1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

Those screen shots do not answer the question.  We know you downloaded the mod (or at least we hope you did and are not asking about some other mod entirely) but whether you read the requirements and download all of those mods.

So, you have the Sexlab Framework installed and working? Aroused Redux?   If they are not present, installing this mod will make Skyrim crash just like you mentioned.  A "missing master" is a mod required to make another mod work.

Your arousal might be high but I think it also factors in the time rate and other factors that SL Aroused uses.  I think the SLA mod MCM might display all of that on a status screen, I haven't had to look lately and do not recall.

I wish it would actually explain how it works so I know what to do, instead of just guessing ;-;

I have a bit of an issue with sex parties.

In my current playthrough I already had the option to start a party and invite 4 people, but decided not to at the time.

Ever since then I still have the dialogue option to ask my lover to organize a party, but when it comes to the point where I should be able to decide how many people to invite, the only option is the one that says I changed my mind because we have adventuring to do.

But as I said earlier in the very same playthrough I could have thrown a sex party.

Does anyone have an idea what's going on and how to fix it? I'd rather not un- and re-install SLEN if possible, since I'm pretty sure that'd reset the stats and dibella quest.

11 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I have a bit of an issue with sex parties.

In my current playthrough I already had the option to start a party and invite 4 people, but decided not to at the time.

Ever since then I still have the dialogue option to ask my lover to organize a party, but when it comes to the point where I should be able to decide how many people to invite, the only option is the one that says I changed my mind because we have adventuring to do.

But as I said earlier in the very same playthrough I could have thrown a sex party.

Does anyone have an idea what's going on and how to fix it? I'd rather not un- and re-install SLEN if possible, since I'm pretty sure that'd reset the stats and dibella quest.

You need to wait a few seconds when you hit that option, let the game run the math to see how many you can invite.

BeamerMiasma

Hi

Thank you for the mod

Im used to be a conservative user of "FurtherLoversComfort"...... SLEN takes over the Spouse Lover comfort function.......but turns off the NPC/NPC comfort ass well + family members dont Comforting each other any more....is there a way for SLEN to let FurtherLoversComfort do its thing......I know you can turn SLEN LoversComfort off in SLEN MCM but FurtherLoversComfort doesnt fill the"gap"....!!

Is there a way for these two mods to work together?

What should I do to increase my spouse's slen relationship?She dont talk/engage with other npcs. And i cant find sex parties dialogue. I click "my love i need your assistance" and i see 2 option: 1) would you mind cooking something for me? 2) come here and give me a kiss, lover. I cant solve that..

1 hour ago, Blozer32 said:

What should I do to increase my spouse's slen relationship?She dont talk/engage with other npcs. And i cant find sex parties dialogue. I click "my love i need your assistance" and i see 2 option: 1) would you mind cooking something for me? 2) come here and give me a kiss, lover. I cant solve that..

You need a certain amount of relationship increases before that topic becomes available. I don't remember the exact amount but 25 comes to mind. It is probably done that way to ensure you had enough people who were eligible to invite to the party.

17 hours ago, quicksilber094 said:

Hello I'm not getting any of the SLEN dialogue options, even when the option is enabled, but everything else seems to be working. is this a known issue?

Did you adjust the setting which limits dialogue based on arousal. If not, then which features are working and does trainer dialogue appear?

2 hours ago, Blozer32 said:

How can I increase my spouse's SLEN relationship rank? (with npc's)

I do not believe there is anything you can do in game to change the relationship or rank between two NPCs. The player is expected to change ranks with favor quests and such, so console commands and script options like this mod uses are possible but I don't think the developers intended NPC relationships to change.

I'm running into an issue I haven't been able to troubleshoot where when an animation triggers, it places the Actors in the wrong positions.
Not reversing roles, but rather, in a scene with a male and female actor, the actors will switch spaces and the male will be thrusting aimlessly in the air on one side while the female is riding the air on the other side. If their positions were reversed the animation would line up correctly, but as it is, it doesn't.

