On 9/10/2021 at 1:33 PM, karlpaws said:

It actually happened when I cleared out Wolfskull Cave, so pretty early on. And I'm not complaining. Having a Jarl as a lover is nice work if you can get it. It's just kind of weird, but I wouldn't want to change it, because like you said, if it were integrated, it would probably be disappointing. Maven Blackbriar is also my lover now, not because she's the hottest woman in the game, but the most conniving. I just wanted to see if I could do it. ;)

On 9/10/2021 at 1:33 PM, karlpaws said:

That sounds like the dialog from another mod that adds that option after you return the Horn to the statue of Talos.

Most mods do not change the in game lore or reactions of any of the NPCs and those that do are either rare or bad at it. Some, like this mod, can increase their reaction to you so after enough encounters and successful charms she would rise to the level in game of lover, at rank 4, and might use the same dialog lines a married NPC would use though she would likely still talk about her dead husband because that would still be programmed in.

never mind, it seems I just need to schtupp 25 named npcs to get the upgrades I need. Slightly slow but I’m getting there.

Is there an easy way to boost somebody’s SLEN relationship quickly? I really want to do the Dibella’s refuge stuff before I got bonkers and inevitably start a new game but my associates just don’t want to play along.

Edited by twsnider1138
Found an answer.

Hey, I had to reformat my PC these days. this meant reinstall skyrim and all the mods. When I installed the Eager NPCs, everything seemed all right. But this time, the option to throw a party is nowhere to be found. I made sure to get back to enough of my lovers, and even got a couple more on the way. What I'm probably missing? Do I have to turn it on somewhere? (I changed from the original SL Aroused to SLAX)

edit [26/09]: After much fiddling, I found the problem: When reinstalling, my SLEN level went back to 0. Al the NPCs are still marked as lovers, but the "Relationship increases" are all null. 

What I'm doing is pretty much setting relationship ranks to 3 and getting them to lovers again.

Edited by Ashmodai Prime
On 9/8/2018 at 2:24 PM, Reesewow said:

You could do this very easily in TES5Edit just by editing that one line to remove the [SLEN} part of the text AFAIK.  I don't know how you'd go about changing where it appears on the dialogue list however, and that wouldn't really fix the issue of accidentally clicking it (might make it worse by making it hard to notice the SLEN dialogue without the tag).

I just set a minimum arousal amount for the dialogue to appear, so if my PC has just had sex or is otherwise unaroused, the dialogue doesn't show up.

Any chance you could point out exactly where to find those text lines in tes5edit? I've been looking and haven't been able to find yet

On 9/21/2021 at 4:07 AM, youbetterwork said:

The easy way is to lower the difficulty and then take a lover to a place where you have friends and initiate group sex with the lover. 

I found out it was easier to just sleep with about 25 different people to boost my stats to where I needed to be. Thank you though.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, maxsteiner said:

I'm probably a bit dense but... I'v just started using this and there is only one dialogue option with NPC's, and that is "(SLEN) can I have a kiss etc..."  Do I get more options after the relation rank increases with the NPC's? 

That "(slen) can I have a kiss" auto changes depending on how horny the npc is, there's 4/5 different ones (a neat feature).

The sex options you can choose next; "what ever you want" etc... will begin to give you more options as your relationship with the npc grows, higher the relationship, the more options.

For the 3way and group sex options to appear (bottom of 1st page of options when they are avail), it requires multi followers/npcs in the area that are "friends+" (quest givers, you slept with them using (slen), or, you're using sexlab solutions v3 revisited SE (has an option in it's mcm to use slen relationship increases during it's sex, a great addition to this mod), not sure if any other mods integrate this other than maybe ABMM (if it even still exists).

As far as having another dialog option next to "(slen) can I have a kiss" etc... you'll need to go into the mcm and decide on a training option, I use auto (I think), it'll give you a 2nd dialog option under the first and let you have sex for 1 free level and/or pay normally for 5 lvls, there's one option that will let you get some cash back using sex after training 5lvls too, and, lovers get a second dialog option as well, but, that's about it, the first option just morphs depending on the situation.

hope this helps

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace.

