Seronaholic issues

coronerra

Okay, so bottom line is I have been using the attached .esp forever. I can't even remember who wrote it.

It allows you to strip serana 100% and even take her elder scroll.

Only problem is I want to use seranaholic.

If I load Seranaholic last, it overrides the serana test.esp.

If I load the serana.esp last, it overrides seranaholic.

So is there a way to use seranaholic and be able to completely remove from her ALL of her items?

Actually, while we're on the subject, does anyone know where I can get a .esp that has only one thing on it, every piece of equiptment is equipable by player. I know some of the items will crash if I do that, but that doesn't mean I plan on using them all. I can edit the vanilla game on my own, but anytime I try loading dawnguard in my creation kit, it crashes.

Serana Test.esp

Well to get rid of unnecessary stuff for Serana: download Extensible Follower Framework v4-0-2-12933-4-0-2. once mod menus are loaded, click on Serana and in mod menu use button to add her as follower. go through her inventory and take away what you want. Now for me, this mod crashes skyrim soon afterwards... but... if i delete all the stuff for v4-0-2-12933-4-0-2, and then install the older Extensible_Follower_Framework_v3-5-6-12933-3-5-6... the changes stay without issue. Hope this helps.

I figured out a few things that were wrong and a go around.

1. I'm a dummy and altered my editors .ini to allow me to edit dawnguard files.

2. I had the HDT hair for her. But I had converted it to a .esm. What I didn't realize was that the author already assigned it in her inventory but couldn't figre out that it needed to me a .esm instead of a .esp to make it show up. this was simple as all I had to do was remove it in the serana.esp from seranaholic.

3. I removed all her clothing from her primary outfit in seranaholic. At first I though this was a bad way to go, but then I realized, why? She's been locked away for thousands of years. Sure she may have survived due to being a vampire, but why would her cloths. So, I'll just have to dress her when she first falls out of the coffin.

Archived