Hidden Gems, Nice Additions.

Example, player headtracking, Sneak tools, More Bandit Camps.

Also need some nice Heavy Armour mods, something that could fit into the skyrim universe, so nothing like Commander Shepard's N7 Armour.

Note: I'm using Ghorza's Armour and Dragonbone Barbarian Already.

w1VmoAY.png

Heres a funny image if i wasted your time D:

You may already have it. But I find Ultra-realistic bow sounds to be somewhat a requirement for me now. As someone who dabbled in archery it's top notch!

Player size adjuster is handy if you want to interact with bondage devices, so you can be really short or a giant but manually fit yourself to pillories with a few clicks.

Also Violens has a special place in my magic bag...

And for a hidden gem I found a follower here on LL: Anumeha by MergatroidSkittle. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1779-anumeha/

She's cute (Duh) but has an added feature of being both a gorgeous gal and a magical bow. IMHO Snazzy!

Just a few shinies I found.

You may already have it. But I find Ultra-realistic bow sounds to be somewhat a requirement for me now. As someone who dabbled in archery it's top notch!

Player size adjuster is handy if you want to interact with bondage devices, so you can be really short or a giant but manually fit yourself to pillories with a few clicks.

Also Violens has a special place in my magic bag...

And for a hidden gem I found a follower here on LL: Anumeha by MergatroidSkittle. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1779-anumeha/

She's cute (Duh) but has an added feature of being both a gorgeous gal and a magical bow. IMHO Snazzy!

Just a few shinies I found.

Violens always has a spot in my load order, but I did not have Ultra-realistic bow sounds since I use AOS 2

Will use it when i switch back to my Archer. 

Not much of a person who uses followers, I like the feeling that I cant turn to anyone for help and must find my own way rather then sit back relax and watch Indigo kill an entire bandit camp :P

Small mods...hmm. Performance Plus, Guards Attack Thugs/Assassins/And More. Player Size Adjuster, Crime Bounty Decay. Alternate Crafting System (smiths can make things for you) and Immersive Speechcraft, though that one's not so small. Order My Items and Patron Gods of Skyrim, too. I've no suggestions for Heavy Armor mods, though.

Small mods...hmm. Performance Plus, Guards Attack Thugs/Assassins/And More. Player Size Adjuster, Crime Bounty Decay. Alternate Crafting System (smiths can make things for you) and Immersive Speechcraft, though that one's not so small. Order My Items and Patron Gods of Skyrim, too. I've no suggestions for Heavy Armor mods, though.

I stumbled across the GEMS - gameplay enhancement mod page and it covered lots of different small mods in there so im using things from there

but thanks for reminding me about immersive speechcraft i actually forgot about it

Archived