19 hours ago, kalador said:

"Mod Enabled" and "Charm Dialogue" must be enabled on the General Options page before the "Use Gender Preference" and "PC ugliness penalty" will show up on the second (Advanced) page.

"Use Gender Preference" means the gender that the target NPC prefers, not yours.  It only modifies the success rate and price of seducing NPC's.

To keep the dialogue from showing up on the gender you do NOT wish to seduce, you have to go to the "Target NPC" page on the top right and select something like "Block all Interactions" for that particular NPC while he/she is under your crosshairs.

16 hours ago, karlpaws said:

The screenshot on the left is as I remember it, and I only played on LE.  It is possible that if you are using the SE version, the person that did the conversion and update removed some options.  IIRC the SKYUI stuff should only enable visual things and could explain why you have fewer options showing (but a scroll bar to see the rest, since your screen resolution is maybe not the same as the pic on the left).

As Kalador said, SLEN dialogs will show up for every NPC that is Sexlab compatible and isn't an animal (since animals are not supported by the mod). So kids won't have it. Everyone else will.

Thanks a lot guys, so the SLEN dialogue will appear to any gender regardless of the "Use Gender Preference" option. I will not worry about it anymore.

1 hour ago, Jellal69 said:

Thanks a lot guys, so the SLEN dialogue will appear to any gender regardless of the "Use Gender Preference" option. I will not worry about it anymore.

To add to the other answers, @Pfiffy's SE port is identical to the latest LE version (20161127) that Beamer posted, except for the meshes and textures that needed converting. The scripts and plugin are untouched apart from a minor edit to a weapon record fixing an error. I suspect that Beamer's screenshot might have been from an earlier LE version.

7 hours ago, Jellal69 said:

When NPC are getting into action they are below the bed. Is this a bug, glitch or I have to use reinstall the mod?

I would call that a bug or glitch, but not related to SLEN.  It is probably something wrong with your Sexlab install or with the animation in particular.  I remember some had issues related to furniture and would not align correctly, but I would suspect any in a current animation pack would have been fixed.  You might want to first find out how many animations have that behavior and then ask in the support threads for the animations.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere or what to do. This mod seems to work for a little while but at some point it stops working. Like I'll try to start sex with a NPC and the text box will just stay there for a few minutes and then go away. And the NPC either just stands there or walk off. But it the animations didn't start they will eventually follow me around and when I click on them it kinda cancels out the interaction. I click on them again and the option to ask for payment is there, and obviously nothing happened and they are upset/rude and claim to attempt to be forceful (but nothing happens) and they continue following me around until I play with the settings and release myself from them.

And if I somehow manage to get some kind of sexual interaction to start, the game crashes during the sex of right after.

And I don't know what is going on or how to fix it. Nobody seems to be having this issue so I must be doing something wrong.

I really have been trying to figure this shit out myself.

20 hours ago, RozseTww said:

I have a question and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere or what to do. This mod seems to work for a little while but at some point it stops working. Like I'll try to start sex with a NPC and the text box will just stay there for a few minutes and then go away. And the NPC either just stands there or walk off. But it the animations didn't start they will eventually follow me around and when I click on them it kinda cancels out the interaction. I click on them again and the option to ask for payment is there, and obviously nothing happened and they are upset/rude and claim to attempt to be forceful (but nothing happens) and they continue following me around until I play with the settings and release myself from them.

And if I somehow manage to get some kind of sexual interaction to start, the game crashes during the sex of right after.

And I don't know what is going on or how to fix it. Nobody seems to be having this issue so I must be doing something wrong.

I would wonder if your problem is this mod because 1) it doesn't have a follow mechanism and 2) it doesn't have any payment (that I recall anyway).

The following thing could be a side effect if Sexlab isn't able to start an animation, but you have it sent to have the actors walk to each other or a selected bed / location... but that wouldn't quite make the NPC follow your PC.  You might try opening the console after you've tried to initiate sex with an NPC and see if it shows any errors. Also try initiating sex via the Matchmaker spell or some other mod, just to see if it is only one mod failing or the Sexlab framework is hanging up.

18 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I would wonder if your problem is this mod because 1) it doesn't have a follow mechanism and 2) it doesn't have any payment (that I recall anyway).

