ARK: Survival Evolved adult mods?

I am wondering if there is a mod that changes character textures to actually be nude (on client end obviously). I know there is a mod that adds cloaca textures to many of the dinos in the game. It is made by SarilethS on furaffinity.net. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16865324/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=487516323

as you would have seen if you posted in the other Ark survival Evolved thread here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48244-ark-survival-evolved-sandbox-dinosaurus-survival-game/

Guest MobianAngel

I don't know if this would be the right place to ask but here I go;

I been looking around for a while and I was wondering if there is a modification or anything of that nature that gave male genitalia for dinosaurs + other animals?

I would like to be able to implemented it in the game. I'm not looking for human-shaped members on the non-human animals but more automatically-correct penises regarding each species, even though the common pink lob is ok as well.

Thanks.

Edited by MobianAngel

i doubt about Ark. as its an sort of multiplayer game

Ark dev kit would like a word with you...

heh i not say its not possible ;) , i just say its an major multiplayer online game, so it be hard to create mod like nude that work only on client side. ( my pov, i m not a pro)

• 7 months later...

So I know you say its a multiplayer game and that is why you don't think it would happen. Now you can play the game single player just fine with no problem hell you can host your own private server and play no problem. So what total conversion? I would be willing to bet that with a total conversion it means you can replace dino's with player skins and or just made make it possible to be completely nude and do it with dino's. 

Nobody says you have to play this game called ark only in multiplayer so its not a problem to make mods just for single player. So please don't use the argument oh its multiplayer so you it probably wont happen with the mods having to be client side only. It's a pretty dumb argument considering the game is meant to be played single player with the option to join multiplayer servers if you wish or host your own.

So far the adult mods for the games are :
- Au Naturale 2.0 : Remoded but backed up here by PufferFish.
- Birthday Suit : (Not a real adult mod, it just enables invisible armor and works with nude mods) : Steam Workshop :: Birthday Suit

What else? I didn't notice any other adult mods. Are there any bust slider mod, buttock slider mod, lingerie mod, sex mod, pubic hair mod?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those that don't know, the ARK development kit is actually supplied with animations involving the dinosaurs mating. I don't believe there are any mods out there that involve the animations however. They're just supplements for the community to add as a modification (Not that I could imagine that Steam would allow anything of the sort to be posted!)

Interestingly enough, it's a vanilla addition to the dev kit. You download it and BAM, sex animations. You can really tell that one of the devs spent quite a bit of time working on those.

• 1 month later...

I think tons of adult mods for this game would do wonders.

1. Sex and procreation mod being able to have npc children that will eventually become npc fighters for you.

2. Slavery and Kidnapping would work well with a procreation mod ;)

3. Factional warefare- Having the map be divided of 3 or 4 kingdoms that you swear allegiance to and can create sub tribes that by vote can have someone being head tribe or clan so you have a inner political system as well external on your enemies.

• 1 month later...

Ark can be a single player game. The devs never bothered to makle ai for human characters but if their controller is accessible in their version of UE you can make aicontrollers to possesses humans placed in the world through the map editor. Assuming you want non aggressive humans you can just copy the controller from the dodo bird or some other non carnivorous pawn. I think I know of a way to add sex system as well, maybe not as thorough as sexlab, but all you have to do is make a rig with male and female skeletons linked to a root node. Using that new skeleton you can create a new dummy pawn and put in states for whatever you need, changing positions, and a control system for the camera; this pawn must have its movement locked so you aren't able to move both characters around in the middle of a scene. If enough of the blueprints are exposed in the editor technically you could make something to hold references to two players (or player and ai if you make an aicontroller) then you just pass the meshes of those two actors over to the dummy pawn. When you pass control over to the dummy you have to turn the visibility of the default player pawns off otherwise you will have clone characters standing next to your dummy pawn. At the end of the scene or whatever you have the player reposes their original character. I would love to put my idea to the test but I don't have the ark editor anymore, that shit is like 50gb+, and I have 3MB internet  :dodgy:.

