[Request] Cum Clothes/Armor Meshes

Imunyr

Hey!

So I know we have cum textures for female and male, and cumshot meshes for male during ejaculation. But I've been wondering if there's anyone who's done cum meshes for that thick unrealistic kind that would cover certain body parts? Like covering parts of the breasts, plugging and oozing out of the vagina, butt and mouth, dripping down the thighs, etc. It doesn't have to be visually moving.

To give two examples:

93727e75b76231eaddbdf2da972dd304.jpeg?18

tumblr_ncazr7vr2g1r3webqo1_500.jpg

If not, I don't know how hard it is, but I'd love to see if anyone could make it! Even though it's more unrealistic to the textures, I bet there's other people who'd wanna see this as well. :D

Thanks, but sadly not it. :(

What I'm looking for is an actual mesh, a model. I once saw something exactly like it, it was from the "What mod is this?" thread after searching, it turned out the creator of the screenshots was one known for making private meshes, armors, clothes and such, and barely putting anything to the public.

I wish I could find it to give a complete example.

I managed to find the screenshots. These would be better examples:

ckc4nxfsuvt7vq8qr.jpg

ckc4ncz9c510l57er.jpg

ckc4npel51tlvjyrn.jpg
ckc4nshr1a6i5km2r.jpg

ckc4nuksjr4xiawn7.jpg

Nope, they are (or were) real meshes made with the possibility of being included in the SexLab Framework way back when either the "Post your sex screenshots" or "Beautiful women and how to make them" threads first started. The original author refused to release them to the public otherwise, and no word of it has been mentioned since.

Wow those are awesome and they wouldnt share with the public? Looks like I'm going to have to take a break from my necro animations and start on creating some cum meshes! lol :blush:

Aegis, the author of those screenshots, likes to pretend Skyrim is a high-quality rendering program, and uses LL exclusively to flaunt his impractically high-quality assets, none of which ever see the light of day as mod releases.

Wow those are awesome and they wouldnt share with the public? Looks like I'm going to have to take a break from my necro animations and start on creating some cum meshes! lol :blush:

Aegis, the author of those screenshots, likes to pretend Skyrim is a high-quality rendering program, and uses LL exclusively to flaunt his impractically high-quality assets, none of which ever see the light of day as mod releases.
Wow thats crazy i can't even fathom creating something and not sharing it with others. I'll begin my research soon and as soon as ive created something im posting it right on LL i have a pretty good idea where to get some cum meshes and textures (digitalero lol):)

Wow thats crazy i can't even fathom creating something and not sharing it with others. I'll begin my research soon and as soon as ive created something im posting it right on LL i have a pretty good idea where to get some cum meshes and textures (digitalero lol) :)

ill be building you a statute meanwhile man!!! gogogo!!

Wow thats crazy i can't even fathom creating something and not sharing it with others. I'll begin my research soon and as soon as ive created something im posting it right on LL i have a pretty good idea where to get some cum meshes and textures (digitalero lol) :)

That's great to hear! I'll be saving a salute as well, hope you manage to scrap up something. :P

Looking at the other thread further where I found the screenshots, apparently the cum meshes came from a different website that sells erotic assets for possibly rendering programs and such. It seems the person got it from there.

ill be building you a statute meanwhile man!!! gogogo!!
Well I mean no disrespect to Aegis at all. Everyone has their own preferences but man I can't wait to see what i can create and share with you guys lol :)

That's great to hear! I'll be saving a salute as well, hope you manage to scrap up something. :P

Looking at the other thread further where I found the screenshots, apparently the cum meshes came from a different website that sells erotic assets for possibly rendering programs and such. It seems the person got it from there.

Oh I see well I will see what I can find lol hopefully some epic stuff :)
  • 4 weeks later...

Ofcourse you! You're our savior to sate our fetishes. :P

Best of luck! Looking forward to see what you works on. Make sure it's thick and yummy! :D

Edit: Also forgot to say that I love the animation pack you worked on. It has the sort of animations I've always wanted!

Best of luck! Looking forward to see what you works on. Make sure it's thick and yummy! :D

Edit: Also forgot to say that I love the animation pack you worked on. It has the sort of animations I've always wanted!

Lol I will try this week I looked into it and it doesn't look good. I may end up just sticking with what I know (animating) lol and thank you I have more animations to come next week. :)

Someone help me out here: wasn't there an animated cum fluid used in "Animated Prostitution"? I think I remember that when JoshNZ implemented the towel for cleaning, he also changed the cum to be moving over the body. It was a very slow movement.. maybe it just was some optical effect, but I am nearly sure that it was moving.

Always wondered why nobody took this over for SL.

Lol I will try this week I looked into it and it doesn't look good. I may end up just sticking with what I know (animating) lol and thank you I have more animations to come next week. :)

I hope you manage, it would be nice if you could find something to animate as animated cum that's flowing down would be amazing! :P

Someone help me out here: wasn't there an animated cum fluid used in "Animated Prostitution"? I think I remember that when JoshNZ implemented the towel for cleaning, he also changed the cum to be moving over the body. It was a very slow movement.. maybe it just was some optical effect, but I am nearly sure that it was moving.

Always wondered why nobody took this over for SL.

I kinda recall that, not sure.

I remember though that Estrus has/had these sort of cum meshes that moves a bit, along with the creature and animation. I believe that was for Oblivion though, as I haven't seen it on for Skyrim. Then again, I only tried it quite sometime ago and only checked screenshots/gifs/videos.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, that is correct. Shortly after he released it, the question for additional effects was asked in his topic thread. And he replied that he was thinking of adding it to the rest of the body as well. Nevertheless, didn't follow that up. Don't know how far this idea is being worked on. But it might be the better place to start looking for it.

Or you "cut" it out from the AP mod and keep it to yourself. As long as you don't distribute other peoples work without their permission, you can whatever you want with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I have not forgotten about this. I have just been busy working on another project which has never been done/shared with the community since some people like to create and showoff without sharing so on that note I will be trying to create custom cum meshes this week. As soon or if I am able to do it using blender and 3dsmax and nifskope and gimp lol I will upload it stay brutal my friends.

Archived