8 minutes ago, reinyn said:

what the hell is going on with this mod

There is nothing going on with this mod - it's working as intended. I am using this mod since it was published, never had problems and it's always in my load order. Something is messing things from your other mods. This is one of few "clean" mods for Skyrim together with Manipulator.

9 minutes ago, mircislav said:

There is nothing going on with this mod - it's working as intended. I am using this mod since it was published, never had problems and it's always in my load order. Something is messing things from your other mods. This is one of few "clean" mods for Skyrim together with Manipulator.

My apologies for going off like that, but i really want to use this mod and it is getting a bit frustrating. Do you know of anything that can interfere like this?

You can try this: deactivate the mod in your mod manager, start the game, make new save and exit the game. Clean your save with FallrimTools, start the game, make new save and exit. Activate the mod, start the game, wait few minutes, open the MCM menu of the SLEN and choose the default option (as in picture).  

enb 2021_05_09 14_03_05_46.png

2 hours ago, mircislav said:

You can try this: deactivate the mod in your mod manager, start the game, make new save and exit the game. Clean your save with FallrimTools, start the game, make new save and exit. Activate the mod, start the game, wait few minutes, open the MCM menu of the SLEN and choose the default option (as in picture).  

enb 2021_05_09 14_03_05_46.png

I'm sorry but this did not work either. In the off chance that it did work though how would i have prevented it from occuring another time. Like said it might not be this mod, but it is a conflict between something in this mod and some other mod in my load order. And if that conflict is not resolved i will keep having this problem.

This mod, as far as I know, does two things: allow you to interact with NPC for some fun action (with some automated actions-events) and add quest loosely connected with dibella quest. See what other mods you have that are doing same or similar things. I have never got such problem so I can not point any directions. Also, check the mod requirements. Good luck.

18 minutes ago, mircislav said:

This mod, as far as I know, does two things: allow you to interact with NPC for some fun action (with some automated actions-events) and add quest loosely connected with dibella quest. See what other mods you have that are doing same or similar things. I have never got such problem so I can not point any directions. Also, check the mod requirements. Good luck.

Alright. Thanks, one more question. Do you use relationship dialogue overhaul? I have just checked with tes5edit and that was the only conflict i have found. If that is the mod that causes all of this trouble for me it really sucks because it is one of my core mods.

43 minutes ago, reinyn said:

Alright. Thanks, one more question. Do you use relationship dialogue overhaul? I have just checked with tes5edit and that was the only conflict i have found. If that is the mod that causes all of this trouble for me it really sucks because it is one of my core mods.

I use both and the only conflict I can remember is that silent blocker being on prevents dialog.

Also, did you spawn Lydia or bring her vanilla reference to you in the alternate start location?  There can be problems when creating a new reference of unique NPCs that no modder can fix.

I would have suggested to pick an inn start then tried talking to any npc. After of course enabling SLEN.

26 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

I use both and the only conflict I can remember is that silent blocker being on prevents dialog.

Also, did you spawn Lydia or bring her vanilla reference to you in the alternate start location?  There can be problems when creating a new reference of unique NPCs that no modder can fix.

I would have suggested to pick an inn start then tried talking to any npc. After of course enabling SLEN.

I did spawn her, but in the mean time i started several times over and disabled several mods. I also started the game in earnest and used the ship to dawnstar option to talk to several npc's there. Still no dialogue. And at this moment this is my load order. Also, could it be that i use aroused extended instead of aroused redux? Or should that not matter?

