Questiion about xEdit with MO

Cyber215

maybe i didn't setup TES5EDIT right, but i ran into this problem when i launch xEdit thru MO i am not able to select any scripts to apply, when i click apply script the pull-down menu will have no choice for me except <New script>.  but if i just launch it thru explorer then all the scripts are there for me to choose, except the fact that now i have not mods to choose from.  Can someone enlighten me on what i might have done wrong?

Install TES5Edit through MO as a normal mod. Ignore missing data during install. 
After install, right click on the "TES5Edit" mod and select "Ignore missing game data

Repeat those two steps for xEdit scripts, making sure that the file structure is the same (ie: the edit scripts folder is in the primary data directory)

In the right pane of MO, navigate to the data tab, scroll down until you find TES5Edit.exe. Right click. Add as executable. 

Run through MO

Win

Archived