Sexlab Romance Loading Incorrect Animations

Hi there mod users,

I am experiencing a problem with Sexlab Romance. Yes, I have installed Sexlab, Sexlab Romance, Sexlab Aroused and ZaZ Animation Pack. 

In game, when I go through the dialogue for Sexlab Romance I come across a few things like "I want to suck your cock" etc. etc. No matter what I click (Boobjob/Blowjob) it does something else. I checked my mod configuration and all of the BJ animations are TICKED as well as all others but with this dialogue I am able to do no more than about 5 or 8 different animations in total whereas I come across over 30 in the menu and I have tried re-doing the dialogue over and over but the animations still remain to a very limited amount.

Anybody who has a clue as to what could be causing this problem is welcome to answer and will be much appreciated!

Sincerely, 

Foomix.

Edit: I now attempted to choose the teasing with feet option from the dialogue and once again the female continued to perform a handjob and normal sex.

All I can say that something is wrong with your mod installation or game or some other mod that interferes with it. I have never had any problem with it. It integrates very well in SL. I would recommend to check your SL setting and disable "Restrict aggressive animations" in MCM menu. Also, try to "reset animation registry" in SL menu under "rebuild/clean" option.

He may be right.  I use the aggressive animations and get some of what your getting.  My player seems to give a blowjob before a footjob or a tug.  It seems counter to the psyche.  I had wondered exactly the same thing but never asked.  I don't know what the aggressive animations really means.  I thought it was allow aggressive animations and left it on to increase conflicts with bandits and the like.

I'm not speaking about Aggressive animations under "Toggle animations" menu, but "Restrict aggressive animations" under Animation settings. The second one, if enabled, blocks most animations. Don't know how describe it.

Archived