16 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I do not believe there is anything you can do in game to change the relationship or rank between two NPCs

Console.

1. Take note of the RefID of one of the two NPCs.

2. Click on the second NPC and be sure it is selected (its RefID and unique name appears).

3. Set relation with the command:  Setrelationshiprank (RefID of the first NPC) X.

X is the value of relationship:  X=0 acquaitance, X=1 friend, X=2 confidant, X=3 ally, X=4 lover.  (Negative values are for enemies).

25 minutes ago, Blozer32 said:

Thanks for answer. I have 25 slen relationship but i cant find sex parties option in my spouse dialogues. Where i make mistake?

Ah, I think you asked the wrong question initially... your spouse's rank with other NPCs doesn't factor into parties. Spouse needs to be rank 4 with you, and normally that will increase when you are having sex via the SLEN dialog. Nicole's directions will work for the PC and NPC if you want to skip that.

You will need to have the option turned on in the SLEN MCM, then when speaking to anyone NPC at rank 4 (doesn't have to be a Maramal married spouse) there should be a second SLEN dialog about needing the person to do something for you. If a vampire you can drink from them, if they are you can feed them, you can ask them for a kiss or regular baked food. Last would be the option to hold a party.

There is a spot in the dialog where you pick how many people you want to have. You need to pause and let the dialog play out, not skip past, as the game has to do some math in the background to calculate how many people you can have. A lot of people wonder why it just gives the option of "we need to go adventure now", and I forget on occasion too so I keep running into that.

06.06.2020 22:48, karlpaws dedi:

Ah, sanırım başlangıçta yanlış soruyu sordun ... eşinizin diğer NPC'lerle rütbesi partileri etkilemez. Eşinizin sizinle 4. sırada olması gerekir ve normalde SLEN iletişim kutusu ile seks yaptığınızda artacaktır. Bunu atlamak istiyorsanız Nicole'ün talimatları PC ve NPC için çalışacaktır.

Seçeneğin SLEN MCM'de açık olması gerekir, daha sonra 4. sırada (Maramal evli bir eş olması gerekmez) herhangi bir NPC ile konuştuğunuzda, kişinin bir şey yapmasına ihtiyaç duyma konusunda ikinci bir SLEN iletişim kutusu olmalıdır. sen. Onlardan içebileceğiniz bir vampir varsa, eğer onları beslerseniz, bir öpücük veya düzenli pişmiş yiyecek isteyebilirsiniz. Sonuncusu bir partiye sahip olma seçeneği olurdu.

İletişim kutusunda kaç kişinin olmasını istediğinizi seçtiğiniz bir nokta var. Oyun kaç kişinin olabileceğini hesaplamak için arka planda biraz matematik yapmak zorunda olduğu için, duraklatmanız ve iletişimin çalmasına izin vermelisiniz, geçmiş atlamayın. Bir çok insan neden "şimdi maceraya gitmemiz gerekiyor" seçeneğini verdiğini merak ediyor ve ben de ara sıra unutuyorum, böylece buna devam ediyorum.

Thank you for your interest bro. Where is the parties setting in MCM? Maybe I haven't seen it.

When I click on "I need your darling help" I can only see kisses or regular baked food. Should I wait when I click "My lover i need your assistance"?

7 hours ago, Blozer32 said:

Thank you for your interest bro. Where is the parties setting in MCM? Maybe I haven't seen it.

I don't remember which, either main or advanced, but one of the first two menues.

7 hours ago, Blozer32 said:

When I click on "I need your darling help" I can only see kisses or regular baked food. Should I wait when I click "My lover i need your assistance"?

You don't have to wait to see the option, it is only later on when it has to calculate the number of increases, number of people you've interacted with, and how many max party members that enables. (Its something like one more person for 4 increases, but you only get them in groups)

2 hours ago, Lolily said:

hey i tried to install it but it says that sexlab.esm, skyrim.esm and update.esm are not active.... can you help me pls? 

