On 6/25/2022 at 2:18 AM, mancuskaj said:

Hi, is there any way to use the libido transfusion spell on creatures? They always resist it. Or is my level too low?

I don't think the spells would work on creatures, since the mod doesn't deal with creatures at all.

4 hours ago, Iolya said:

Hey, everyone!

How can I fix a thing, when characters undress during a 'Kiss' request?  I mean, it's a simple kiss, they don't have to undress while doing this :D

As far as I know, the mod just uses a standard sexlab animation call and specifies certain animation tags. It isn't a special kiss animation like other mods might use. You probably would have to check the stripping rules for sexlab itself and maybe be able to limit when or how much is taken off.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

As far as I know, the mod just uses a standard sexlab animation call and specifies certain animation tags. It isn't a special kiss animation like other mods might use. You probably would have to check the stripping rules for sexlab itself and maybe be able to limit when or how much is taken off.

Yep, as I understand, technically, the mod plays a standard Sexlab animation instead of a 'Foreplay'  type, so, restricting the undressing options would affect all other animations as well. Sadly, I don't really know how to change it. Would be nice to have some sort of a fix though.

5 hours ago, Iolya said:

Yep, as I understand, technically, the mod plays a standard Sexlab animation instead of a 'Foreplay'  type, so, restricting the undressing options would affect all other animations as well. Sadly, I don't really know how to change it. Would be nice to have some sort of a fix though.

Are you sure it is a standard and not a foreplay? You can always open the console and see what tags were used. It has been a while since I've been able to play so I might have forgotten.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, IVZ0 said:

Can anyone help me out? My character is Female but does the male animations with a strap-on... im probably just dumb but how do i make sure my character does the female animation?

Thanks!

Does that only happen with animations started through this mod, or any?

You'll want to check the SOS options in this mod's MCM, probably, to make sure you are not automatically being flagged as male for some reason, check the Player menu in the MCM to see if you were set that way for some other reason, and also check in the Sexlab MCM as well, though I forget which menu (possibly the second from the top).

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, dolll said:

what's the Dibella's refuge about? I don't mind becoming a priestess of Dibella but im unsure what the content includes. is the lesbian content avoidable? are there any male characters in this quest at all?

hmm i did this quest ages ago I think one skill you can learn is flirting with shopkeepers and such and getting much cheaper prices . I dont like the mention of sex addiction potions though .i have a lot of trouble getting  sexlab aroused working without your character becoming a crazed sex addict , so i am going to steer clear of this quest  .

I like the shouts you can learn I have no idea what triggers you to learn the first shout but what it does it increased the arousal of everyone near you buy about 20 percent , though it have a very long cool down. Good for mods like ancient profession . 

Edited by liniul
22 hours ago, dolll said:

what's the Dibella's refuge about? I don't mind becoming a priestess of Dibella but im unsure what the content includes. is the lesbian content avoidable? are there any male characters in this quest at all?

1 hour ago, zigster999 said:

Too many pages to go through, so I have to ask...  Does this mod play nicely with the Sexlab Dibella Sisterhood mods?  I'm keen to try the Dibellla Refuge quests but I don't know if the mods are compatible.

I think this mod should play well with others.

IIRC (its been a long while) the Refuge quests are mostly having sex with one of each race and a few fetch and dungeon delving quests, but not much or many. Reward is a nice, powerful bow.  The refuge quests don't have anything tied to Markarth, the other priestesses, or lesbian specific animations, (though if you're playing a female PC there might be some), though since it has been a while I'm certainly forgetting something.

IIRC, the shout learning requires the main quest to be active, you have to kill a dragon and gain a dragon soul and then you can learn the first word on the next dragon kill. You gain more words of the shout after every so many kills (might be one, but I seem to think it was every third).

Thank you Karl.

I'm always nervous about combining mods that feature similar-sounding quests which is why I asked.  Good to know that the two quest series are unlikely to clash.

I 'm playing a non-DB game this time around along with the SLEN Dibella refuge quest series.  It looks like I won't be able to access the shout part since the only dragon I will actually face is Mirmulnir.

On 3/19/2022 at 11:15 AM, wakawakaee said:

I love this mod i think it is great. The only downside is that there's no option to make the npcs follow me and choose a spot for sex, and it kinda brakes the immersion. Is there any mod out there that will allow me to do that but also work with Eager NPC's ?

half a year later..............

• 2 weeks later...

Party Planner.  Does not register some NPC's in Recent Partners.  For example, It will register Helga but not Svana (Recent Partners). When I select them individually a menu shows 10 registered but, it also shows a LOAD ERROR. When I scroll using the NEXT PAGE I show only 5 partners before I get the LOAD ERROR displayed.