The following thing could be a side effect if Sexlab isn't able to start an animation, but you have it sent to have the actors walk to each other or a selected bed / location... but that wouldn't quite make the NPC follow your PC.  You might try opening the console after you've tried to initiate sex with an NPC and see if it shows any errors. Also try initiating sex via the Matchmaker spell or some other mod, just to see if it is only one mod failing or the Sexlab framework is hanging up.

You know what? I'm sorry I made a slight mistake. The "following" and the "payment" is coming from Radiant Prostitution.

However whatever is happening affects this mod as well so it's hard to pinpoint what is causing it. Anytime I try to have sex it just glitches out and I had made the mistake before of just playing the game as usual (going in and out of caves/inn's) only for it to crash when I load the save and I had to find an old save that would load properly. Other than that it would almost start just for it to crash before they even undress.

And looking through that other mods topic thread, nobody's getting help or answers but I don't see anyone with my issue. But looking on discord I don't see anyone having problems with this mod ( that I can tell). Also I have asked for help on discord so many times for several issues and nobody responds...*sigh.?

I don't see any errors but something that is odd that I will open the console and it will say that there is a sexlab scene playing and there wont be. I have tried to reset it but it still says that there is a scene playing and I don't know why. I also don't get a notification when this apparent sex started taking place because I wonder if an NPC tried to get my attention and I'm too busy with a quest to pay them any attention.  Also the notification pop up so damn quick...?

Edited by RozseTww

Hi. I am using this mod the SE version of this mod but I thought Id ask a question here anyway.

What are the tags that this mod looks for, in order to load in animations? Ive noticed that I have a good mix of both aggressive and non aggressive animations but not all aggressive animations load at any given point when I choose the "I want you to get rough with me" or "I want to get rough with you".

On 5/28/2023 at 4:56 PM, gengarxx010 said:

Hi. I am using this mod the SE version of this mod but I thought Id ask a question here anyway.

What are the tags that this mod looks for, in order to load in animations? Ive noticed that I have a good mix of both aggressive and non aggressive animations but not all aggressive animations load at any given point when I choose the "I want you to get rough with me" or "I want to get rough with you".

I think the tags it uses show up in the console, so you can check for each option. I don't remember them very well off the top of my head.  Some options have required and excluded tags or might use aggressive plus vaginal, which might eliminate some of your options.

Hello.  I've used this mod before successfully but I've just started a new play through, everything seems to be working apart from the charm dialogue.  when I click on a npc there is no SLEN dialogue options that I'm used to seeing.  I've gone through as many different things that I can think of but can find no conflicts. Any advice greatly appreciated. load order attached.

loadorder.txt

1681649316_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_06.04-08_50_23_74.thumb.png.569371b00b5f21129da7b06b5b4c5d8c.png81843025_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_06.04-08_50_22_81.thumb.png.33950a6154bdde8a11f05124a9f1b637.png1595064165_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_06.04-08_51_56_58.thumb.png.2b079d12198d587fa7eafc502ba7f2aa.png1785482501_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_06.04-08_51.56_06.thumb.png.055232bd90629302d70a3a7acee876a3.png2806569_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_06.04-08_51_48_29.thumb.png.99fe2ad3eaa1f82d0a5e5f835fd9de80.png895217732_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_06.04-08_51_19_79.thumb.png.66e3a0098e370ff121f293c54827fe3d.png518805436_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_06.04-08_51_01_99.thumb.png.a756ae2b9b5f98f4fa1a271a8e7940df.png1466924837_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2023_06.04-08_51_01_56.thumb.png.2084e76a30de07db9637c1234e4810ce.png

Check the tab "Sex Dialogue Choices".  Make sure that you have chosen the tab for "Males", then select your dialogue choices there.  They are usually turned on by default, though.

Also, I can't see the settings that you have selected for the "Advanced" tab.

Thanks for looking. Here's the advanced tab.  I'm pretty familiar with the settings.  I uninstalled a bunch of things. recreated my synthesis patch which I'm reasonably confident is not the issue as I've use it before with same mod list.  I fear I may have broken something when I added new quests and now can not find the issue despite removing new Items. I've rebuilt my dyndolod, fnis, nemesis (I know how to make them work together) several load order shuffles reinstalled mods but no joy. I am at the point where something is defiantly overwriting at least part of the SLEN charm dialogue as I get the SLEN dialogue with trainer NPC and NPCs have sex as per setting.  If my mod list wasn't so extensive, I'd just start from scratch.

image.png

The only other thing that I can think of right off hand would be the target's arousal.  You can usually check that in either SexLab or SexLab Aroused by targeting the character and pressing 'N', which should show their current arousal on screen.

