ctd after bethesda screen with tbbp armors

swedishrat01

i made a duplicate skyrim so i can mod a separate one, so i installed a tbbp body and everything got it working but when i install a tbbp armor a get a ctd after the splash screen. its the same armor mods i used in my first skyrim so i am completely confused. Im not new to modding at all nut im really stumped on this, the only thing i could think of was how i installed my tbbp body. i could never get it to work so what i did that made it work was install chsbhc then made a hdt body in bodyslide (tbbp gave me the same glitch i always had before) so then i installed xp32 over everything else and boom the body worked, could this have anything to do with the ctd

You don't need CHSBHC if you going to use body from bodyslide.

Compatible skeleton is a must, XP32's is OK but I would recommend the exhanced version from groovtama.

i used chsbhc cuz i kept getting the wierd texture thing on the boobs whenever i crouched and other way but its the ctd im trying to solve

edit: i found out that i accidentally put the hdt high heels files in the wrong place, ik just reinstalled it correctly and it works

If you use Bodyslide's body, you should not use CHSBHC anymore.

The texture from CHSBHC is CBBEv2 while Bodyslide use CBBEv3 long time ago.

Get other texture which compatible with CBBEv3 ie. Fair Skin Complexion, SG Texture renewal or even CBBE body mod itself.

If you use Bodyslide's body, you should not use CHSBHC anymore.

The texture from CHSBHC is CBBEv2 while Bodyslide use CBBEv3 long time ago.

Get other texture which compatible with CBBEv3 ie. Fair Skin Complexion, SG Texture renewal or even CBBE body mod itself.

used the defult cbbe texture just the chsbhc meshes and installed other meshes over it but i dug a little bit into my files and found the problem

Archived