Having problems with party planner.  I open RECENTS  and there appears NPC Error.  Why does it appear in Resents (should be ignored)?

When I plan a party not all the guest are being invited.  It appears NPC Error interferes with inviting some of the guest that appear when scrolling thought the table.

6 hours ago, biglakebob said:

Having problems with party planner.  I open RECENTS  and there appears NPC Error.  Why does it appear in Resents (should be ignored)?

When I plan a party not all the guest are being invited.  It appears NPC Error interferes with inviting some of the guest that appear when scrolling thought the table.

The party might not invite all of the people listed, as you will only be able to invite a number of guests based on how many relationship increases you've had. Those are just the actual increases, not ranks, so if you have sex with a follower, they will go from rank 3 to 4 and only be 1 increase, not 4... just in case you didn't know.  I think also it picks a certain number of rank 4 lovers, another group of 3, another of 2 and some level 1 friends.  Not certain on that though.  The book just lists people that COULD come, so you can talk to your party planner and pick which ones you would not want to show up... say you wanted to RP a party of Stormcloak supporters and not have Tullius come.  There is an MCM option to exclude an NPC from all parties, and I don't know if the dialog option also flips that flag or only takes effect for the current party.

I think the NPC Error entry is from random spawn NPCs. For example, if you calm a bandit, speak to the bandit and have sex via SLEN, then get an increase while having sex, that bandit will get added to the list but won't exist in the world after you leave the cell... the bandit will despawn.  IIRC there is an option in the MCM someplace to "clean" those entries out. I don't think they would interfere with parties, though I could be wrong on that. They might take up a slot but I think if the game cannot find them, they won't be picked.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, fmilluminatus said:

Sorry if I'm dumb and missed something but is there an SE version for this mod?

Not as such, to my knowledge, though some people have ported it themselves.  You would need to search the thread to find any, though I cannot remember offhand if any uploaded their own conversion and posted it.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, 1redmoby2 said:

I know you can ask for a threesome but I'd love to see a function added where a follower would suggest a threesome

This would be awesome. Ysolda asks for Carlotta to join you because they are friends and both sexually attracted to the player

• 3 weeks later...

So my sleep event stopped happening. (A pleasant surprise) I usually keep the chance at 50% but it's not happened even once at that setting. If I set it to 100% it will happen the next time I sleep, but none following that one. Even if left at 100%.

Obviously a mod conflict as it worked until this playthrough which I've added a mess of stuff. But I have no idea where to start. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having some trouble with this mod now. I used this mod for months ,but now for no reason it's broken. When i talk to an npcs and he/she agree to have sex the dialoges such as "I want to make love to you" options not apear just closes the dialog window. (like when i hit tab,but i still get the xp from speech)

Another question is there a mod working perfectly with this one ,but ads option for animals.

English is not my first language. Sorry

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.192acb1bf623563fed16150651cbb9b0.png

Hi can I ask why is that my SLEN MCM page does not have the "Use Gender Preference" and "PC ugliness penalty" options in SLEN Dialogues Settings? Both can be found in advanced difficulty settings only. As a result whenever I talk to male person the dialogue appears which can be irritating. Is it because the first photo came from SE version or I do not have the updated SKY UI?

"Mod Enabled" and "Charm Dialogue" must be enabled on the General Options page before the "Use Gender Preference" and "PC ugliness penalty" will show up on the second (Advanced) page.

"Use Gender Preference" means the gender that the target NPC prefers, not yours.  It only modifies the success rate and price of seducing NPC's.

To keep the dialogue from showing up on the gender you do NOT wish to seduce, you have to go to the "Target NPC" page on the top right and select something like "Block all Interactions" for that particular NPC while he/she is under your crosshairs.

4 hours ago, Jellal69 said:

Hi can I ask why is that my SLEN MCM page does not have the "Use Gender Preference" and "PC ugliness penalty" options in SLEN Dialogues Settings? Both can be found in advanced difficulty settings only. As a result whenever I talk to male person the dialogue appears which can be irritating. Is it because the first photo came from SE version or I do not have the updated SKY UI?

The screenshot on the left is as I remember it, and I only played on LE.  It is possible that if you are using the SE version, the person that did the conversion and update removed some options.  IIRC the SKYUI stuff should only enable visual things and could explain why you have fewer options showing (but a scroll bar to see the rest, since your screen resolution is maybe not the same as the pic on the left).

As Kalador said, SLEN dialogs will show up for every NPC that is Sexlab compatible and isn't an animal (since animals are not supported by the mod). So kids won't have it. Everyone else will.