Thanks, I've tried several new saves with all kinds of different options but can not get it to work.  Think I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and rebuild my mod list from scratch. If I discover what caused the issue during that process, I'll post about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Buckshot87 said:

Is there an option or Mod to add more pages/ space to the SOS integration?

I've got more than 50 SOS addons (mix and match of pubic hair styles as well as Futa add-ons) and I'm unable to set them all since only a handful are being displayed

From the SLEN MCM Script:

If (iNrOfAddons > 20)
	iNrOfAddons = 20
	Debug.Trace("SLEN MCM - Warning: more than 20 SOS addons found, only the first 20 will be used.")
EndIf

The arrays that hold the SOS addons are initialized to 20 length in the OnConfigInit() function. I'm not sure if changing them (and the above check) to a higher number might break something. I'm guessing Beamer limited them to 20 for good reason.

On 8/3/2023 at 2:43 PM, Yinkle said:

From the SLEN MCM Script:

If (iNrOfAddons > 20)
	iNrOfAddons = 20
	Debug.Trace("SLEN MCM - Warning: more than 20 SOS addons found, only the first 20 will be used.")
EndIf

The arrays that hold the SOS addons are initialized to 20 length in the OnConfigInit() function. I'm not sure if changing them (and the above check) to a higher number might break something. I'm guessing Beamer limited them to 20 for good reason.

I guess I can do a workaround by disabling all but the Futa add-ons and register those fist, and after that re-enable the other add-ons and check if it's still working afterwards

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone explain me how to get guests to invite to a sex party? It's not showing any other options. I read you need certain relationship increases in each partner you had but my lover partner has "(NONE)" in that category. Is that normal?

On 8/22/2023 at 4:17 PM, adude1 said:

Can someone explain me how to get guests to invite to a sex party? It's not showing any other options. I read you need certain relationship increases in each partner you had but my lover partner has "(NONE)" in that category. Is that normal?

You may have one of two problems that should be answered in the thread, though with its length, it is hard to find what you need in the chaff.

Either you don't have enough increases in total or with enough people to qualify,

or, there is a point where the script for the mod has to calculate how many you have had and will tell you how many you can invite.  If you try jumping through the dialog, ie getting it to skip forward, the script won't have enough time, will think you have zero, and just give you the option to continue adventuring. Somewhat like the first, so go through it slower. Also, mention how many increases you have had (is shown on the MCM screen) and how many people. 16 increases over 4 people should be enough, iirc, 16 over 16 I think doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 9:39 AM, RozseTww said:

FIrst of all, it's not an answer for RozseTww problem. I just use that post to attach myself to the troubles.
So, Whenever i open dialogue, the SLEN options are there. I chose "you are so beauty..." But when i try to pick any of those options, the NPC's reply is just " . . . " then dialogue window closes and... nothing happens. I checked the console (the one that is also used for cheats) and it says

SEXLAB Debug/Development Mode Deactivated
SexLab - loaded: Version 20000/20000
SexLab - FATAL - Thread [1] AddActor (Pantea Ateia) - Failed to add actor -- THey were unable to add an actor alias
[SEXLAB] - Notice - StartSex ( ) - failed to add some actors to thread
Use of some commands will disable achievements

It's my first time using this (and whole sexlab) mods so my main questions are:
A) what animations i need to download (SexLab Arousal's animations works good. Checked on Pleasure self option) to initiate the scene and fix that things said in console?
B) Is there other conflicts with mods (i reffer to seduction provided by AmorousAdventures or similar) that i have to check and turn off some of them?

Next questions that i think about are:
A) Is there any option to make those females follow me to some private place?
B) Do i have to be in relationship with NPC to trigger that SLEN animations?

And C ) not related to the above - What mods i need to make naked breasts of NPC's to bounce while walking/moving?

As i said, i just started with mods that are not provided by official way in main menu of the Skyrim so i am total newbie in this topic (I mean moding etc)

Thank you for your help and replies. And sorry if it sounds very silly and dumb for those who know 'basic knowledge' - i don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

How do I unlock the third word of the thrill of the tempest shout? Edit: nvm I needed to get dragon souls

I already finished the dibella quest which by the way is it finished after getting the bow? There is a locked chest and cellar door.

Also what exactly does the bow do?

Edited by kamoewarrior