I really like this mod, gives great possibilities :)

But somehow, when i toggle my female character as a male in the mcm menu, it doesn't equip the strapon (animations fit, but the strap-on is missing)

I'm using the double dildo replacer for sex-lab, could that be the problem?

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think the game assumes you have a female schlong equipped as you're transgender, and not a woman using strapons anymore. Try it with B3lisario's UNP schlong and see if it works :)

I don't want my female to have a schlong permanently, i just want, that she is then mostly in the male position with a strap on. I even tried now the equipable Schlong, but same problem, it doesn't get equipped. When i let the gender untagged, the strapon is equipped

The position you will be in in SLEN dialogue sex depends entirely on the dialogue option you choose, not on your gender. So in your case, you should leave your character's gender to female, and simply choose the topping dialogues. I.e. choose "I want to look into your eyes while I fuck you" instead of the "Look into my eyes while you fuck me" option. In that case, you will be put in the topping position and will automatically equip the strap-on or equipable schlong.

The mod's good. Doesn't cause any conflicts with SexLab Romance. My only gripe is that there is no option to take "friend" (or whoever) someplace private when running into them in the middle of any town or village.

I use a mod called Immersive Speechcraft to get around that, it works great... except for the fact that you're kind of at the mercy of your speech skill, unless you just want your character to fuck right in the open.

But somehow, when i toggle my female character as a male in the mcm menu, it doesn't equip the strapon (animations fit, but the strap-on is missing)

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think the game assumes you have a female schlong equipped as you're transgender, and not a woman using strapons anymore. Try it with B3lisario's UNP schlong and see if it works :)

I don't want my female to have a schlong permanently, i just want, that she is then mostly in the male position with a strap on. I even tried now the equipable Schlong, but same problem, it doesn't get equipped. When i let the gender untagged, the strapon is equipped

There's another tab in the MCM menu for that where you pick your most common role or gender, swap that to male instead and there you go, welcome to the land of the purple studded strap-ons and anal probes. You can even combine it with the Futa thing, there's a verison of Futa that gives you a futa dick that is equipped like a dildo when appropriate instead, you'll still be female if you get fucked yourself but when fucking someone you can give them a nice facial.

Males don't auto-equip strap-ons, so if you set your female character's SexLab gender to male, then you will have to equip the strap-on by hand or give her a SOS schlong for females. Edit: to be clear, this is built into the way SexLab handles strap-ons, it's not part of SLEN functionality.

I know what you mean with SGO as I had the same problem when I used it, but I think it would be better if a solution for that was implemented in SGO. It would be much easier and more optimal to add an option to allow impregnation by females in SGO than to try to do some gender swap magic in SLEN. So I would suggest to head over to the SGO thread and make a request there. It wouldn't be that odd, after all SGO allows for impregnation through anal sex too - or at least SGO II did, I haven't used III myself.

thanks for the answers you two, will then make it proper this time :)

Having some issues with this mod actually. I installed it, I installed the animations just fine. The dialogue triggers, they agree, and then they just go ... the mouth keeps moving and nothing happens. What did I do wrong? Also, how do I access the spells?

If your animations are not starting you probably have a problem related to SexLab or FNIS. Did you run FNIS? The papyrus log might give you more information.

The spells can be bought from spell vendors, or found in loot, just like vanilla spells.

the mod itself works perfectly, but something's wrong. after the sex act is my games figure still, I can do absolutely nothing, do not run, no menu open nothing. the game continues to run so no freeze or something. what could that be?

google translate

the mod itself works perfectly, but something's wrong. after the sex act is my games figure still, I can do absolutely nothing, do not run, no menu open nothing. the game continues to run so no freeze or something. what could that be?

google translate

Turn off auto free-cam in the SexLab MCM.  Use the manual version to switch back and forth for the free-cam (number pad 3 by default, but you can change it).  Also, when this happens, open the console and type EnablePlayerControls.  This should allow you to move again.

google translate

Try opening the console and typing

epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

srayesmanll  &  Fredfish 

Thanks for your help, they have helped me a lot, everything works now as it should be. many thanks !!!

