5 hours ago, hamthe3rd said:

SO, I have combined the two files, had to copy the new file to the Data directory by hand, and then activate the ESP under the plugins in NMM. Now, the patch is not working and it wants the lousy needs mod that I have actively avoiding.

How to I get the patch to work?

From the Main post:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realistic Needs and Diseases(now optional):
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228/?
If you don't want RND, download the RND dependency removed esp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download page: 

Nimra's Goat RND dependency removed.zip

hope it helps ;)

17 hours ago, hamthe3rd said:

SO, I have combined the two files, had to copy the new file to the Data directory by hand, and then activate the ESP under the plugins in NMM. Now, the patch is not working and it wants the lousy needs mod that I have actively avoiding.

How to I get the patch to work?

if you combined it right nmm would install it perfectly well O_O

also what are you expecting to work? the mod works, though it works better with the updates me and pchs did

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KillingSilence said:

Hi! Great mod. But... Did anyone consider making a male supported version? I think some of us would like to... you know. Eat some dicks. 

Sausage sandwiches? 

Any way it's practically abandoned devs said along time they were upgrading this but nothings appeared, so unless someone with skill works on it then we're outta luck

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2018 at 9:36 AM, KillingSilence said:

Sounds... yummy.

Yeah I guess. So I call out to every modder who's intrested: PLS MAKE US A MALE VERSION! ❤️

I can't believe I'm saying this... but I guess it means that the player character will end up having some sausage in their diet if this ever happens...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting a crash when I open the vendor's weapons selection. My extraction of both part 1 and part 2 give a data error for \textures\zaku\kitchen knife\caidaoz_m.dds, which I would assume might be connected.

Have re-downloaded multiple times and renamed the compressed files already.

17 hours ago, DuoR said:

Getting a crash when I open the vendor's weapons selection. My extraction of both part 1 and part 2 give a data error for \textures\zaku\kitchen knife\caidaoz_m.dds, which I would assume might be connected.

Have re-downloaded multiple times and renamed the compressed files already.

your supposed to rename the files to the correct file names then unzip / rezip then it WILL work this has been posted a few times all ready

3 hours ago, KM100z said:

your supposed to rename the files to the correct file names then unzip / rezip then it WILL work this has been posted a few times all ready

I did so. I just attempted it again, and got the exact same behavior. Immediate crash upon opening the weapons menu of the vendor.

EDIT: Okay, got it to work. It seems the Part 2 had a faulty version of the file I mentioned before, that overwrote the correct version from Part 1. So I extracted the Part 1 version and manually overwrote the file with that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I got a small issue and I hope you guys can help me out, it's the Beautiful Corpses mod, well in reality there isn't any issue with it but for example I'm trying to create a hideout full of corpses and stuff, so first thing I did was I went to Markath to get ObjectID on the hanging ladies there from the mod, and I tried spawning em to me using the player.placeatme command but then it says that ObjectID is invalid :S, I tried it on 4 of the ladies there and always get that error so I'm wondering if its an issue with the mod or am I doing something wrong? Also since I'm at it is there any better way/mod or something to spawn objects. I'm using alot of stuff like that Zdd mod and a bunch of custom files people uploaded here and on the Vore/amputees thread and its kinda a pain finding them all and then writing down ID's xD, well anyway hope someone can help me out, cheers.

Hi  really need step by step basic advice on how to install this mod.

I am not a total idiot so with good clear instruction i can do this.

I just only used stuff like nexsus mod manager for skyrim.

I read that this mod requires the skeleton mod which i successfully applied via NMM .

how ever I am a bit stumped about how to correctly apply these files manually.

it comes in part 1 and part 2 ?   can some body please help I will be so grateful 

I am literally begging can somebody please get these two files together and at least solve that part?!

Then all I need to do is actually drop the mod in the correct area. 

This sort of stuff seems like second nature to most of you but it is incredibly cryptic and difficult for me.

I would LOVE to have this mod so very much waited years for such a thing 

13 hours ago, amigo240480 said:

Hi  really need step by step basic advice on how to install this mod.

I am not a total idiot so with good clear instruction i can do this.

I just only used stuff like nexsus mod manager for skyrim.

I read that this mod requires the skeleton mod which i successfully applied via NMM .

how ever I am a bit stumped about how to correctly apply these files manually.

it comes in part 1 and part 2 ?   can some body please help I will be so grateful 

I am literally begging can somebody please get these two files together and at least solve that part?!

Then all I need to do is actually drop the mod in the correct area. 

This sort of stuff seems like second nature to most of you but it is incredibly cryptic and difficult for me.

I would LOVE to have this mod so very much waited years for such a thing 

go through previous posts about renaming and repacking the files and the repacked files will work with with nmm as that's how I did it.

1 hour ago, KM100z said:

go through previous posts about renaming and repacking the files and the repacked files will work with with nmm as that's how I did it.

Okay I will need to learn how to repack the files some how, then i will need to learn how to add them to NMM but if these two steps are all that is required i should be able to learn this. 

Its more a case of unfamiliarity with such a process than utter ignorance so hopefully it will work after I self educate.

Will let you know if works later

thx