Modding Question... fantasy overhaul...

ColdFlamme

Hello everybody :D

I have a lil question concerning mods. I've installed dark fantasy overhaul, bleak enb and climates of tamriel (not counting the other 200+ mods concernig retexs and armors... >_> ... ) but i cant the right thing... I would very much appreciate it if someone could tell me about totally gamechanging mods (>_<)

Sorry for bad english and thanks if someone wantsbto respond. ^^

What do you mean you can't get the right thing?  Are you trying to create a look you saw in someone else's screenshot?  Or do you just mean you can't get the look you are trying to create.

If the first option, try posting a screenshot or asking person you got the inspiration from.

If the second, all you can do is just keep trying different things.  I'd recommend trying the texture mods separately and not all together.  One dungeon overhaul might have the best floors, while another mod has better walls.  So you'll just have to, over time, load a mod, play through, remembering or writing down the aspects you really liked.  And the ones you did not, set to mohidden in MO

If you like bleak enb you might also want to give Noir ENB fogbound a try.

If you wana capture a (Very) Dark Fantasy look on your skyrim then i need to think no more on what to add to your current setup (disregarding your other 200 mods)

So you have Dark fantasy overhaul and Bleak ENB and you need mods to go with that dark look

Sands of Time Mod, just looking at the website itself says thats the one mod you need for this grim adventure your planning.

Requiem (if  your core is hard) or SkyDie - Prepare to Cry Edition, Requiem changes near enough everything when it comes to mechanics, while SkyDie is like a VERY lightweight version of Requiem. 

Extra stuff: Better vampires, Nature of the Best and its recommendations, Undeath Quest mod, Monster mod.

But then again your post is pretty much unclear so i just replied on what i think your trying to say. 

Archived