Sad day for LadyBody

Kelthos

I haven't used it since I learned that it doesn't play with Devious Devices. Until that happens, the Lady body and DEM will just sit on my hard drive. Once that happens, I won't use anything else.

Chances that DD will support this body one day are a good approximation to zero, tbh.

I haven't used it since I learned that it doesn't play with Devious Devices. Until that happens, the Lady body and DEM will just sit on my hard drive. Once that happens, I won't use anything else.

Chances that DD will support this body one day are a good approximation to zero, tbh.

Is it a question of interest? I've seen some interest by some that lack skill to convert DD. I'm one of them.

Is it a question of interest? I've seen some interest by some that lack skill to convert DD. I'm one of them.

Yes, it's a twofold lack of interest. There is no DD developer having any personal stake in this body and it's also not the most used in the playerbase by a fair stretch. With UNP and CBBE DD currently supports the two most widespread bodies, which also happen to be the ones the DD modellers use. As far as I know there are no plans to add official support for any other body. There are 3rd party conversions available such as for CBBE Bodyslide and 7B. Nobody would stop anyone from converting the assets to LadyBody, but I don't think anyone in the dev team will do it.

Yes, it's a twofold lack of interest. There is no DD developer having any personal stake in this body and it's also not the most used in the playerbase by a fair stretch. With UNP and CBBE DD currently supports the two most widespread bodies, which also happen to be the ones the DD modellers use. As far as I know there are no plans to add official support for any other body. There are 3rd party conversions available such as for CBBE Bodyslide and 7B. Nobody would stop anyone from converting the assets to LadyBody, but I don't think anyone in the dev team will do it.

That's what I figured. Too bad.

I may know someone, her name starts with "k".

The creator of Ladybody - Krista or whatever her name was? I doubt she is still modding these days. That and I am not sure she was ever on LL to begin with. I might be wrong, though.

She was still updating/creating but rarely from what I saw and was on her but given she only speaks russian and had to use google translate rarely posted usually only when someone did something with one of her mods she didn't like. Regardless of the question if her mods were legal or not its a loss to the community as a whole no doubt that here mods are still out there I have tons of em stored myself there will still be folks who create new stuff for LB/Dem or convert either for their own use or for the masses just even less then there was.

I wonder what set this off.

when steam tried to make us pay them for mods (and peanuts for modders to motivate dumbass), krista start selling her daz conversions

http://cgkrista.wix.com/modding#!video/crga

nothing new on that site, arkham, some hairs, some old daz conversions, don't look like there's a lot of dumbass to pay krista for mods

i use v4 too, took a look at dem 1.6.1, there could be something usefull with it

my inferior connection can't download that in 10 seconds

so i took a look at the screens, same daz renders bullshit as usual, don't know if there's still dumbass asking why it don't look like that in their game

took a look at the description... this became bullshit too (read something about a belly, nice joke the body don't have a belly bone, it don't even have tbbp)

that's to get more dumbass to download it, to get some of those dumbass on the pay site

but when dumbass see this or that don't work, it's for who? for the one that upload it that was stupid enought to not check what he was uploading

blackelf got himslef killed by krista, that's all^^

The creator of Ladybody - Krista or whatever her name was? I doubt she is still modding these days. That and I am not sure she was ever on LL to begin with. I might be wrong, though.

She is/was on LL already, believe me I saw/knew people who got beef with her, no pretty stories.

I downloaded some files that Krista had released for this month from Blackelf just a couple of weeks ago, so Krista is still modding, even if she isn't putting out the numbers of files that she had released in years past.

While we are on this topic, there are some things that I would like to clear up about Ladybody and Demonica.

1. Would it be correct to say that, while Ladybody is a body replacer, then Demonica is a custom race?

2. I noticed that hairs and armors (as well as DD) that weren't LB/DEM would simply not show on the PC that I was playing last year. Is this a deliberate action by Krista to design a body that can only use assets that were designed for it? If so, how would one go about converting things for LB/DEM?

Thanks.

I downloaded some files that Krista had released for this month from Blackelf just a couple of weeks ago, so Krista is still modding, even if she isn't putting out the numbers of files that she had released in years past.

While we are on this topic, there are some things that I would like to clear up about Ladybody and Demonica.

1. Would it be correct to say that, while Ladybody is a body replacer, then Demonica is a custom race?

2. I noticed that hairs and armors (as well as DD) that weren't LB/DEM would simply not show on the PC that I was playing last year. Is this a deliberate action by Krista to design a body that can only use assets that were designed for it? If so, how would one go about converting things for LB/DEM?

Thanks.

Demonica has its own formlist of races, only with the demonica race on the list, the head parts, hair,eyes,brows,etc gets the list attached so the stuff only shows up when the race of the actor is of the demonica race. That is CK work for poor people. Also no armor race set for the race and only armors for that race show, where it is explicite set.

Thanks.

Demonica has its own formlist of races, only with the demonica race on the list, the head parts, hair,eyes,brows,etc gets the list attached so the stuff only shows up when the race of the actor is of the demonica race. That is CK work for poor people. Also no armor race set for the race and only armors for that race show, where it is explicite set.

So it shows up if it's flagged as usable by the race?

Thanks.

That was the last methode to hide stuff when I took a look at the esm/esp of the ladybody mod, that was long ago.

Thanks.

That was the last methode to hide stuff when I took a look at the esm/esp of the ladybody mod, that was long ago.

OK, DEM is loaded up in the CK. I opened a couple of the DD items, and they have a drop down box with four different DEM races. By the looks of it, I would have to make a separate .esp file for each of those races; I can't simply check boxes for races that are allowed to use DD. I want to make a single file instead of four files. How should I merge them?

wasn't the one of the blog wasting his time translating the readme too?

the time you saved by not looking at it, how about wasting it by looking for it on modmaximus with google translator now that the blog is gone :D

and ck that's for sado maso, adding sg or ks hair to v4, or any other custom race, it's just that

you go to head part in the hair esp

you click on a random one, near race there's allracesminusbeast (or humansandvampire or whatever was pick)

you type the id

you copy as overwrite into the esp of the custom race

you add the custom race to it

done

don't worry, they didn't use that system for armors and weapons, those ones are still the sado maso way

but it look like you are forgetting victoria 4.2 was converted by krista, you'll get a surprise when you put those hairs or dd things on her

she have a problem with people converting her conversions, she can't do anything about it, but she still tried

she waste her time to waste even more time (it make things longer for her too :D )

Archived