Compiling stuff for this game is a huge pain in the ass. After you make your changes in the editor it will sit there and rebuild the game; I never had the patience to wait for more than half an hour. It isn't very friendly unless you spend a few hours using unreal editor. The game also has a massive size so I can see why so few people download the game and the editor (yes you seriously have to get both  separate and they are like 50GB each minimum, and instead of just getting the editor and having it be part of the default game installation it forces you to use another 50GB for the assets you already have installed! When everything is there it devours like 110-120GB of space, that doesn't even count the almost daily patches to the game which can add like 100-500MB per patch...) 

• 1 month later...

I redownloaded the dev kit and started looking at this game again. I left a message for the author of naturalism because I was hoping he would release his body meshes and textures as a modders resource. There are many hair mods for this game already, and while it is possible to add another slider to the character creator it would probably break a bunch of stuff in future updates of ark. I do not own scorching earth, but apparently a lot has been added to the character templates which have broken the animations used by the player characters (t pose while fishing, sitting, etc) unfortunately that can't be fixed right now since the devs are a few updates behind on the dev kit. The game still has much potential though, but the learning curve is pretty steep I've been using UE4 for about 8 months now and this stuff is complicated by the fact that the game has very large structures and templates of its own.

I hope I can get a reply from the author but if not I might see if I can get the data file of the author loaded inside a throw away map.

I've also figured out how to get the mod file from the dev kit instead of having to upload it to the workshop. I've never used the steam workshop for anything, but I still think its best to avoid using it for this stuff in case someone reports the files, or so they are kept out of the sight young impressionable minds.  :rolleyes:

layeredclothingtest.png

On 4/26/2016 at 9:52 PM, slimbones said:

i always though steam was against nude mods

I think Steam is against people being upset who were not previously upset.

Anyways, nude content does sometimes get taken down, but so does other kinds of content. And there's significant nude content on Steam, now, also (though, a majority of Steam's content nowadays is low-end and/or pixelated).

Edit: and I know of one notable case where a game was taken down with apparently significant erotic content ... but which also was quite abusive of Steam's achievement system (like well over a dozen achievements, one after another, after completing the first part of the game, and all without any user interaction). All of that author's games got taken down.

Yeah I was just choosing random meshes to put in, but I still haven't gotten a response from the Naturalism guy. I don't want to have to make a nude patch from scratch again just to stop the nipples from penetrating the suit, because it would require that the body mask and a bunch of other crap be changed in the character template. I will post how I got the mods from the dev kit when I get a no or yes response from the author of Naturalism. We won't need steam, although there is one minor problem and I'm not sure if it will stack up if two or more modders use the dev kit method because when you export the game mode and data files they all seem to take the default name of ModTest or something similar; I don't know if identical names will break things, because every mod so far has been released through the steam workshop. Files from the workshop all get a unique handle and some weird metadata is attached to a file with the same name as the workshop exported folder, that might be from where the mod name and description is actually read from because dev kit files only include your changes to the game mode, data and assets.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I was just choosing random meshes to put in, but I still haven't gotten a response from the Naturalism guy. I don't want to have to make a nude patch from scratch again just to stop the nipples from penetrating the suit, because it would require that the body mask and a bunch of other crap be changed in the character template. I will post how I got the mods from the dev kit when I get a no or yes response from the author of Naturalism. We won't need steam, although there is one minor problem and I'm not sure if it will stack up if two or more modders use the dev kit method because when you export the game mode and data files they all seem to take the default name of ModTest or something similar; I don't know if identical names will break things, because every mod so far has been released through the steam workshop. Files from the workshop all get a unique handle and some weird metadata is attached to a file with the same name as the workshop exported folder, that might be from where the mod name and description is actually read from because dev kit files only include your changes to the game mode, data and assets.

Would you like to make some dongs for bush people?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=663332507

-Swords

• 1 year later...
On 30/06/2016 at 9:02 PM, Randomwower said:

This game seriously needs a new way to tame dinosaurs other than knocking them out and force-feeding them until they love you... Kinda creepy psycho territory there.

Not that my thoughts are any more sane, what if you Tamed the Beasts adult-mod Skyrim style? =p

gives another reason for a female character; sexually tame a Rex, not that there's going to be much left of her openings afterwards...