Sure,

• activate them, or
  • check your load order and make sure that they are loaded before SLEN

... and if that doesn't help, you would need to tell us a bit more about your setup. E.g.:

• are you using a mod manager? (You should) Which one?
  • post your load order (in spoiler tags, please)
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question for you wonderfull people here.

"The amount of dialogue options you have increase with relationship-status"

it says in the description

Is there a way to circumvent this or an option i havn't seen?

So let's say the npc i talk to has a relationshipstatus of 1, but i still want to trigger the heavier dialogue options?

That's what i am after

Hopefully someone can help me

Thanks in advance!

16 hours ago, Horologia said:

Just a quick question for you wonderfull people here.

"The amount of dialogue options you have increase with relationship-status"

it says in the description

Is there a way to circumvent this or an option i havn't seen?

So let's say the npc i talk to has a relationshipstatus of 1, but i still want to trigger the heavier dialogue options?

That's what i am after

Hopefully someone can help me

Thanks in advance!

There are no options to do this in the mcm, as far as I know. You might be able to play with the esp in tesedit but I'm not sure. I think the extra dialogue was intended to reward the player for increasing relationship rank.

On 6/22/2020 at 3:36 PM, fleabittendog said:

There are no options to do this in the mcm, as far as I know. You might be able to play with the esp in tesedit but I'm not sure. I think the extra dialogue was intended to reward the player for increasing relationship rank.

After delving deeper into naughty skyrim, i found another mod that works well with this one and has what i am looking for.
But thank you nonetheless kind sir/miss/misc for your time!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I saw an option to choose which genders to enable the dialogue for, but I can't find it. I play a straight female, and having the option to attempt to seduce old ladies is unsettling to me. ? Help...?

Edit: I also had a problem with pleasant surprise that didn't seem right to me. The description says: "Pleasant surprise event: be surprised by up to 4 lovers initiating a sex scene or orgy when you wake up." But instead I was awakened to an orgy with my (so far ONLY) lover and 3 other NPCs I'd never even spoken to before. And using the "detect lovers" spell confirmed all but that one were friends at best. Is that supposed to happen?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 9:53 PM, ShenGo said:

I thought I saw an option to choose which genders to enable the dialogue for, but I can't find it. I play a straight female, and having the option to attempt to seduce old ladies is unsettling to me. ? Help...?

Edit: I also had a problem with pleasant surprise that didn't seem right to me. The description says: "Pleasant surprise event: be surprised by up to 4 lovers initiating a sex scene or orgy when you wake up." But instead I was awakened to an orgy with my (so far ONLY) lover and 3 other NPCs I'd never even spoken to before. And using the "detect lovers" spell confirmed all but that one were friends at best. Is that supposed to happen?

I second this notion.

I'm playing a straight male and would NOT want to see SLEN dialogue for male NPC at all.
Also, is it possible to move SLEN dialogue to bottom of dialogue tree?
    With the current setup it's super easy to miss-click and start dialogues with SLEN instead of "regular" dialogue options, which feel weird.

Thank you!

EDIT: I think for me what works is disabling `Charm Dialogue` through MDM, so i cannot use it. I initiate dialogues through other mods - Submit & Amorous Adventures. I think this provides most immersion (as far as i figured out till now) but still allows SLEN for followers?

Is there a way to increase the animations available under "I want to make love to you" ?

Currently only 5 animations ever play:

Leito Misiionary
Leito Missionary 2

Leito Cowgirl

3jiou Laying

Mitos Lap

I have used SLATE to add Tags to other "Missionary" style animations, but none of them help.

I also have Sexlab Tools installed and if I use its hotkey to change the animation it still only gives me a choice of those same 5, even though I have over 20 missionary style animations available.

I am so bored with these same animations playing over and over again. Somebody hhhheeeellllllppppppp !!!!! lol