Banners and signatures to support LoversLab using Patreon

If anybody wants a slightly customized banner just PM me.

Of course has to be a banner to support LoversLab with the link to the Patreon site.

If anybody wants a slightly customized banner just PM me.

Of course has to be a banner to support LoversLab with the link to the Patreon site.

Dam.. I had such great ideas for banners that had nothing related to Loveslab or Patron site. ^_^

CPU..

Ah.. what.. you know someone was going to post something like that.. Come on.. :P

As long as you only take up 250 pixels high by 600 pixels wide (using a spoiler or not) you are fine with whatever you want in your signature.  More than that, and you risk a moderator coming in and spanking you.   :P

Rule 4: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

Should put that rule on the Signature page if possible. ;D cause i had no idea of that rule XD

As long as you only take up 250 pixels high by 600 pixels wide (using a spoiler or not) you are fine with whatever you want in your signature.  More than that, and you risk a moderator coming in and spanking you.   :P

Rule 4: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

I defy you and your spanks.

Yea...

Defiance.png

tumblr_mpte6iD89E1qcv3cyo1_400.gif

cfxcdw4.gif?w=620

also i double posted, Haters gonna Hate x2

Yea...

Defiance.png

[spoiler

Your image in the signature is 376X79 pixels, .

I will add a line on the main topic about the max size.

Yea...

Defiance.png

[spoiler

Your image in the signature is 376X79 pixels, .

I will add a line on the main topic about the max size.

I know it is. I was talking about his/her image saying 601 x 251. that haters are gonna hate.

I do wish it was a little more obvious that the site now has a Patreon. I only noticed the link under Forums because somebody told me.

Perhaps the actual banner at the top could be changed to point it out? Anything that helps people be aware they can donate can't hurt.

I do wish it was a little more obvious that the site now has a Patreon. I only noticed the link under Forums because somebody told me.

Perhaps the actual banner at the top could be changed to point it out? Anything that helps people be aware they can donate can't hurt.

Hello, I agree with you but I can do only "banners and signatures" to spread the knowledge. More people will use these banners (or other ones) more donations this site will receive.

The actual style/layout/content of the site is 100% under control of @Ashal.

Not that I don't like what's already on offer, but personally, I'm quite interested in a banner that says "support loverslab... and leave the drama at the door", "support loverslab... just shut up and mod!" or something to that effect. That way, whenever I have to be the bad guy about something or other that I really don't have time for, it reminds people why. :cool:

Not that I don't like what's already on offer, but personally, I'm quite interested in a banner that says "support loverslab... and leave the drama at the door", "support loverslab... just shut up and mod!" or something to that effect. That way, whenever I have to be the bad guy about something or other that I really don't have time for, it reminds people why. :cool:

I can do that.

Just select the message you like most, and, if you want, a picture.

I will add a "kick-your-ass" link when users will click on it.  :cool:

I can do that.

Just select the message you like most, and, if you want, a picture.

I will add a "kick-your-ass" link when users will click on it.  :cool:

Cool. No picture necessary. I thought maybe a bullwhip with the shut up and mod thing, but let's be honest, it's not who I wanna be, so the drama one please. :)

Here you go DoctaSax. For the "Kick your ass" instead Kiss my ass...

1324178198522_2821823.png

Lol.. Drama yes.. epic definitely..

However.. if you want some alternate..

Support LoversLab or
post-89432-0-57437300-1438722630_thumb.jpg

Cool. No picture necessary. I thought maybe a bullwhip with the shut up and mod thing, but let's be honest, it's not who I wanna be, so the drama one please. :)

Here you go: 

I am proud of many members using these banners now.

Today this site has 28 patrons for a total of $ 209.

Thank you all for supporting this site.

I never saw an announcement about a Patreon so.....yeah found it a few days ago up there. :/

If their is need of support shouldn't there have been a post? I can't find anything.

There is a button on the top bar of the forum: "Help Support LoversLab".

Ashal did not publicize it.

I am publicizing it (on my own) by promoting these banners.

Thank you for using one.

Thank you, @berserk000.

I have no more idea how to publicize this topic or the Patreon web site.

Tell me your opinion (of course everybody can answer): do you think the banners many of us are putting in the signature, help to find this Patreon site and support LoversLab?

Archived