[Request] Cum Clothes/Armor Meshes

Imunyr

Wooohoo! I'm really glad you hadn't and you're up for it! I'll be looking forward to see what you're able to cook up. :)

lol yeah I just got blender and the nif plugin and the tutorials for creating custom meshes and HDT so now I just need a few days :D

EDIT: Ok so I didn't even need blender. I was able to import the cum meshes straight into 3ds max and add them to the female head. Progress my friends!

If the Meshes are only for "facial use" try to weight all vertices 100% to the NPC Head bone manually.

Oh man I have not tried that. Sweet I'll give it a shot and thank you Vader.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES SIR

If the Meshes are only for "facial use" try to weight all vertices 100% to the NPC Head bone manually.

Oh man I have not tried that. Sweet I'll give it a shot and thank you Vader.
CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES SIR

Welp I am about to test the "prototype" in game now lol I hope this works!

EDIT: I DID IT! Ok once I'm done I will add more cum meshes to the face! SWEET! When I am done I will upload them :blush: I will try and create some more awesome mods now that I know how to add custom meshes to the game. I can finally create the SLAVE saddle I've been wanting to make! I am too excited lol sorry guys. ^_^

post-51187-0-58355200-1454366670_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-57253900-1454366677_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-55215900-1454366684_thumb.png

WOOOO! This looks amazing! :D I can't wait to see them released and more added! This will be a huge step forward for mods like Dripping When Aroused, where these meshes can be added like the sperm textures. If you want to truly be ambitious, these could even replace the textures if the meshes can be made all around the body and have conversions for bodyslide! :o

Btw, hope you'll be making some vaginal meshes next after face! ^_^

WOOOO! This looks amazing! :D I can't wait to see them released and more added! This will be a huge step forward for mods like Dripping When Aroused, where these meshes can be added like the sperm textures. If you want to truly be ambitious, these could even replace the textures if the meshes can be made all around the body and have conversions for bodyslide! :o

Btw, hope you'll be making some vaginal meshes next after face! ^_^

Lol of course! I am working nonstop on several cum meshes. I want to create the bukkake type of thing this is only the beginning lol I am surprised no one ever made cum meshes. Its so easy. Only reason it took me so long is bc I had no idea how to do it lol now I know the process so now its just a matter of time before I create a bunch of different meshes. I learned how to use vertices in 3ds max so now I can shape them and stuff ^_^

Lol of course! I am working nonstop on several cum meshes. I want to create the bukkake type of thing this is only the beginning lol I am surprised no one ever made cum meshes. Its so easy. Only reason it took me so long is bc I had no idea how to do it lol now I know the process so now its just a matter of time before I create a bunch of different meshes. I learned how to use vertices in 3ds max so now I can shape them and stuff ^_^

Haha, I can't wait! Really glad it turned out to be that easy, perhaps I'll pick it up myself one day. Editing stuff by changing textures through GIMP and using Bodyslide to edit the meshes only gets you so far, when you could be creating stuff instead. xD

Haha, I can't wait! Really glad it turned out to be that easy, perhaps I'll pick it up myself one day. Editing stuff by changing textures through GIMP and using Bodyslide to edit the meshes only gets you so far, when you could be creating stuff instead. xD
Hey sorry it took so long lol but I am making more and Azmodan is helping me out with more resources (he is really freaking talented). I am working on the cbbe bodies now and hopefully I can make it hdt compatible in the future I'm just glad I was able to keep my word to you hahaha :)

Hey sorry it took so long lol but I am making more and Azmodan is helping me out with more resources (he is really freaking talented). I am working on the cbbe bodies now and hopefully I can make it hdt compatible in the future I'm just glad I was able to keep my word to you hahaha :)

Thank you for the work. Looking forward to seeing how the release version turns out.

Would you be up to posting a beginning to end guide on the process for creating one of these? I've wanted to do something similar. But, haven't found the right combination of tools/information to figure it out.

Woaw, lover's lab is becoming a true paradise with modders like you funnybizness (and of course all the other talented modders) ^^

Will definetly reinstall skyrim after this ^^

I greatly appreciate that Howarde! Thank you ^_^

I have the italian client of skyrim and there are a lot of words with "cum" another way to get it?

hmmm...try the add item menu mod. It's VERY useful :)

Archived