:)  :)  :)

and very special thanks to BeamerMiasma for this great mod !!!

P.s.: 

if it continues to help others, I can say from my own experience and have it thoroughly tested this mod harmonizes with: PuppetMaster, SexLabWorkingGirl and SexLab TDF prostitution and pimping.

Having some issues with this mod actually. I installed it, I installed the animations just fine. The dialogue triggers, they agree, and then they just go ... the mouth keeps moving and nothing happens. What did I do wrong? Also, how do I access the spells?

If your animations are not starting you probably have a problem related to SexLab or FNIS. Did you run FNIS? The papyrus log might give you more information.

The spells can be bought from spell vendors, or found in loot, just like vanilla spells.

I did run FNIS it said everything installed. but again I select the dialogue they agree to have sex then the NPC just goes "..." I'm not sure where the papyrus log is but I can post it here?

I did run FNIS it said everything installed. but again I select the dialogue they agree to have sex then the NPC just goes "..." I'm not sure where the papyrus log is but I can post it here?

it is in the same folder as the papyrus.log - tesv.exe.
steam - steamapps - common - skyrim

if the animation does not start they look in the game in all MCM's whether animations are enabled. let sexlab animations Reread menu.

google translate

Hi got a question.

I am editing a follower to be a trainer.

I've added job trainer skill trainer and alchemy trainer.

Is there anything else I need to do to make Eager recoginize this custom follower for SLEN dialogue to appear?

I need a new game to see the changes?

To make an alchemy trainer:

1. The NPC needs to be in the JobTrainerFaction faction (E3A49)

2. The NPC needs to be in the JobTrainerAlchemyFaction faction (E3A56)

3. If you want the NPC to be a Master trainer (up to lvl 90), it must have the class TrainerAlchemyMaster (E3A67). If you want the NPC to be an Expert trainer (up to lvl 75), it must have the class TrainerAlchemyExpert (E3A6E). If the NPC has any other class, they will be a Journeyman trainer (up to lvl 50).

For other skills the pattern is the same: the factions determine what they train, and the class determines up to which level they can train.

You can find instructions on how to enable papyrus logging in the SexLab troubleshooting guide. Once you have a log, you can post it here and I will have a look at it. Please post it as an attachment or in a spoiler tag.

moving this from the NSAP thread...

Try to set the relationship rank of either NPC's you summon, or just some NPC in game using the console:

Setrelationshiprank "NPC ID HERE" 4
Player.setrelationshiprank "NPC ID HERE" 4

Haven't tested this specifically, but I'm pretty sure that would work...would be easier than trying to find NPC's that were already set, I think. Hope this was helpful, and not completely redundant because you already know console commands! lol

This console command conflicts with SLEN since SLEN is keeping record about relationship rank and making advance according to it. So if the player had Vanilla relationship rank 2 with NPC, increasing Vanilla relationship rank to 4 will increase, but SLEN relationship rank will stay at the same rank and kind of "locked" and will not advance further.

( I tried that, so I know  ;)  )

My understanding what that SLEN used the vanilla system and not its own. The only thing it tracked was relationship increases as a result of SLEN dialog, doing favor quests or increases by other mods were not counted. As long as they used the vanilla system though they would show up, but mods using private factions, like AA does, would not be visible.

Console commands like that should work just fine for testing animations.

moving this from the NSAP thread...

Try to set the relationship rank of either NPC's you summon, or just some NPC in game using the console:

Setrelationshiprank "NPC ID HERE" 4

Player.setrelationshiprank "NPC ID HERE" 4

Haven't tested this specifically, but I'm pretty sure that would work...would be easier than trying to find NPC's that were already set, I think. Hope this was helpful, and not completely redundant because you already know console commands! lol

This console command conflicts with SLEN since SLEN is keeping record about relationship rank and making advance according to it. So if the player had Vanilla relationship rank 2 with NPC, increasing Vanilla relationship rank to 4 will increase, but SLEN relationship rank will stay at the same rank and kind of "locked" and will not advance further.

