Losing control then getting stuck

Zerephia

Good evening all,

Around Christmas time I installed a ton of adult mods for Skyrim, mostly sexlab and Devious Devices related ones.

I've had a busy 6 months so I didn't get chance to play again until recently, and consequently I can't remember

what all of the mods do. Anyways, tonight I encountered a problem that I haven't been able to fix and it's really

frustrating me.

My currently deviced character has a high arousal rating, and every time I load my save, I immediately get a message

saying that I'm unable to control myself, the camera cuts to third person, then my character awkwardly walks about for a bit

and gets stuck. If I recall correctly, what's supposed to happen is my character is supposed to find the nearest NPC and beg

for sex. Unfortunately, I don't know which mod is causing this or how to disable it. Does anyone know which mod it could be?

I'll post a list of mods I use if it will help.

Thank you for your time and have a pleasant evening,

Z

Archived