Guest ffabris

Question/suggestion: If I understand correctly, the relationship *type*, between player and NPCs, is currently ignored, right? (That is, spouse, siblings, Jarl/Housecarl, and the rest). Could this be used to add variations to the dialogs? Dunno, for example:

"My thane, I am honored that you're interested! I've wanted this for so long!"

"My brother, you always knew how best to please me!"

and so on....

Just another wild idea. :)

Hmm, do you mean that you would first assign a specific NPC to be your brother?

Yes, for instance. By editing an NPC and assigning that role. SLEN might recognize if that was the case. Clearly, no NPC in vanilla game is a relative of the Player. But you can mod any NPC, vanilla or add-on, to be a relative. Including (adult) son/daughter and parents.

But that's just one of the several possible relationship types which exist. You can also just be someone's boss (eg, steward that is part of a home mod, for instance).

So, not asking for relationships to be assigned via SLEN, of course, just recognized if they exist - with dialog changed as appropriate. That could "feed" a few different kinks. ;)

Relationship types like those are only really used between NPCs, and SLEN only deals with relationships to the PC. Thane/Housecarl being the obvious exception, I'm not sure if that is handled with relationship types or keyed off a couple of quest aliasses though, I'd have to look that up.

In CK, the type is together with relationship rank. So for NPC/NPC, you can assign lover and spouse - or lover and sibling. For Player/NPC, lover and sibling is possible.

There are spouses and siblings of course, I tend to forget those. It was Interesting NPCs that finally turned me off marriage. It's a great mod, but first I tried Zora on a female (fail, she's straight), then the cute dibellan girl on a male (fail, she's lesbian, I know how to pick them :P ) and then I had 2 of them freak out on me because I told them I was DB Listener and/or Thieves Guild Master :(  Married life just isn't for Dovahkiin.

Hahaha.... ;)

Anyway, I just need to add this: I toss out ideas. If you like 'em, great! If you don't, that's great too.

So much fuss and anger from virtually nothing...telling people, they're dumb and wont get any support coz they're dumb, is, of course, muuuch more productive than to avow own minor oversight and just add a proper note in your mod's installation instructions. I see you've added one recently, but it is still not precisely correct. BSA doesn't need to be explicitly extracted for described behaviour to show up. As someone already mentioned, MO treats BSA as loose files, when management function is enabled.

MO and SOSfull users should either

- unpack BSA and delete that sos_addonquest_script

- or copy one from actual SOS

- or move SLEN above SOS in mod (don't confuse with load) order

- or ban that file in mod properties (not sure if this available for BSA)

@Beamer
The whole your line are made up on several assumptions, all of which are out of your direct control:
- SOS distributes in loose files, which may change at any moment in the future
- User never pack SOS into BSA on its own
- User (or something else) never extract your mod's BSA (or in other way interfere with files precedence)
- User know that your mod contains script "from" SOS

The last one is especially important. You will have absolutely no reason calling those MO users dumb, if stop assuming they are aware of that tiny mock script you included and conflict it may lead to.

If I recall correctly, you mentioned somewhere in this thread that you working or worked in software engeneering. Then you should know, that making assumptions is the last thing and should be avoided whenever possible. You not only made them, but constantly appealing to them. At the same time calling MO a bad design just because it broke some of your assumptions. The fact, that MO is much more flexible and gives a lot more control over file loading precedense doesn't make it broken or bad design, its only your assumptions what is broken, and your bad habbit of making and relying on them what is bad design.

You made amazing mod, very well done from users perspective, stable and non-conflicting, lots of thanks for sharing your work. But that didn't automatically means you're smartest person in the world, and everything in conflict is either dumb or broken. Most of those users wasn't even complaining or wining, just reporting possible mod issue they encounter.

* I have no relation with MO and writing all this not to insult or troll you, I just hate seeing great and promising mod's thread starting to drown in senseless and counterproductive fuss, with that mod's author being the main source of that fuss.

And please, fix the note about MO in op - BSA extraction is NOT required for conflict to show up, and it is pretty easy to fix without resorting to "install this mod manually"

So much fuss and anger from virtually nothing...telling people, they're dumb and wont get any support coz they're dumb, is, of course, muuuch more productive than to avow own minor oversight and just add a proper note in your mod's installation instructions. I see you've added one recently, but it is still not precisely correct. BSA doesn't need to be explicitly extracted for described behaviour to show up. As someone already mentioned, MO treats BSA as loose files, when management function is enabled.

MO and SOSfull users should either

- unpack BSA and delete that sos_addonquest_script

- or copy one from actual SOS

- or move SLEN above SOS in mod (don't confuse with load) order

- or ban that file in mod properties (not sure if this available for BSA)

@Beamer

The whole your line are made up on several assumptions, all of which are out of your direct control:

- SOS distributes in loose files, which may change at any moment in the future

- User never pack SOS into BSA on its own

- User (or something else) never extract your mod's BSA (or in other way interfere with files precedence)

- User know that your mod contains script "from" SOS

The last one is especially important. You will have absolutely no reason calling those MO users dumb, if stop assuming they are aware of that tiny mock script you included and conflict it may lead to.

If I recall correctly, you mentioned somewhere in this thread that you working or worked in software engeneering. Then you should know, that making assumptions is the last thing and should be avoided whenever possible. You not only made them, but constantly appealing to them. At the same time calling MO a bad design just because it broke some of your assumptions. The fact, that MO is much more flexible and gives a lot more control over file loading precedense doesn't make it broken or bad design, its only your assumptions what is broken, and your bad habbit of making and relying on them what is bad design.

You made amazing mod, very well done from users perspective, stable and non-conflicting, lots of thanks for sharing your work. But that didn't automatically means you're smartest person in the world, and everything in conflict is either dumb or broken. Most of those users wasn't even complaining or wining, just reporting possible mod issue they encounter.

* I have no relation with MO and writing all this not to insult or troll you, I just hate seeing great and promising mod's thread starting to drown in senseless and counterproductive fuss, with that mod's author being the main source of that fuss.

And please, fix the note about MO in op - BSA extraction is NOT required for conflict to show up, and it is pretty easy to fix without resorting to "install this mod manually"

I did not call anyone dumb or use any other degrading words. Come to think of it, you're probably the first person to use the word dumb in this whole thread. What I told people is that they should know the tools they use, or not use them, and I stand by that.

If users pack up or extract their BSAs then I expect them to know why they're doing it and how they're supposed to do it. It's the same with methods as it is with tools. Perhaps surprisingly to some, most who find a reason to do these things manage to do so without problems just fine. What's more important, when you do choose to use such methods, and you do break something, then take responsibility for your actions and find a way to fix it, rather than starting a 5 page discussion about the problems you got yourself into. That's just common decency, geez. I unpack BSAs too, but I don't post 10+ messages on a support thread diverting the attention and effort from actual valid questions when it breaks something.

This mod actively supports SOS Integration and as such you can rest assured that if SOS ever releases their scripts in a BSA I will solve that with haste. This fix was a quick fix to deliver to the SAM and SOS Light users what they were promised. As stated before I know what the SOS installations look like and have looked like over the past year, I would not have released this if it would break things for the SOS users, who are my largest user base for obvious reasons. The only ones it broke things for is the tiny bunch you are defending and who, rather than fixing their problem, come here to keep the discussion going on and on.

The discussion should have been over once I explained that the problems were caused by unpacking the BSA. As an MO user, that should immidiately ring a bell and tell you what you need to do to fix (and again, for almost all, it did).

If someone who knows MO is willing to type out consise and clear instructions on how to prevent problems then I'd be more than happy to post them with the installation instructions, but most of what I've heard so far is the 4 plus syllable word equivalent of "UR DOIN IT WRONG" and that just whizzes right past me while I help actual users with valid questions and requests.

I'm an MO user and I see no valid reason to extract files from the BSA. It's a small package that contains no user-friendly meshes textures that can be replaced or overwritten by others (usually the reason you want to extract files from a BSA). But, if you're going to do so: hide the "SOS_AddonQuest_Script.pex" or delete it if using SOS full. I understand the reasoning for having only one version of the mod, although IMO two versions, one for SOS full, and the other for everything else would be preferable.

I've seen many IT pros write excellent mods for skyrim. They have the coding skills and understand the language, thus produce some of the best mods with the fewest bugs available. It's also not their responsibility to reverse engineer and analyze every mod installer available. This mod is written with the default skyrim Bethesda rules intact. This is the type of mod I have been eagerly awaiting for some time, and I thank the author for sharing!

If someone who knows MO is willing to type out consise and clear instructions on how to prevent problems then I'd be more than happy to post them with the installation instructions, but most of what I've heard so far is the 4 plus syllable word equivalent of "UR DOIN IT WRONG" and that just whizzes right past me while I help actual users with valid questions and requests.

You were given "consise (sp) and clear instructions" a few pages back:

1)  If using MO, always make sure SOS is after SLEN (higher priority) in the left pane.

2)  Add meta info to LOOT to put SOS after SLEN when running LOOT.  This will fix the problem when using NMM (or similar) where load order controls bsa order.

3)  Unpack the bsa for SLEN and delete that useless script.  This will solve the problem regardless of what mod manager you use.  Make sure you delete the bsa after unpacking.

Option 2 was wrong does not help in NMM since SOS is loose files (my bad on this one), and option 3 is a nuclear option, so option 1 is the best option.  The problem still stems from your lack of understanding on how MO works in relation to loose vs bsa, so I will quote the S.T.E.P. wiki AGAIN (Make sure to note the section in red ):

Archives

If a mod contains assets in a BSA file, it will appear in the Archives tab under the mod's name. BSAs may also be unpacked in this tab by right-clicking the BSA and selecting Extract... This will extract the BSA's contents to any folder you choose. When Have MO manage archives is checked in the Archives tab, all BSAs are treated exactly as if they were loose files. That means their priority depends solely on the mod priority order and not the plugin priority order (load order). Additionally, checking a BSA in this mode allows the BSA's assets to be loaded without the need for a dummy plugin. MO's BSA management may be turned off by unticking the Have MO manage BSAs option. If you decide to do this, please note that you will have to load BSAs through dummy plugins. The game's built-in BSA versus loose files rules will apply, and BSAs will be loaded in plugin load order.

Without MO, then loose files will overwrite.  With MO and the option "Have MO manage archives" on (which it is by default) loose files and files in bsa are treated the same.  I repeat, loose files and files in bsa are TREATED THE SAME.  So add a line to the OP stating that MO users should put SLEN before SOS in the left pane and there should be no further issues.

The mod is fine. It's put together the same as 90% (or more) of the mods on here. It's really not complex enough to warrant the expenditure of effort required to script a FOMOD installer. It doesn't need fixing.

My opinion.... nice thing about opinions... everyone's got one.

Regarding MO and let's put this to rest or take it to its own thread...

MO is different from NMM. I let MO handle archives. I order everything in the LEFT pane and I pay attention to who is overwriting whom. That's what the conflict tab is for. If you're going to mod Skyrim, use a tool that's made for it. Sadly... NMM is not that tool. (I used it for a long time before switching... like over a year... and reinstalled Skyrim 3 times because I fucked things up in NMM or NMM did... the jury is still out on at least one of those.)

REGARDLESS of which installer you use..... learn how to use it. Don't be one of those people that just accepts defaults and has absolutely no fucking clue what's going on. THAT is a recipe for disaster.

THIS mod? This mod is fine. 

And I really like it...... so stop fucking with the author and pissing him off. :)

Word.

And you cant fail to install it. Double click and it goes in like when you bang your spouse.

You do the same if you install in NMM/Wrye.

No files to overwrite or anything.

And for the record to anyone that wonder.

I use full SOS and over 200 heavy scripted mods, installed in MO. And I load Eager NPC before SOS. In left panel

I think I have to do the same if I use SAM.

Sick of reading people whine when they dont understand how to install one mod, when they do wrong them self.

And there are one more tool some whiners do need to learn to use and that is LOOT.

https://loot.github.io/

I think I report all that cant understand that Beamer have no responsible for you whiners that cant take your time to check how to install one mod in NMM/MO/Wrye.

It really pisses me off when I read some crap some have write.

Hugs to you Beamer for this mod

1)  If using MO, always make sure SOS is after SLEN (higher priority) in the left pane.

2)  Add meta info to LOOT to put SOS after SLEN when running LOOT.  This will fix the problem when using NMM (or similar) where load order controls bsa order.

3)  Unpack the bsa for SLEN and delete that useless script.  This will solve the problem regardless of what mod manager you use.  Make sure you delete the bsa after unpacking.

Option 2 was wrong does not help in NMM since SOS is loose files (my bad on this one), and option 3 is a nuclear option, so option 1 is the best option. 

Srayesmanll - Although I'm new member to the forum, I have a full trust in moderator's suggestions, tip and guidelines. I'm aware too that nobody is perfect and we all makes mistakes. :)

The following saying is supported with great respect to you and your colleges moderators: When you said what you said (lined text in the quote), I immediately opened LOOT and did according. I see now that you said it was wrong. OK, no problem. Mistakes happens. No damage done to my game. But, I would really like that when saying such and similar things in the future, you double check you arguments before post them since we, users have full trust in you, moderators. If your informations have no credibility, then the trust is going down. Please, don't take this personally. I'm not attacking you and not criticizing you. Just saying my point. I red many of your posts and your advices, suggestions and tips and they were true, correct and very helpful. Thank you for that and all future help you'll provide. :)

Ok so now i understand that you cannot directly change how hard it is to bribe, though i have no idea why it would be off limits, another quirk of skyrim i guess. 

So now id just like to suggest you change the bribe option to something you can control. I'm not a skyrim modder so im not sure how it all works, but perhaps something like what aggressive prostitution has would be better. It might be impossible, but i really think it's important to have a working prostitution system if your going to have one at all. Either that or an option to turn this speech option off for those who want to be completely rejected.

ok putting aside people argueing and so on and so.

i can conform the sos scrip inlcuded was causing my sos to not work. also only way to fix it was a new game and putting the real sos script ahead of the one from thsi mod. just extracting the scrip or putting sos ahead of it didnt work till started a new game. probaly something with it breaking the sos quest.

before someoen says so and so it worked for me blah blah blah. let me ask u this do every single one of u have same mod setup and teh exact same computer with teh same items and age and play at teh same time so they are carbon copies of each other?   didnt think so. every mod gonna react differnt on each person computers. a good example is i have arond 40 companion mods combined into 1 esp. for me it works fine but for a freind it wont work.

Did you try setting SLEN before SOS, starting up your game, loading the save and restarting SOS in the MCM?

slen is disabled on start. with slens sos addons never loaded.  more than likely with current setup would have to have not installed before u start slens.

1st test existing game world sos addons would never start with slens moved orginal sos quest scirt before slens it still never start.

2nd test moved sos scrit after slens start new game sos addons loaded fine

3rd test put sos before slens started new game no sos addons loaded.

easy to say by that test sequece its slens causing the problem.

The mod is fine. It's put together the same as 90% (or more) of the mods on here. It's really not complex enough to warrant the expenditure of effort required to script a FOMOD installer. It doesn't need fixing.

My opinion.... nice thing about opinions... everyone's got one.

Regarding MO and let's put this to rest or take it to its own thread...

MO is different from NMM. I let MO handle archives. I order everything in the LEFT pane and I pay attention to who is overwriting whom. That's what the conflict tab is for. If you're going to mod Skyrim, use a tool that's made for it. Sadly... NMM is not that tool. (I used it for a long time before switching... like over a year... and reinstalled Skyrim 3 times because I fucked things up in NMM or NMM did... the jury is still out on at least one of those.)

REGARDLESS of which installer you use..... learn how to use it. Don't be one of those people that just accepts defaults and has absolutely no fucking clue what's going on. THAT is a recipe for disaster.

THIS mod? This mod is fine. 

And I really like it...... so stop fucking with the author and pissing him off. :)

I'm with you. Honest to god.

If it wasn't for the fact that this guy was telling me that I have no business using MO if I don't know every damn detail about it, I would not have taken the stance that I did.

Not only do I use actual power tools in my day job, I also use machinery that most people don't even know exists... I train others on how to use them as well.

I don't mind being talked down to as long as that talk is at least helpful. This guy is anything but.

If you browse back a bit, you'll notice there are 12 pages with almost every other post being me answering a question. I have done nothing but answering questions since I released this mod. In between that, you will notice a small few MO users making noisy posts and claiming that this mod is broken, even though the download numbers alone should tell you there are hundreds of MO/Full SOS users out there without any problems, several of whom have posted in this thread to confirm that.

In the end, you can explain to me a million times what MO does and doesn't do, but it's just not relevant. I write my mods to be compatible with Bethesda Skyrim. MO is just one mod manager in a field of several, and if it manages to present my mod to Skyrim in a way that breaks it, then either it is not following the rules, or you are using it wrong.

Oh and incidentally, I don't dislike you, I don't even remember what you posted last time unless you quote it, I'm too busy answering questions to search back if you might be one of the dozens who has posted before. I was simply responding to the post I quoted, in which you were being an asshat, and you deserved every grain of that.

Allow me to summarize

And forgive me for not knowing how to use the spoiler feature... I only mention it because I've tried to figure it out a few times already and I've noticed people complaining about people like me who don't know how to use the spoiler feature... Which is why I've resorted to deleting most of the post I was quoting in order to avoid clutter.

After searching for a fix for your mod de-schlongifying NPC's I found this post in which you curtly informed the guy that your mod only read SOS...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50483-sexlab-eager-npcs/page-11?do=findComment&comment=1268091

My response is included

At that point you told me that MO was the power tool you were referring to... Which means that you were telling me that I have no business using MO unless I know everything about it.

At that point I informed you that yours is one of a small handful of mods that don't work with MO and it's "no skin off my back."

... And that's when my mild trolling began.

Regardless. The time to deactivate certain mods and install your mod manually in hopes that it works is over for the time being. I'm several hours into a game and the few hours I'll have after work each night are for playing, not fiddling with load order.

Maybe next weekend or the weekend after that I'll start yet another new game and maybe then I'll give your mod another try now that I've been able to glean from other people's posts how to get it to work.

Have a nice week.

Regarding dragon orgies, I can see a slight incompatibility with Sexlab Amorous Adventures Arousal Trigger. Specifically, when you go kill Mirmulnir, you are supposed to talk to Irileth, and you can't do that if she is fucking those guards she gathered near the gates.

I've had some time to check what arousal triggers does. There should be no problem using the 2 next to each other. Since arousal triggers already puts your arousal at 100 after killing a dragon, the arousal effect from SLEN will not show (because arousal cannot go higher than 100), so you can disable that exposure effect in SLEN MCM (leaving it enabled is finebut it simply will not have any effect). You can still use the dragon kill witness exposure and the orgy events though.

Before SLEN starts an orgy you always get a message asking you if you want to join in, watch, or stop the orgy. So if for whatever reason you don't have time for an orgy at that point, you can simply stop it and go do something else.

Ok so now i understand that you cannot directly change how hard it is to bribe, though i have no idea why it would be off limits, another quirk of skyrim i guess. 

So now id just like to suggest you change the bribe option to something you can control. I'm not a skyrim modder so im not sure how it all works, but perhaps something like what aggressive prostitution has would be better. It might be impossible, but i really think it's important to have a working prostitution system if your going to have one at all. Either that or an option to turn this speech option off for those who want to be completely rejected.

I have not made SLEN with prostitution in mind, it's something I might add at some point, but the bribe option is certainly not meant to replace any prostitution mods. Personally use TDF Aggressive Prositution next to SLEN and they work fine together. I don't know many other prostitution mods but they should work fine in conjunction with SLEN too.

You can disable the dialogue for any NPC you want on the MCM page for that NPC. "Block all interactions" will block the NPC from participating in any event started by SLEN and will also block the dialogue. "Block sex dialogues" will only block the dialogue, but still allow the NPC to take part in threesomes or orgies started from dialogue with someone else.

The thing I noticed that seems to have most effect on the bribe cost is the relationship you already have with a NPC. A friend is much easier to bribe than an acquiaintance. Other than that, level plays a big factor, the higher your level (or the NPC's level) the higher the bribe cost will be.

Very nice, all works well, replaced several other mods. Hooray! 5 stars.

Edit: Oops, forgot to add "Thanks for sharing!"

I am using TDF and the new Radiant Prostitution alongside and all work splendidly, just fyi.

How to use a spoiler (the easy version):

Instead of using the simple reply at the bottom of the page, choose More Reply Options;

you will find a toolbar at the top after doing that

select "Special BBCode" from the upper left portion of the toolbar (right above the Underline button)

It'll give you a dropdown with Spoiler among the options

easy-peasy, hope that helps

I have not made SLEN with prostitution in mind, it's something I might add at some point, but the bribe option is certainly not meant to replace any prostitution mods. Personally use TDF Aggressive Prositution next to SLEN and they work fine together. I don't know many other prostitution mods but they should work fine in conjunction with SLEN too.

You can disable the dialogue for any NPC you want on the MCM page for that NPC. "Block all interactions" will block the NPC from participating in any event started by SLEN and will also block the dialogue. "Block sex dialogues" will only block the dialogue, but still allow the NPC to take part in threesomes or orgies started from dialogue with someone else.

The thing I noticed that seems to have most effect on the bribe cost is the relationship you already have with a NPC. A friend is much easier to bribe than an acquiaintance. Other than that, level plays a big factor, the higher your level (or the NPC's level) the higher the bribe cost will be.

Also if you are in a faction like the Companions your SLEN start at 3 Ally for interaction nice touch had troule with Skorn before join the companion now well let just say it was very easy :lol: also when I was on the job in one of the quest a dragon appeared the orgy afterward was a nice cherry on the ice ;)

Option 2 was wrong does not help in NMM since SOS is loose files (my bad on this one), and option 3 is a nuclear option, so option 1 is the best option. 

Srayesmanll - Although I'm new member to the forum, I have a full trust in moderator's suggestions, tip and guidelines. I'm aware too that nobody is perfect and we all makes mistakes. :)

The following saying is supported with great respect to you and your colleges moderators: When you said what you said (lined text in the quote), I immediately opened LOOT and did according. I see now that you said it was wrong. OK, no problem. Mistakes happens. No damage done to my game. But, I would really like that when saying such and similar things in the future, you double check you arguments before post them since we, users have full trust in you, moderators. If your informations have no credibility, then the trust is going down. Please, don't take this personally. I'm not attacking you and not criticizing you. Just saying my point. I red many of your posts and your advices, suggestions and tips and they were true, correct and very helpful. Thank you for that and all future help you'll provide. :)

My problem was making the assumption that SOS was packed in a bsa, which if it was that particular bit of info would work.  However, since I have long given up NMM and switched to MO (and MO treats bsa and loose files the same as I have posted and referenced the "official" documentation stating such) my NMM info may not be as accurate as it used to be.  Hell, I haven't touched NMM since the beginning of this year.  And since I corrected myself, no problems then.  Just to note, I am not a moderator, just a contributer.  Remember, the golden rule is try for yourself.  And frankly I don't give a raging shit if you trust me or not, but I tend to right more often than I am wrong, and unlike some I will readily admit when I am wrong.

Would be nice to have an option to block dialogue from a specific sex. For instance when my character is talking to a male the SLEN dialogue is there. I can go into the menu and block it for the individual male actor but for convenience it would be a good idea to simply block sex dialogue from showing up for all male or female actors depending on your character's set sexual preference.

Also if you are in a faction like the Companions your SLEN start at 3 Ally for interaction nice touch had troule with Skorn before join the companion now well let just say it was very easy :lol: also when I was on the job in one of the quest a dragon appeared the orgy afterward was a nice cherry on the ice ;)

Tip: if an NPC can be made follower in the vanilla game, then inviting them to follow you will instantly increase their relationship rank to 3/Ally, even if it was only 1/Friend before. Even for a hireling, that 500 gold is probably cheaper than what you'd have to pay for bribing them enough times to raise the relationship rank by 2 through SLEN. So if the option exists, use it before you try to charm them for an easy bonus.

Likewise, a favour quest will typically raise their rank from 0 to 1, it may not seem like much, but it gets you roughly 10% extra chance to charm them through SLEN, which is a nice help especially early in the game when your speechcraft skill is still very low.

Chinese translation added

Many thanks to Loverslab users RebyaAs and g23023878 for providing a Chinese translation, and for hosting it on a site that can be reached by Chinese skyrim fans who cannot reach LL due to their country's firewall (it's here). RebyaAs provided this first translation, and g23023878 has committed to translating any future versions. The translation is also available from the download page here on LL. Since I can't read, write or speak Chinese myself, it's best if you contact g23023878 directly with any questions you might have about the wording of the translation.

Would be nice to have an option to block dialogue from a specific sex. For instance when my character is talking to a male the SLEN dialogue is there. I can go into the menu and block it for the individual male actor but for convenience it would be a good idea to simply block sex dialogue from showing up for all male or female actors depending on your character's set sexual preference.

Unfortunately it's not so easy to accomplish that. One of the strengths (and intentions) of SLEN is that it is fully compatible and sensitive to all genders and gender preferences. This means that determining what a person's gender preference is can become quite complicated. It involves checking the SexLab gender, and falling back to the Vanilla gender if SexLab gender is not set. Then the SLA gender preference needs to be checked, and if this is not set, the gender preference needs to be calculated based on the SexLab gender and the Sexuality rating in SexLab. This requires some scripting, it is not possible to directly check all these values from a dialogue condition.

In the current dialogue I solve this problem by calculating the necessary value in a script as soon as you choose the SLEN dialogue, and then setting a couple of conditional properties that can be checked from the dialogue conditions to determine whch sex options might make sense. I cannot use this same method for the top level dialogue because there is no trigger to kick off the calculations that need to happen before the dialogue is shown. To do that I would need to scan for nearby NPCs and do these calculations for them in advance (before you ever open the dialogue with them), which would be a huge performance hit compared to the current method.

So that's not a way I'll be going. I'll keep it in the back of my head though, and if I see a possibility to add this without incurring a big performance hit I will certainly add it.

thanks for mod.

problem... you're mod selects children and show dialog option in chat can you remove them please ?

and yes I am aware S Lab stops children from being included in adult fun.

I turned off his access to dialog and any other interaction with you're mod but I would prefer it not list kids in the first place as I am not going around all of skyrim just to disable all the kids.