3 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

That "(slen) can I have a kiss" auto changes depending on how horny the npc is, there's 4/5 different ones (a neat feature).

The sex options you can choose next; "what ever you want" etc... will begin to give you more options as your relationship with the npc grows, higher the relationship, the more options.

For the 3way and group sex options to appear (bottom of 1st page of options when they are avail), it requires multi followers/npcs in the area that are "friends+" (quest givers, you slept with them using (slen), or, you're using sexlab solutions v3 revisited SE (has an option in it's mcm to use slen relationship increases during it's sex, a great addition to this mod), not sure if any other mods integrate this other than maybe ABMM (if it even still exists).

As far as having another dialog option next to "(slen) can I have a kiss" etc... you'll need to go into the mcm and decide on a training option, I use auto (I think), it'll give you a 2nd dialog option under the first and let you have sex for 1 free level and/or pay normally for 5 lvls, there's one option that will let you get some cash back using sex after training 5lvls too, and, lovers get a second dialog option as well, but, that's about it, the first option just morphs depending on the situation.

hope this helps

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace.

Thank for the answers. As I was saying, I'v just started using this mod so obviously I need to let it "run" for a while. I'm sure I gonna have more questions as time goes by, lol.

Love from Norway.

• 2 months later...

Fantastic mod. My only grip is that the NPC's are not all that eager. Fuck, 99% of npc's goes "Hah! Im not that easy...bla,bla,bla"  I get it if you look like Marvin Hagler in a wig, but jeez! It kind of kills it when Cindy Crawford begs you to fuck her and you go " Hah! I'm not that easy bla, bla,bla" Maybe a beauty option beside just an ugly option? Just saying.

5 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Fantastic mod. My only grip is that the NPC's are not all that eager. Fuck, 99% of npc's goes "Hah! Im not that easy...bla,bla,bla"  I get it if you look like Marvin Hagler in a wig, but jeez! It kind of kills it when Cindy Crawford begs you to fuck her and you go " Hah! I'm not that easy bla, bla,bla" Maybe a beauty option beside just an ugly option? Just saying.

As far as I know, the chance of success depends on your speech skill, their arousal, and what you have selected in the MCM for difficulty.   Increasing your speech skill via enchantments, blessing of charity, and I think the Agent of Dibella is factored in as well, is the best shot you have.   It seems that if you are already a friend the difficulty drops a lot, and I think it also drops the more times you've increased someone's relationship toward you through the mod.  I haven't pulled the scripts apart to confirm that though.

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aderod said:

How to increase numbers of npc in naughty party event? I can only invite 4 npc.

Romance more NPCs. The number of increases in relationship you have, the more you can invite. You are also better off, I think numbers wise, if you increase 16 people once than 4 people 4 times, though you will need that 1 at lover to start the party.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DeathxFlamexko said:

My game won't open when I have this mod active. I read it over and still can't figure out what I have done wrong yet. Any tips?

Which version of Skyrim do you have?  Anniversary Edition, Special Edition or Legendary Edition?  Each version has their own version of SKSE.

There are separate versions of Sex Lab for SE and LE which are not interchangeable.

Have you sorted your load order?

Have you run FNIS?

• Requires
    SexLab, SexLab Aroused [Redux], SKSE, SkyUI MCM, Fuz Ro D-oh

• 2 weeks later...

Ask i have often BJ, Cunlig, 69 as animation in Leadin and the 2 part ( foreplay and sex) sometimes 20 time in a row. is it a error by me or is it wanted from Mod? Because sometimes i dont reduce the aroused with it and 20 times sex in a row with one Parnter??? Ok it is good for seeting the animation right but it is only this play throw. So please do something. I like the mode and thx for the work

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 1:53 PM, karlpaws said:

Romance more NPCs. The number of increases in relationship you have, the more you can invite. You are also better off, I think numbers wise, if you increase 16 people once than 4 people 4 times, though you will need that 1 at lover to start the party.

I've done this for my game and have the option to "invite everyone" but it doesn't fill out the party list book.  It mostly works, but there are always a handful of ellipses/blanks.  Also some NPC's never get invited.  Elesif for example.  

I've actually mentioned this before but never found the answer.  Wondered if you may know?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...