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-05-09T18-25-41.txt

enb 2021_05_09 18_29_07_62.bmp enb 2021_05_09 18_30_12_67.bmp

14 hours ago, reinyn said:

I am sorry to say that nothing seems to be working. Please take a look at my load order and the images included. Any help is welcome but honestly, this should not be happening.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-05-10T14-34-15.txt 1.69 kB · 0 downloads enb 2021_05_09 13_21_09_32.bmp 5.49 MB · 0 downloads enb 2021_05_10 14_32_05_28.bmp 5.49 MB · 0 downloads enb 2021_05_10 14_33_44_87.bmp 5.49 MB · 0 downloads

Hi, must probably this is an obvious statement but maybe your MCM setting is messing with you. In the General Tab make sure you toggle the Charm dialogue and the Minimal Arousal to show SLEN dialogues. In Sex Dialogue Options make sure yo have all options marked. I hope it helps you and stay as healthy as you can.

I have well over 32 "friends" to invite via the party mechanic, but there are still 9 "[...]" slots that will not populate for any given number of invitees.  I have no custom followers I'm expecting to see here, and I have completed the Dibella quest.

What am I missing to max out my guest list?

I have tried looking through the forums for this answer for a few days now, but have not found it.  Sorry if this is a redundant question.

16 hours ago, reinyn said:

I am sorry to say that nothing seems to be working. Please take a look at my load order and the images included. Any help is welcome but honestly, this should not be happening.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-05-10T14-34-15.txt 1.69 kB · 0 downloads enb 2021_05_09 13_21_09_32.bmp 5.49 MB · 0 downloads enb 2021_05_10 14_32_05_28.bmp 5.49 MB · 0 downloads enb 2021_05_10 14_33_44_87.bmp 5.49 MB · 0 downloads

1 hour ago, サマエル said:

Hi, must probably this is an obvious statement but maybe your MCM setting is messing with you. In the General Tab make sure you toggle the Charm dialogue and the Minimal Arousal to show SLEN dialogues. In Sex Dialogue Options make sure yo have all options marked. I hope it helps you and stay as healthy as you can.

I agree, I'd say it might be a mcm choice, I set mine up and save the settings to j-son, it's been a while since I had any issues with dialog showing up, if I remember correctly the cause and fix was #2, but it's been awhile lol.

1. make sure charm dialog is checked

2. set min pc arousal to 0 if it's set higher (or check npc's arousal to make sure it's at necessary lvl), this will eliminate all dialog if npc's don't hit above this amount.

3. trainer dialog (I set to auto, gives you the option of paying for 5 lvls(as normal) or can have sex for 1free lvl if your broke), can't remember if it effects dialog

side note: to check npc arousal target npc in crosshair, hit "n", then it will tell you(top left), if you want to up their arousal, after hitting "n" go into arousal mcm - puppet master - and up it to see if that stimulates the mod. if this doesn't work it may be the arousal extended, although if it can be used for other mods in place of redux... I can't see why it's effected this mod, this is a "diamond in the ruff" mod with no conflicts for me in thousands of mods... (although I do wish someone would pick it up and show it a bit of love, maybe a few more mcm options to refine it's capabilities like a way to choose when followers beg for sex etc... but this is a must have for me)

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace.

12 minutes ago, GSDFen said:

I have well over 32 "friends" to invite via the party mechanic, but there are still 9 "[...]" slots that will not populate for any given number of invitees.  I have no custom followers I'm expecting to see here, and I have completed the Dibella quest.

I have tried looking through the forums for this answer for a few days now, but have not found it.  Sorry if this is a redundant question.

are you sure you have that many "friends" etc...? having the "increases" isn't the same as having 30+ separate friendships as it takes 4-5x having sex to hit lover with any one npc if starting at a neutral point.

26 minutes ago, GSDFen said:

IIRC !

The four groups / pages are connected with the four relationship levels, and I think a couple slots will just not populate until you have probably 128 or so SLEN encountered NPCs. I think a lot of the "who gets on the list" stuff was really random, so if you are looking for a specific person it might take a couple parties or just sexing that person up to rank 4/Lover.

6 hours ago, サマエル said:

Hi, thanks for trying to help me, and i believe those are the standard settings right? The mod always starts on 0 arousal or am i wrong? Anyway thanks again and you stay healthy as well. These times ar indeed trying.

