• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 7:35 AM, DracoTheDragonRawr said:

Hey, little Question, I have the hdt mod installed, should i overwrite it with this mod or not when it asks me?

If you let FloppySOS overwrite your hdt stuff, the breast (and other physics) will stop working right I heard. And the other way around aswell it seems.

• 3 weeks later...

jopie, planning any updates?

Would be nice to get an additional floppy state: same as High Arousal but with different angle, with schlong turned more upward.

High Arousal is 90 degrees to the body.

High Arousal+ is 45 degrees upwards.

Or an additional variable (slider): "Schlong Angle". In addition to bounciness, jelleyness, speed etc..

Your mod is essential, unsurpassed.

• 4 weeks later...

"

• Erection Detection: floppiness changes when erection events are detected.
    For example, when a Sexlab scene starts, all involved actors will usually receive an erection event. When the scene ends, the actors receive an 'un-erection' event.
  • Arousal Based: the floppiness changes along with the actor's arousal level (from the Sexlab Aroused Redux mod).
    This is still in an experimental phase. Currently there are only 5 states; more states (with subtler differences) will be added later.

"

can you add a combined version of these two?
i haven't found a way to have the schlongs erection state changing based on arousal, fully erect during SL scenes and full floppy when not aroused.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to get this to work for days now. I've even uninstalled most of my other mods to see if any of those were causing an issue, but still can't get it to work. I've provided my load order below. Anyone smarter than me know what I might be doing wrong?

skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

hearthfires.esm

dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

schlongs of skyrim core.esm

floppysos.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SkyUI.esp

SOS - Racemenu.esp

Racemenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

FNIS.esp

Any insight?

19 hours ago, Mernonkaira said:

I've been trying to get this to work for days now. I've even uninstalled most of my other mods to see if any of those were causing an issue, but still can't get it to work. I've provided my load order below. Anyone smarter than me know what I might be doing wrong?

skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

hearthfires.esm

dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

schlongs of skyrim core.esm

floppysos.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SkyUI.esp

SOS - Racemenu.esp

Racemenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

FNIS.esp

Any insight?

I am going under the assumption that the game crashes at the main menu, which means your masters are out of order

have you tried LOOT to sort your load order, for starters?

• 3 weeks later...

Ive searched around but havnt seen a fix yet for what im dealing with. im trying to run Floppy SOS with SAM and for whatever reason im getting 2 phantom schlongs. both are see through but one is noticeably using the floppy feature and the other is just awkwardly pointing towards the ground. ive been trying to reinstall SAM to make sure that the XPMSE skeleton overrides sam but im not sure what else could be causing this. im not getting balls clipping like other people, just 2 phantom dicks. lol

Any help would be appreciated. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not it really bothers me but, ok it really bothers me, can anyone tell me why my char only has physics on her balls, but the penis just has some basic physics that I assume comes from HDT Physics Extensions( not sure)

P.S I used fully floppy preset.

PP.S my follower doesn't seem to have this issue which is very weird.

PPP.S sometimes, after this mod is installed, my follower's penis becomes abnormally stretched. it was a really creepy scene.

Thank you

EIDT: I use cosioHD body, does it support this mod?

• 2 weeks later...

I like this mod, but everytime I use it I run into an issue where dicks go limp during the act if the actor isn't aroused enough. But I don't have any of the options for arousal to affect SOS enabled, so I think it comes from FloppySOS? Anyone experienced the same thing?

I can't view the picture but I'm positive I'm having the same issue. I think the game can't choose between the default SOS dick placement (the positions you can adjust with the keybinds) or the FloppySOS presets, so it flickers bad. I've read some people linking it to FPS or ENBs but I get the issue at 60fps anyway. It goes away if I'm positioned near certain lights for some reason too. I

Got a new issue. Need some help!

Every few seconds there happens a brief session, a round of 2-3 quick switches between no-floppy and floppy state. This looks like a process of resetting floppyness with balls and schlong getting stiff for a moment and then returning back to floppy state. It breaks the consistency of floppy motion.

Switching between Manual, Erection Detection and Arousal Based doesn't help.

• 4 weeks later...

I think FloppySOS need SOSRacemenu Plugin to detect erection event / arousal.

I'm still not sure, but now it actually work because I was reinstalling the XPMSE with SOS Racemenu plugin.

I test it on v.1.7 tho, not sure it will work on v.2.3.

Here's my question :
1) Can I delete the floppify spell in .esp file? Or will you update an add option to disable floppify spell? I just don't want floppify spell appeared in my magic menu lol

(I might try deleting the floppify spell in .esp file later, it will probably CTD or something lmao)

2) For v.2.3. users, what is the preset that is FloppySOS automatically use when sexlab event started with arousal detection not event detection? Is it hard arousal or disable?

3) Not really FloppySOS related, but anyone know how to adjust schlong position? I just want slightly down for my female chara

Edit :

Here's a report after I done some researching :

1) By deleting the floppify spell in .esp, it really dissapear ...  it just works
Next time please add enable spell okay haha

2) Now I actually understand how you do with arousal detection, unfortunately when sexlab event start with arousal detection, you're not really disable it huh, but actually replacing the SOS Erection with presets

So here how it works :
SLA < 33 or SOS Erection Low : use Low Preset

SLA < 66 or SOS Erection Mid : use Mid Preset

else : use High Preset

By adjusting schlong (keybind default : C / PgUp / PgDown when sexlab start), you're actually adjusting the SOS Erection. So, if you want disable HDT when sexlab start with arousal detection, what I do is disable HDT in mid and high preset, because those presets are needed to control when doing penetration.

Fyuh, I can't believe I spent whole week to fix my limping dick lmao

Next time please update the event / arousal detection!

I'm sure you're already know what you want to do to update it

Oh yea, please don't forget to update SOSRacemenu as the requirement to use this plugin, I think it is really needed because I already test it with v.2.3 too

Thanks for your plugin!