subject change: need help getting Yinsiyue hair to work

as it says the last eye replacer problem has been solved. (thanks to Tepi) now i am looking for a way to make Yinsiyue hair along with it's retexture to appear ingame. i followed the instructions on site without success.

link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5521/?

and i even tried the fix that needs you to rename certain nifs names. a section in description says it via link.

everybody's help is extremely welcome.  

Actually Eyes of Beauty has DarkBrown eyes which are near black.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3227893/Screenshot%202015-07-31%2020.44.20.png

If that's not enough, one could adjust colors to be even more darker.

yes but no. i found an dark grey texture i like. will have to do. btw ( i do not know how you manually adjust textures :o)

Basically just open the texture in paint.net or gimp (or any other software you might prefer) and select the area you wish to change and tweak contrast/color levels. You might want to apply some blur if you get too rough results.  It would probably be easiest just to open a texture and try stuff out without any goals to see what everything does. Then proceed from there when you have some knowledge.

Basically just open the texture in paint.net or gimp (or any other software you might prefer) and select the area you wish to change and tweak contrast/color levels. You might want to apply some blur if you get too rough results.  It would probably be easiest just to open a texture and try stuff out without any goals to see what everything does. Then proceed from there when you have some knowledge.

maybe i could try. once i get everything else done. like the hair XD

Archived