14 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I believe that is the case, yes. IIRC there was a question about that addressed to the mod author and I think he said you had to get creative if you didn't want homosexual one on one encounters... but you should probably try searching the thread to make sure.

What I do, and it only sometimes works, is getting a female, lover rank, NPC near the male NPC you want in the SLEN list (using a follower or some other mod that can make an NPC follow you) and through the normal dialog ask the lover rank NPC to either join you in a threesome or an orgy (which iirc has a lower rank requirement to involve an NPC, but needs more around you) to involve the male NPC.

Yeah, you need 3 females for 1 male you want to befriend. That worked sometimes for me too.

5 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Does anyone run Wintersun?  Does it conflict with SLEN?

I run both with no conflicts that I've noticed. I've only tried worshipers of Azura and Arkay though. Do you not gain favor from praying? I'm using the Wintersun Sexlab mod and my worshipers of Azura gained favor from sex with Dunmers.

21 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

I run both with no conflicts that I've noticed. I've only tried worshipers of Azura and Arkay though. Do you not gain favor from praying? I'm using the Wintersun Sexlab mod and my worshipers of Azura gained favor from sex with Dunmers.

Without the Wintersun Sexlab mod, my PC's favor with Dibella went through the floor I assume because of Lovers' Comfort.  (I assume this because SLEN is the most recent mod I've added from LL.)  This, despite my PC praying several times a day.  Good to hear about your experience with Azura and Arkay.  Were you having any problems between SLEN and Wintersun before you added PD's mod?

PD's mod does reward Dibella worshippers for any sexual activity and that seems to be helping Wintersun.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, i just wanted to know a couple of things before testing this out.

1) Is there an npc aproach pc function in this mod or is it only triggered by pc approaching npc's? And if so, do npc's approach each other as well?

2) Does this mod speciffically need sexlab aroused or redux? Or can sexlab aroused extended also be used?

With high regards,

Reinyn

1 hour ago, fleabittendog said:

The pc must approach npcs. The npc on npc action must be initiated by pc dialogue. Also slax is a direct replacement for sexlab aroused, the original and redux. They are interchangeable.

Thanks for answering my question.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, another question for this mod. Could there be any reason why charm dialogue does not appear? I reset the mod 5 times and it still does not appear, i switch the charm dialogue on and off just as many times and it still does not appear. So some help please.

With high regards,

Reinyn

On 1/26/2021 at 2:42 PM, reinyn said:

Hi there, another question for this mod. Could there be any reason why charm dialogue does not appear? I reset the mod 5 times and it still does not appear, i switch the charm dialogue on and off just as many times and it still does not appear. So some help please.

With high regards,

Reinyn

you sure you set it up right? It response with your arousal level if,set to 0 it should always be active

1 hour ago, reinyn said:

Yup, i always leave that part as is. Which means always at 0.

Somehow it is working again, had to start a new game even if it was already installed in the last game, honestly it does not make sense to me but i guess this is something like sometimes it works and sometimes not.

4 hours ago, Vreter said:

It never works then i try to Charm someone, what do i need to do? Everybody are always not in the mood

Usually it's because your speech skill is too low or their arousal is too low. Even on novice difficulty the arousal requirements are fairly high considering SLAR or SLAX tend to assign fairly low values to npcs when you first meet them. You could set your armour value to naked in SLA and raise their arousal that way. Also the higher the relationship value with the npc the lower the arousal requirements.

How do.  When I try to start a group animation, either through dialog or by event, it will not choose any animations involving more than one participant; and if that's not an option then it does nothing.  Perhaps the folks in my game are a bit fastidious, but it still seems odd that the only possibility is a roomful of solo animations.  I was wondering if anyone else has seen that. 

I am having trouble finishing "The party planner" quest.

It initiated orgy, all gone well. When I "send guests home"  they apparently leave, but quest does not finish. This makes some of NPCs unavailable at their position (eg. Adrianne Avenicci is not at forge, trying to go to pary place).

Is there any questID, or something with what I can end this quest so I can start another?

Hey guys, 

I married Ysolda and we live in breeze home. I found that at nights around 8pm she will go to the bannered mare. I followed her and found her go upstairs and she started having sex with Mikael. 

Is that a feature of this mod where npcs who are aroused enough will find their own partners? I have no other romance mods. I have sexlab aroused redux. 

Edit: I would like to add that she does this every night at the bannered mare so it's not a random event. 

18 hours ago, Beeble said:

Hey guys, 

I married Ysolda and we live in breeze home. I found that at nights around 8pm she will go to the bannered mare. I followed her and found her go upstairs and she started having sex with Mikael. 

Is that a feature of this mod where npcs who are aroused enough will find their own partners? I have no other romance mods. I have sexlab aroused redux. 

Edit: I would like to add that she does this every night at the bannered mare so it's not a random event. 

my mans getting cucked by mikael lmaooo

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 2:28 PM, Beeble said:

Hey guys, 

Going to the Bannered Mare would be a scripted event for Ysolda; a lot of folks from Whiterun do that every night.  As for Mikael; there's nothing obvious here.  Do you have a marriage mod like Spouses Enhanced?  That one would indeed send a spouse with an itch out looking to scratch it.

On 2/2/2021 at 10:46 PM, fleabittendog said:

Usually it's because your speech skill is too low or their arousal is too low. Even on novice difficulty the arousal requirements are fairly high considering SLAR or SLAX tend to assign fairly low values to npcs when you first meet them. You could set your armour value to naked in SLA and raise their arousal that way. Also the higher the relationship value with the npc the lower the arousal requirements.

Or you can enable the arousal raising shouts and use those (you randomly unlock them from defeating dragons).

The mod also comes with aphrodisiac potions.

Neither of the two is switched on by default I think, though you'll always find a couple aphrodisiacs lying around in the Dibella Shrine near Dawnstar (to gain access you need to do the Dibella Quest in Markath and have 20 or 30 SLEN level for the followup quest to be delivered to you via courier).

On 2/8/2021 at 1:28 PM, Beeble said:

Hey guys, 

This mod does nothing with the behavior of NPCs.  As Znutar pointed out, many NPCs will visit the Mare in the evening, though I would suspect this behavior could change with a married Whiterun NPC.  The Mikael behavior is entirely added by some other mod, and if it is Mikael and Ysolda every night, is probably added by some mod specifically and not a Spouses Enhanced or other random sex mod.

20 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Or you can enable the arousal raising shouts and use those (you randomly unlock them from defeating dragons).

Neither of the two is switched on by default I think, though you'll always find a couple aphrodisiacs lying around in the Dibella Shrine near Dawnstar (to gain access you need to do the Dibella Quest in Markath and have 20 or 30 SLEN level for the followup quest to be delivered to you via courier).

The shout unlocks at 10 increases for the 1st word, 25 for the 2nd word, and 50 for the 3rd word.

On 02/17/2021 at 1:38 PM, NoNickNeeded said:

Never tried the potions but I've used the shouts. They don't help at the start when you really need them, because you need relationship increases to unlock them, and if you are playing a female npc it seems kind of strange to have to shout at an npc to get laid. There is also the libido transfer spell but that requires a high timerate which requires you getting laid.

I have always found slen to play really well as a male pc but rather odd as a female. I always thought that female npcs should get a nearly free pass to get laid but have a very hard time getting relationship increases (committment phobic guys,etc.) while it would be reversed for males. Of course you can do that by adjusting the difficulty sliders but the arousal requirements are still pretty high. But that's more a SLA issue.

On 2/8/2021 at 8:28 PM, Beeble said:

Hey guys, 

I think the Ysolda/Mikael sex is from "Dohvakins Infamy"...