5 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

I agree, I'd say it might be a mcm choice, I set mine up and save the settings to j-son, it's been a while since I had any issues with dialog showing up, if I remember correctly the cause and fix was #2, but it's been awhile lol.

1. make sure charm dialog is checked

2. set min pc arousal to 0 if it's set higher (or check npc's arousal to make sure it's at necessary lvl), this will eliminate all dialog if npc's don't hit above this amount.

3. trainer dialog (I set to auto, gives you the option of paying for 5 lvls(as normal) or can have sex for 1free lvl if your broke), can't remember if it effects dialog

side note: to check npc arousal target npc in crosshair, hit "n", then it will tell you(top left), if you want to up their arousal, after hitting "n" go into arousal mcm - puppet master - and up it to see if that stimulates the mod. if this doesn't work it may be the arousal extended, although if it can be used for other mods in place of redux... I can't see why it's effected this mod, this is a "diamond in the ruff" mod with no conflicts for me in thousands of mods... (although I do wish someone would pick it up and show it a bit of love, maybe a few more mcm options to refine it's capabilities like a way to choose when followers beg for sex etc... but this is a must have for me)

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace.

Thanks for helping me out. And when using this mod if you enable and set defaults it automatically sets charm dialogue on and arousal at 0. I wil try it again but suffice to say it is a little bit annoying. You stay healthy as well friend. And blessings to you and yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, just letting you know that i still have not found the problem. Sometimes it works ( last 2 saves worked ) and most of the times it does not work. The strange thing is i did not install or deinstall anything in between so i really have no idea why it just does not work as it should.

With high regards,

Reinyn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, zonqzonq32 said:

Hi,

Asking for a party is not possible in my installment. When asking to do something the HUD changes into the default pulsating one.

The NPC I am asking is a lover-level lover :)

FNIS and LOOT used.

Any ideas or help?

Thx.

What do you mean "default pulsating" HUD?   Since SLEN is all dialog based, the HUD won't change or have any affects.  You just need to use the "I need you to do something" dialog that only shows up on lovers, (and make sure it is enabled in the MCM menu, some people miss that) and you should get options for kiss, bake food and throw a party, with an option on a vampire to offer blood.

Whaddup. Love this mod, but something got fucked up along the way. Basically i disabled the charm dialogue in the mcm for a short while.because i don't like seeing that all the time, especially when I can;t disable it on males.  I did the entire brotherhood questline. suplexed the emperor, went to whiterun, shot motierre in the face, bought a house for my wife, and then started the new day. Then I got to rorikstead and wanted to fuck the farmer's daughter from some mod, so I enabled it again. But it wouldn't show up. The spouse dialogue option did, but no sex option. I don't want to load back and do all that again, man.

And so I tried

reinstalling

ACTUALLY reinstalling

loading the save without it, saving then loaded it installed again

Finding every version on loverslab and trying them 

Merging all of the versions on loverslab that I found

enabling/disabling through mcm

using different charm train values option things in mcm

refreshing the dialogue

And nothing. I also checked papyrus. I think I did find the problem, I just don't know how to solve it.
[07/05/2021 - 07:29:18PM] Cannot open store for class "slendialoguetools", missing file?

How do I fix that? How do I fix THIS?  I don't want to do all that again, it would totally ruin the magic of the first goddamn skyrim character that worked because he has the perfect load order and I didn't mess with it. 

I am going to have to go back to when I was like level 18 and totally ruin it by showing my wifes house again and destroying the magic not having one sweet thing in my damn life.

But please, how do I fix this so this doesn't happen in the future? Please help. 

ED: Im seeing that relationship dialogue overhaul causes problems. Worked fine for awhile, but maybe it overlapped for all the time I had it off. Im going to see if I can fix it by removing it and seeing if it works.

didn't do anything. 

guys, help 

Edited by VanTheMan777