( I tried that, so I know  ;)  )

My understanding what that SLEN used the vanilla system and not its own. The only thing it tracked was relationship increases as a result of SLEN dialog, doing favor quests or increases by other mods were not counted. As long as they used the vanilla system though they would show up, but mods using private factions, like AA does, would not be visible.

Console commands like that should work just fine for testing animations.

Elf Prince's statement is indeed not correct. SLEN doesn't keep a record of relationship ranks, it just uses the vanilla one. It does track the increases earned through SLEN but that is only to be able to revert them, it has no further effect. Not only do the console commands work fine for testing, they work fine full stop :) If you set an NPC's relationship rank to 4 through the console (or through vanilla quests/other mods), then as far as SLEN is concerned they are just as much your lover as an NPC that you increased from 0-4 through SLEN.

Edit: BTW, I always target the NPC and then use "setrelationshiprank player 4", saves having to type the cumbersome IDs, but the effect should be the same in the end.

Hi got a question.

I am editing a follower to be a trainer.

I've added job trainer skill trainer and alchemy trainer.

Is there anything else I need to do to make Eager recoginize this custom follower for SLEN dialogue to appear?

I need a new game to see the changes?

To make an alchemy trainer:

1. The NPC needs to be in the JobTrainerFaction faction (E3A49)

2. The NPC needs to be in the JobTrainerAlchemyFaction faction (E3A56)

3. If you want the NPC to be a Master trainer (up to lvl 90), it must have the class TrainerAlchemyMaster (E3A67). If you want the NPC to be an Expert trainer (up to lvl 75), it must have the class TrainerAlchemyExpert (E3A6E). If the NPC has any other class, they will be a Journeyman trainer (up to lvl 50).

For other skills the pattern is the same: the factions determine what they train, and the class determines up to which level they can train.

Looks like this custom follow has its own unique Class assignment.

I take it there is no way to assign multiple class to the same follower?

No, an NPC only has one class. If they don't have any of the trainer classes they should still be able to train you up to level 50 through the SLEN dialog, but no further.

There are other (better) ways this could be handled, for example by using the faction rank to indicate the trainer level, but since there isn't any framework or consensus for this afaik, I figured it would be best to follow the vanilla conventions.

Elf Prince's statement is indeed not correct. SLEN doesn't keep a record of relationship ranks, it just uses the vanilla one. It does track the increases earned through SLEN but that is only to be able to revert them, it has no further effect. Not only do the console commands work fine for testing, they work fine full stop :) If you set an NPC's relationship rank to 4 through the console (or through vanilla quests/other mods), then as far as SLEN is concerned they are just as much your lover as an NPC that you increased from 0-4 through SLEN.

Edit: BTW, I always target the NPC and then use "setrelationshiprank player 4", saves having to type the cumbersome IDs, but the effect should be the same in the end.

I think the confusion comes from Amorous Adventures that does have it's own "lovers" status that is independent from the relationship rank.  Although I think AA can increase the relationship rank as well, but was an unintended feature if I remember correctly.

I thought so, both from reading here and by cheesing the system some (at your posted suggesting I think)

1. Do favor quest

2. Give NPC sex with TDF Prostitution

3. Come back after NPC gets horny again, engage with SLEN, with increasingly shorter breaks as increasing sex makes them horny faster.

4. Steal all of lover's stuff :ph34r:

You might check the NSAP thread, if you don't watch it normally. There are allegations you do not call Sexlab Anims correctly :angel:

I think the confusion comes from Amorous Adventures that does have it's own "lovers" status that is independent from the relationship rank.  Although I think AA can increase the relationship rank as well, but was an unintended feature if I remember correctly.

My statement is correct. :)

I had SLEN relationship rank 2 with one NPC. I wanted to "speed up" that relationship and I input "setrelationshiprank player 4" with that NPC. Vanilla game accepted console relationship to 4 but SLEN relationship with that NPC remained on level 2 and I couldn't advanced further in SLEN relationship rank with that NPC no matter how many times I had sex with that NPC. It was always level 2. She never became my Lover.

