Question about Estrus Mimics

Shadowscale

I think they do but, use Sexlab and Estrus Chaurus and Deviously Cursed Loot or Deviously Enhanted Chests. Estrus is a code mess and Mimic thus also.

Sexlab is a proper animation framework and so is EC+ is also and the chest mods can use it without issues of original Estrus.

I think they do but, use Sexlab and Estrus Chaurus and Deviously Cursed Loot or Deviously Enhanted Chests. Estrus is a code mess and Mimic thus also.

Sexlab is a proper animation framework and so is EC+ is also and the chest mods can use it without issues of original Estrus.

i completely removed both the original and chaurus from my game because i think they are unsafe for use. too much script lag and ctd issues.

such a shame.

i completely removed both the original and chaurus from my game because i think they are unsafe for use. too much script lag and ctd issues.

such a shame.

There are no problems with EC+ which only uses the resources from Estrus for Skyrim so you can deactivate the esp for Estrus for Skyrim (or remove esp and the scripts folder from the archive before installing) and EC+ will work properly .

There are no problems with EC+ which only uses the resources from Estrus for Skyrim so you can deactivate the esp for Estrus for Skyrim (or remove esp and the scripts folder from the archive before installing) and EC+ will work properly .

woohoo for tentacles.  i guess i excluded myself from all the fun the whole month for no reason at all. :(

Archived