I wish I new how to have my futa have such a smooth transition between her body and the schlong, all the pics and in this case gifs I see are great. Is there a body texture that would arguably be best? Ive been using Fairskin. Anyhoo, gonna try this out, looks cewl

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42706-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

From this thread's own EvilReFlex. I've been using his textures forever. Kudos btw Evil :D

So this mod doesn't play nice with the mod sexual aroused if used the wrong way I presume. I use that mod alot too.

If you set your weight to something other than 100 (1 in racechanger i think) it should be fine. It gets rock hard when i do that.

So it can get erect when your characters wight isnt 100?

I've tested it and it works , yes.

Ah well that's more of an unexpected side effect.

I forgot to include malegenitalsf_0.nif (which is identical to malegenitalsf_1.nif except for the name).

The result is that floppyness works only at weight 100. At any lower weight, the schlong behaves like the traditional SOS schlong, with erection capability.

Testet it on my Horse Penis mod and it looks awesome. (I will not release it)

Is it possible to make a hdt file what only apply to the balls? 

would it be possible to just add the hdt to the balls themselves that way you can leave the erections possible. so many good animations and yet the balls don't droop like they should be while in doggy style but in other words i will try this out some time. who knows maybe it can be worked as a different model that when its scripted right it could switch to a model that goes erect that way its for show till its being used.

keep up the good work

I believe this functionality already exists in the early part of this thread, before we filled it up with hdt schlong.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49621-is-there-a-way-to-enable-hdt-for-sos-but-only-on-the-balls/

Following parzysty's instruction.

Edit: There's also a mod on page two that's just hdt balls, though I haven't tested it.

Testet it already, but it looks not so good as with this hdt file here. 

If you just want floppy balls, you can do that with a modification to the xml:

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP\hdt.xml

Replace all occurrences of MOTION_SPHERE_INERTIA with MOTION_KEYFRAMED except for the one on line 701.

malegenitalsf_0.nif and malegenitalsf_1.nif are similar, but not identical. They have different position.

I'd expect a tiny gap if using _1 with lower body weights.

I didn't see a gap, but that's probably because I'm using 7b.

But I do see the different coordinates now. I'll make sure to use a modified _0 nif instead of a copy. Thanks!

If you just want floppy balls, you can do that with a modification to the xml:

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP\hdt.xml

Replace all occurrences of MOTION_SPHERE_INERTIA with MOTION_KEYFRAMED except for the one on line 701.

Works perfect, thanks! 

No more "no gravity" balls.  :)

We're all gonna try to do the helicopter right, right???

I think I manage a ball-helicopter somewhere in here.

Link to Bigger Clip (GFY)

NextShorttermGuernseycow.gif

What people should do is just make floppy an alternate equipable schlong. Examples: SOS UNP/SOS UNP Floppy - No Balls/No Balls Floppy - Small Schlong/Small Schlong Floppy. I feel that making alternate versions, instead of replacers, would make it work with sexlab. Take my setup, for instance. My Character uses SOS UNP Schlong as her default, (which isn't floppy) and I made the equipable schlong floppy so that she can flop when not having sex. If floppy was an alternate version, instead of a replacer, then one could simply switch between floppy/non-floppy penises for aesthetic appeal, or uh... 'functionality' whenever one so desires.

That could be a possible solution, though personally, I'd like it if the stiff version also had some physics. This could be pretty niche though, but then again...

What is that outfit you are using? If you don't mind me asking.

-snip

What people should do is just make floppy an alternate equipable schlong. Examples: SOS UNP/SOS UNP Floppy - No Balls/No Balls Floppy - Small Schlong/Small Schlong Floppy. I feel that making alternate versions, instead of replacers, would make it work with sexlab. Take my setup, for instance. My Character uses SOS UNP Schlong as her default, (which isn't floppy) and I made the equipable schlong floppy so that she can flop when not having sex. If floppy was an alternate version, instead of a replacer, then one could simply switch between floppy/non-floppy penises for aesthetic appeal, or uh... 'functionality' whenever one so desires.

That could be a possible solution, though personally, I'd like it if the stiff version also had some physics. This could be pretty niche though, but then again...

its a custom made set with a recolored hot panzer/hot pants bikini jacket and an edited version of a chapi set for the bottom and straps that gives enough room for the naughty bits to hang out ;D

i forgot the name of shoes but they are unp Converse unp i think and the gloves are hot bikini

-snip

its a custom made set with a recolored hot panzer/hot pants bikini jacket and an edited version of a chapi set for the bottom and straps that gives enough room for the naughty bits to hang out ;D

i forgot the name of shoes but they are unp Converse unp i think and the gloves are hot bikini

Thanks. So not downloadable then I take it.

You're good :)

You're good :)

ty i used to be a regular in what mod is this threads lol

Sigh, now my schlongs hdt physics are going wacky. Flickering like mad. I've reinstalled xp32, sos, and I'm getting errors on sexlabs papyrus. I have Skyrim on a portable hdd as vanilla so I might try reinstalling tonight.

Anyone able to share how to get this to work with horse chicks?

No experience using horse mod, but do you have any custom scales set in racemenu?

I've had to make sure that the base is larger than bone 1, and balls smaller than bone 1 to keep the balls from infinite stretching that happens more likely during certain anims. The thighs scaling in 'body scales' tab also makes a difference, but I'm not sure which is the best value for this either.

Also want to make sure timescale is set correctly if you've ever changed it, and vsync (though it should be on by default).

Really nice work

Any chance for the SOS light body? :D

Thanks :) Will look into that when I have time. Personally, I've only been using SOS full so far.

Sigh, now my schlongs hdt physics are going wacky. Flickering like mad. I've reinstalled xp32, sos, and I'm getting errors on sexlabs papyrus. I have Skyrim on a portable hdd as vanilla so I might try reinstalling tonight.

Are the balls flickering? Or the schlong, or both?

Also, what kind of papyrus errors? This mod doesn't use papyrus scripts so I'm not sure what kind of errors it could cause.

Most flickering issues I have seen are with the balls. Its collision shape is constantly bouncing into other collision shapes (thighs, schlong). As you can see in the pic below, I already had to make the collision shape smaller to make it playable.

http://i.imgur.com/3ZCa1Dw.png

Too many collisions mean jittery movement, or in the worst case infinite stretching. I'm still looking for a good solution to this issue ...

Hi, is this working with SOS Equipable schlong as well? Thanks

I'll add that to the to-do. For now, you can achieve this by doing the following:

1. Install this mod
  2. Copy the file malegenitalsf_1.nif from

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP

to

Data\meshes\Equipable Schlong

Really nice work

Any chance for the SOS light body? :D

Thanks :) Will look into that when I have time. Personally, I've only been using SOS full so far.

Are the balls flickering? Or the schlong, or both?

Also, what kind of papyrus errors? This mod doesn't use papyrus scripts so I'm not sure what kind of errors it could cause.

Most flickering issues I have seen are with the balls. Its collision shape is constantly bouncing into other collision shapes (thighs, schlong). As you can see in the pic below, I already had to make the collision shape smaller to make it playable.

http://i.imgur.com/3ZCa1Dw.png

Too many collisions mean jittery movement, or in the worst case infinite stretching. I'm still looking for a good solution to this issue ...

Omg, how do you edit collision models? Pls tell :) are there any tutorials?

i cant get a erection, my character need a pill? hahahahah no seriously my character cant have sex her penis is dead? help D: i use cbbe body

Does SoS detect your skeleton?

mmmm i dont know before installing this, everything work perfect, but after this, the mod works, but the sos dont work, or when the character is aroused..