I check this several times with several NPCs. The result is messing console relationship with SLEN makes relationship to stuck. No relationship SLEN advancement.

As for SLEN keeping the record of relationship ranks, I found the proof in Log file when SLEN was "checking current relationship" during the SLEN interaction with certain NPC. If it is not keeping current relationship records I don't know what it is. How else SLEN would know my present relationship with NPC if not trace it and log it. I checked my Log file every time when testing console command in increasing the relationship rank and SLEN always reported relationship status before I changed it via console as well as others that weren't changed.

So I came to this conclusion - increasing relationship rank via console command before using SLEN interaction works fine, but using SLEN interaction first and then console command for increasing relationship rank "locks" current Player/NPC relationship rank to SLEN's rank. Vanilla Player/NPC relationship rank will behave according to changed status, but SLEN relationship WILL NOT change.

I also use "Give gifts to everyone" mod. That mod also increase relationship rank with NPC. If give money the higher is relationship rank. This mod works great and I always use it before starting SLEN interaction with NPCs.

I had SLEN relationship rank 2 with one NPC. I wanted to "speed up" that relationship and I input "setrelationshiprank player 4" with that NPC. Vanilla game accepted console relationship to 4 but I couldn't advanced no further in relationship rank with that NPC no matter how many times I had sex with that NPC. It was always level 2.

I check this several times with several NPCs. The result is messing console relationship with SLEN makes relationship to stuck. No relationship SLEN advancement.

This console command conflicts with SLEN since SLEN is keeping record about relationship rank and making advance according to it.

SLEN can only track the advancement of the ranks done THROUGH SLEN.  Just cause it wasn't done through SLEN doesn't mean it didn't advance.

but SLEN relationship rank will stay at the same rank and kind of "locked" and will not advance further.

No, the SLEN relationship rank used IS the player's relationship rank with the NPC as set by the Setrelationshiprank command.

OK, try this.  Set relationship rank to 3.  Then try to use SLEN to advance and you will see that you can advance it to 4 (eventually) through SLEN.  Remember, 4 is the MAXIMUM relationship rank you can obtain with ANYBODY in Skyrim.  You setting it to the max (4) through the console will prevent SLEN (and any other mod that can advance the relationship rank, like Submit's seduction) from ever advancing it, because it is already at the max.  However, SLEN will use that value (4) for it's internal workings - remember there are different options that open up at different relationship ranks.  You can see the options are different for the NPC manually set to rank 4 compared to the NPC at rank 2 advanced though SLEN.  It's not that they conflict, it's that you have set the max manually and SLEN has nowhere to go, so it has nothing to track beyond the tracking to level 2.  But it is using the value you set.  Not a conflict.

Another test, find an NPC you have a relationship with but have never sexed through SLEN, a follower for example.  Find one never sexed by you, target them, then look in the SLEN MCM.  You'll see their relationship rank is 3, yet they have never been sexed by the PC.  This is because followers automatically get set to 3 - may not apply to mercenary followers though.  Uthgerdt is a good test.  Do her fight (not the sex through Solutions, just the normal fight...) then check her rank in the SLEN MCM.  It's at 3 without having sex.

OK, try this.  Set relationship rank to 3.  Then try to use SLEN to advance and you will see that you can advance it to 4 (eventually) through SLEN.  Remember, 4 is the MAXIMUM relationship rank you can obtain with ANYBODY in Skyrim.    You can see the options are different for the NPC manually set to rank 4 compared to the NPC at rank 2 advanced though SLEN.  It's not that they conflict, it's that you have set the max manually and SLEN has nowhere to go, so it has nothing to track beyond the tracking to level 2.  But it is using the value you set.  Not a conflict.

I know about Max. level rank.

I edited my post few times in the meantime and you probably didn't see the changes I made. So when the page refresh, please reread it. :)

I apologise for presenting my point very badly. It's my bad Englsih which is my second language. Therefore I used "conflict" word, since I do not know better one. Sorry for that.

Edit: forgot to mention this:

I met Jenassa. I used SLEN interaction and during the sex, my relationship status changed from friend to ally. After the sex, I opened SLEN MCM menu and checked Jenassa status. It showed - relationship level 3. Then I opened console and changed it to level 4. Her vanilla status changed. So I hired her. I have more then 12 sex encounters with her and it didn't changed her SLEN relationship level. When checked in SLEN MCM menu, it remained at 3. Whatever I did later, whatever mod that increases relationship level (give fits, romance ...) I used nothing changed her SLEN relationship. So, I load the game before I approached Jenassa. I input ""getrelationshiprank <ID>" in console and it showed - level 2. I input "set.. blabla" and changed her status to level 3. After then, I approached her and ue SLEN interaction. During he sex, her status changed from Ally to Lover (which is level 4). I checked it in SLEN MCMC and it was changed to level 4.

So that approved my statement that console command for changing relationship rank works great before using SLEN interaction, but if using SLEN interaction first and then change relationship level via console makes SLEN unable to advance in relationship rank. I do not know how it is with others, but this is how it is in my game.

I thought so, both from reading here and by cheesing the system some (at your posted suggesting I think)

1. Do favor quest

2. Give NPC sex with TDF Prostitution

3. Come back after NPC gets horny again, engage with SLEN, with increasingly shorter breaks as increasing sex makes them horny faster.

4. Steal all of lover's stuff :ph34r:

You might check the NSAP thread, if you don't watch it normally. There are allegations you do not call Sexlab Anims correctly :angel:

3. Use SLEN shout & potions & illusion spells to make NPC horny again ;)

Edit: 4. It's not stealing when they're lovers, it's sharing ^_^

I had SLEN relationship rank 2 with one NPC. I wanted to "speed up" that relationship and I input "setrelationshiprank player 4" with that NPC. Vanilla game accepted console relationship to 4 but SLEN relationship with that NPC remained on level 2 and I couldn't advanced further in SLEN relationship rank with that NPC no matter how many times I had sex with that NPC. It was always level 2.

This is inccorect, you are misinterpreting the way SLEN tracks its stuff internally. First, there is no SLEN relationship rank. SLEN uses the exact same vanilla relationship rank that is affected by favour quests and console commands to determine which dialogue options you get to see, and how easy it is to get the NPC to have sex with you.

Now there is a faction in which SLEN records how many realtionship increases are earned through SLEN interactions. The only function of this tracking is when you use the option to undo relationship increases, in which case SLEN has to know how many relationship increases were gained through SLEN. If for example you did a favour quest for an NPC (giving +1 relationship) and increased the relationship twice with SLEN, then SLEN needs to know that if you undo the relationship increases, it should only subtract 2 of them, and leave the one earned through the favour quest alone. This is the number that you are probably misinterpreting as the SLEN relationship rank, but that is not what it is, it is only a count of the number of relationship increases you earned through SLEN. This number is not used anywhere else except in the undo function.

Changing the relationship rank through console is no problem, you can set it to 4, and you will instantly get the lover dialogues and can have a threesome or orgy with them, you can then set it back to 0 again, and you will have to charm them like any acquaintance and only have a limited number of sexual options. You can repeat this as many times as you want, it is absolutely not a problem.

As for SLEN keeping the record of relationship ranks, I found the proof in Log file when SLEN was "checking current relationship" during the SLEN interaction with certain NPC. If it is not keeping current relationship records I don't know what it is. How else SLEN would know my present relationship with NPC if not trace it and log it. I checked my Log file every time when testing console command in increasing the relationship rank and SLEN always reported relationship status before I changed it via console as well as others that weren't changed.

SLEN knows your relationship rank by checking it through the GetRelationshipRank papyrus and condition functions, which work the same as the console functions. It does not store or cache this number anywhere itself, it just asks the game engine what the current vanilla realtionship rank is. I don't know which log message exactly you are refering to, if you post it I can explain it. In itself there is nothing weird about it, SLEN checks your relationship rank every time it needs to know the current rank of an NPC, because it does not store the number itself.

