Mass Effect 3 Tutorials: Nude Mod & Change Hair/Face

llNomadll

I don't understand this at all. I have coalesced.bin files that allow me to use the underwear, but not dancer. And no matter what I do I cannot obtain it. For kicks I deleted every single value in the casual appearances field except for the dancer one I copied and pasted, and it still won't give me it; in fact it still gives me the same 48 outfits I've had before.

What's going on?

In fact, I just deleted the coalesced.bin completely, and the game still runs, and gives me the same 48 outfits...please help =/

• 1 month later...

yep, links are broken. 

damnit, I wish I could get Texmod to work with my copy of ME3. I have everything setup properly and I have been able to mod ME3 in the past. I have several of my own mods in various states of completion. However, now when I click to start ME3 in Texmod absolutly nothing happens. No error, no game. Hell I even opened taskmanager and looked at the processes while I tried to run the game, no new processes began. It is really quite maddening since I have been able to mod the game in the past. I recall something like this happening with ME2 where I couldn't mod it for a long time. I think it began with my antivirus ( I use Webroot ) flagged it and then after I added Texmod as an exception and told the antivirus to not touch the program, Texmod stopped working. So I even tried to turn off my antivirus and then run the game through texmod, nothing happened either. After several months and probably a new installation of the ME2 game and probably a different copy of the texmod exe it started working again. Course I was happy but I have no idea what (A) caused it to stop in the first place and (B) how the hell it started to work again. Without knowing this I don't think I will ever be able to get ME3 to work with texmod.

An Update:

I have actually now reinstalled ME3 to a different hardrive and have used a different copy of the texmod exe and it still does not work. With or without my antivirus working. 

• 3 months later...

I am having kind of the same issue, Texmod isn't working at all. My game still runs but none of the .tpfs are being loaded in. I am having to manually change various things in ME3explorer and that's not feasible for a non modder like me. So if there is any help to getting texmod to work the right way please let me know.

• 4 months later...

Been quite a while since anyone posted here. This thread have any life left in it? I made all the changes mentioned on the OP, but when I equip the underwear, it's the regular underwear, no titties showing. When I equip the actual nude skin, I get no titties again, and no vaj, just a skin suit.

I went through hell after all that, reverting everything back to normal and trying to use ME 3 Explorer to add a bunch of mods, but every time I did it, my game (1st) would no longer authorize my DLCs, and (2nd) stopped the game from loading altogether (no title screen).

I tried for 2 days strait to get ME 3 to stop ruining my game permanently (requires a new install of ME 3), and studied every site I could Google about using ME3 Explorer, but none of it stopped my game from breaking the moment a file was altered. Changing the coalesed doesn't crash the game though.

The 2 files that come in the game-break "fix" only made my game stop working, just like everything else I tried. Texmod doesn't crash my game, it's all ME3 Explorer. I don't have the patience to begin a 3rd day of strait ME3 trial & error (emphasis on error). I just want to give Liara, Miranda, and Shep sexy outfits and nude bods. This game breaking really has to end...

Well, at least I have much better hair now, and Shep can walk around in her undies, but I still want nips and vaj for my "nude" skin. Must I use ME3 Explorer? The one time I got the game to fire up after running ME3 Explorer, nips showed up on the underwear (like in the one pic on the OP), but not on the nude suit. Why can't I get the nude mod to look right? Anyone? Does anyone still play ME 3??

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived