Sad day for LadyBody

Kelthos

Wow am I glad I visited this site! I'd just reinstalled Skyrim and decided to use Lady Body. Having caught up with what has been going on, KrisTa wanting paying for stuff that's already ripped, I am off to remove it from my game and install UNP or CBBE. Not sure which, both have their merits...*throws iPad to one side and hurries off to gaming PC to perform the operation.*

Wow am I glad I visited this site! I'd just reinstalled Skyrim and decided to use Lady Body. Having caught up with what has been going on, KrisTa wanting paying for stuff that's already ripped, I am off to remove it from my game and install UNP or CBBE. Not sure which, both have their merits...*throws iPad to one side and hurries off to gaming PC to perform the operation.*

UUNP is vertex/quility wise close to LB.

and nothing of value was lost.

Remember kids, when someone rips off of something and then says OC, donut steel and then attempts to charge money for it, they're probably not worth dealing with on any level.

the_more_you_know_by_stathisnhx-d33639v.

I hope that we will see this beautiful body replacer in Fallout 4. If only it had been supported more, I would have used this instead of UNPB.

The problem was the author restricted what and what not could be done with the body, so it had very little support.

Even if it gets ported to Fallout 4, it will still get very little support in that game too. 

I hope that we will see this beautiful body replacer in Fallout 4. If only it had been supported more, I would have used this instead of UNPB.

The problem was the author restricted what and what not could be done with the body, so it had very little support.

Even if it gets ported to Fallout 4, it will still get very little support in that game too. 

Amen

that stuff is from daz, you aren't allowed to upload a conversion to skyrim or whatever, since you are supposed to buy that stuff

there are dozen of daz outfits converted to unp, and the russian put 3 daz bodies in skyrim, if you don't give a shit, this isn't a problem

and if you don't give a shit, whatever the one that port it to skyrim have to say, you don't give a shit either

whatever the one that port it to skyrim say shouldn't be a problem for the ones that care about the author license too, since if they care about that, they can't download that stuff

just for laught, something you aren't allowed to do^^

kqOGSEW.jpg

some sg or ks hair on the russian v4, it don't match

my outfits don't match either, that's for a v4 y -0.4 and z - 0.5

difference is that

a6MRJnP.jpg

i am the only one that see those black points on the left leg?

Md1BgQX.jpg

well... if that problem doesn't exist, they don't need my fix^^

after wasting your time doing that, you can just laught at them

zZCHQSo.jpg

converting hairs to v4 like the other one? ridiculous

OMDLQK8.jpg

original head is too big for those hairs, that one was edited

qeTzXyg.jpg

if some can't even see the difference... take a closer look at the eyes

C3VoJSH.jpg

forgot to load them in blender before messing with the head... so... they don't match

A4195XL.jpg

there's some clipping left with some hairs, head is still too big

fk4hfL7.jpg

of course, if you do that, you have to move around the daz outfits conversions too^^ (but if you don't do that, to use something on v4, you have to convert it)

Far be it for me to judge (I realize the irony), but I always thought the name choice was rather unfortunate and might have had a hand in the lack of support.

Whenever I looked at threads like this, at first glance it looks like 'ladyboy'. Always thought this was kind of funny.

It had a lack of support because no one could put up with the person who ported it

does that mean there isn't much for unp top model or dream girl because no one can put up with the person who release it?

few use the unfinished v4 conversion

even fewer know how to make stuff for it

so there's less stuff for it, it's just... common sense

Nah, there was a directed and continued campaign of harassment for anyone who didn't drink the Kris+a™ juice and read the Kris+a­™ manual and suck the Kris+a™ dick even up to which hair you could port and why and what outfits were official Kris+a™ approved outfits, I never heard or saw once Calliente or Dimon99 telling people what the hell clothes their character could wear or take pics of.

She was a bat-shit control freak, and considering she didn't even create said content, that seems just a little off, yes?

Nah, there was a directed and continued campaign of harassment for anyone who didn't drink the Kris+a™ juice and read the Kris+a­™ manual and suck the Kris+a™ dick even up to which hair you could port and why and what outfits were official Kris+a™ approved outfits, I never heard or saw once Calliente or Dimon99 telling people what the hell clothes their character could wear or take pics of.

She was a bat-shit control freak, and considering she didn't even create said content, that seems just a little off, yes?

So she even tried to tell people what they could and could not convert to LB? Hehehehe...

The last time I heard of her she allegedly tried to sell her Daz3D ripped Skyrim mods so it's not that suprising.

lmao, everytime there's a conversation about private mods, Krista, and Daz3d you can expect Yatol to pop his head out of the mole hole.

because it's fun

see the post above yours, campaign of harassment, really?

against the ones that weren't following the russian law? hey, i am one of them

some dumbass were posting funny comments about my monster, that was about it

but the funniest thing is to see them talking as if v4 was dead

it's no longer translated to english, that's all

Well Demonica was really nice when clp2014 made the Demonica tbbp conversion... "K" got pissed off for some retarded reason and he stopped. The there was Blackelf and his English conversion... now I dont know the real reason but id be willing to bet it has to do with the ungrateful "K" again, tho im speculating. If it were me id be like "thank you for extending what is already awesome and making my skyrim race/body that much more appealing" Oh well I guess. All that being said, does anyone have the English conversion I could nab off of them pretty please hehe. I had a hard disk fail on me and lost it all :( I'm trying to translate it m'self with Skyrim Translator but something isn't right. Granted I just jumped in and didn't do any real research (maybe 10 minutes of reading the tut and  instructions) on the application.

"K" got pissed off for some retarded reason and he stopped. The there was Blackelf and his English conversion... now I dont know the real reason but id be willing to bet it has to do with the ungrateful "K" again

didn't he wrote on his blog why he took it down? it's pretty clear no?

and you'll find pcpl on krista forum...

there were repeating "if you don't obey i will take down my stuff"

but they didn't took down that stuff from modmaximus or the blog

someone probably report their stuff, and they took it down themself to make more drama, that's all

Archived