So I came to this conclusion - increasing relationship rank via console command before using SLEN interaction works fine, but using SLEN interaction first and then console command for increasing relationship rank "locks" current Player/NPC relationship rank to SLEN's rank. Vanilla Player/NPC relationship rank will behave according to changed status, but SLEN relationship WILL NOT change.

You really must have done something wrong in your testing because this is demonstrably not true, and everyone can test that easily for themselves using the console commands.

I also use "Give gifts to everyone" mod. That mod also increase relationship rank with NPC. If give money the higher is relationship rank. This mod works great and I always use it before starting SLEN interaction with NPCs.

My comments above in green.

OK, try this.  Set relationship rank to 3.  Then try to use SLEN to advance and you will see that you can advance it to 4 (eventually) through SLEN.  Remember, 4 is the MAXIMUM relationship rank you can obtain with ANYBODY in Skyrim.    You can see the options are different for the NPC manually set to rank 4 compared to the NPC at rank 2 advanced though SLEN.  It's not that they conflict, it's that you have set the max manually and SLEN has nowhere to go, so it has nothing to track beyond the tracking to level 2.  But it is using the value you set.  Not a conflict.

I know about Max. level rank.

I edited my post few times in the meantime and you probably didn't see the changes I made. So when the page refresh, please reread it. :)

I apologise for presenting my point very badly. It's my bad Englsih which is my second language. Therefore I used "conflict" word, since I do not know better one. Sorry for that.

Edit: forgot to mention this:

I met Jenassa. I used SLEN interaction and during the sex, my relationship status changed from friend to ally. After the sex, I opened SLEN MCM menu and checked Jenassa status. It showed - relationship level 3. Then I opened console and changed it to level 4. Her vanilla status changed. So I hired her. I have more then 12 sex encounters with her and it didn't changed her SLEN relationship level. When checked in SLEN MCM menu, it remained at 3. Whatever I did later, whatever mod that increases relationship level (give fits, romance ...) I used nothing changed her SLEN relationship. So, I load the game before I approached Jenassa. I input ""getrelationshiprank <ID>" in console and it showed - level 2. I input "set.. blabla" and changed her status to level 3. After then, I approached her and ue SLEN interaction. During he sex, her status changed from Ally to Lover (which is level 4). I checked it in SLEN MCMC and it was changed to level 4.

So that approved my statement that console command for changing relationship rank works great before using SLEN interaction, but if using SLEN interaction first and then change relationship level via console makes SLEN unable to advance in relationship rank. I do not know how it is with others, but this is how it is in my game.

The rank cannot change from friend to ally through SLEN in one sex act, that's 2 steps, it goes from friend to confidant, and then to ally.

Of course your relationship level with her didn't change during those 12 times, you had already set the rank to 4 through the console, it cannot go higher. Once again, there is no SLEN relationship level for an NPC, only the vanilla rank. SLEN could not increase it because it was already at 4.

BeamerM. - thanks for reply. Not knowing to present or to explain the problem well in my game doesn't mean I misinterpreted SLEN's way of working. Anyhow, I'm not criticizing SLEN at all. I love this mod very much and enjoy playing it, otherwise, if not, I will remove it. You did a great job. As I said in my last post; maybe others don't have this problem, but since I do, it doesn't make my statement incorrect, because this problem is present in my game - my relationship level can't advance further if is changed via console once SLEN "record" relationship level status. It changes only if I use console command first.  The cause of the problem might be somewhere else, in some other mod, I don't know, but this is how it is.

I respect you a lot and admire you. I do not have intention to discredit you at all. :)

Well, I will conclude this with saying: I'm glad if others don't have the problem I have and I learned to not to use console command after using SLEN interaction. I can live with that and I'm surely enjoy in SLEN mod. Can't imagine playing Skyrim without it. Thanks for making it. :)