Any suggestion for sexout Male Body?

alima309

Have you tried using the sexout body suits built into sexout?

MCM > Sexout NG > Male Clothes > Use Body Suit > Sexout NG - Bodies

I think this option uses the bodies from \meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits in the sexout - breezes.bsa (if you have sexoutng - bodies 1.1.1 installed) for sex acts. There are 2 meshes used one is breezes weighted by AJ and the other is Kendo's I believe and looks like Roberts (to me anyway and looks better I might add). These are weighted differently for the different animation sets so I think Odessa calls the appropriate one to match the animation is was created for. AJ's for all animations in base sexout, Kendos for Amra's animations.

If you don't choose the above MCM option and select "None" then the body used would be \meshes\characters\_male\upperbody.nif  (the standard underwear, no shirt model for dead male bodies) and \upperbodymale-erect.nif for sext acts.

This assumes you have no loose files on your hard drive, if you do then those would take precedence.

I think I read all this in the forums here somewhere or else I completely imagined it, which is entirly possible. :unsure: 

Archived