Mod Request - A Simple Rape Mod

TheDragonforged

I have checked everywhere and I've never found a simple rape mod. You either have to be defeated, surrender or if you manage you can actually rape the attacker. Complicated stuff.

I would like a simple mod about the PC going to a random NPC requesting, more like demanding sex. The NPC will deny and then there would be 2 options for the PC to either rape the NPC or let him/her go. Rape animations will obviously play, not consensual ones. And that would be it, no more that that to keep it simple. Well, after the rape the NPC would give nasty remarks to the player and get mad for a while, but revert back to normal in a few days. I don't use Devious Devices or anything like that so I would prefer for this to be standalone.

Sex chat already gives consensual sex and its a great simple mode and also there are too many mods about the PC getting raped especially women (I don't know if it happens to male PCs). How about giving that power to the Dragonborn for once, male and female. I don't know anything about modding, animations, etc. so I'm just putting the idea out there if someone want to make this really simple mod.

I know there are people who would enjoy this mod too. Thanks in advance for those taking the time to read this. XD

That's actually quite simple to do so you might tackle it yourself? :P Most of the hassle would be setting the CK up and having all the required scripts in place and so on. Other than that doing a few lines of dialogue and setting up sexlab scripts would probably take around an hour for someone who has never touched CK before. Of course you could pick an even easier route and modify the mentioned "sex chat" to suit your needs.

I have checked everywhere and I've never found a simple rape mod. You either have to be defeated, surrender or if you manage you can actually rape the attacker. Complicated stuff.

I would like a simple mod about the PC going to a random NPC requesting, more like demanding sex. The NPC will deny and then there would be 2 options for the PC to either rape the NPC or let him/her go. Rape animations will obviously play, not consensual ones. And that would be it, no more that that to keep it simple. Well, after the rape the NPC would give nasty remarks to the player and get mad for a while, but revert back to normal in a few days. I don't use Devious Devices or anything like that so I would prefer for this to be standalone.

Sex chat already gives consensual sex and its a great simple mode and also there are too many mods about the PC getting raped especially women (I don't know if it happens to male PCs). How about giving that power to the Dragonborn for once, male and female. I don't know anything about modding, animations, etc. so I'm just putting the idea out there if someone want to make this really simple mod.

I know there are people who would enjoy this mod too. Thanks in advance for those taking the time to read this. XD

Actually the sex initiating dialogs for Sexlab Submit allow you to progress to a rape so this functionality does exist.

Very simple mod to do...

You just need three dialogs; and two scripts.

Like this :

Plqyer : - Hi, do you want to have some fun ?

NPC (random answer : Sure ! / No way !

If sure ! : script consensual sex

If no way ! : two options for player : let the NPC, or rape it (I will have fubn with you anyway !) and script.

Very esay to do; It will take you 30 minutes if your CK is configured for compilating Sexlab scripts.

Very simple mod to do...

You just need three dialogs; and two scripts.

Like this :

Plqyer : - Hi, do you want to have some fun ?

NPC (random answer : Sure ! / No way !

If sure ! : script consensual sex

If no way ! : two options for player : let the NPC, or rape it (I will have fubn with you anyway !) and script.

Very esay to do; It will take you 30 minutes if your CK is configured for compilating Sexlab scripts

Giving that I am interested in something like this where to start?

• 2 weeks later...

I have been wishing for something very much the same myself...though PC using Intimidation to demand Sex...your suggested follow on would be a perfect accompaniment. I have asked around over the last few months and two Modders have mentioned possibilities, though their interest lays elsewhere and so thus any eventuality of such a Mod has been clearly stated as some time off as yet.

I have looked into and poked around in the CK, watched various Tutorials, etc... but just don't seem to be able to connect with how it's done :( ...and so like you I now just watch, wait and hope that it may eventuate one day. I don't use DD either and so hope such a Mod would not be dependent.

Noi, scripting this is very simple :

All you need are scripts like that :

For the rape dialogue script :

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]   ;its an 2 actor anim
sexActors[0] = akspeaker
sexActors[1] = Game.GetPlayer()
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "qggressive")
RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_Hook", "Hook")   ;this is for hooks.
SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = akspeaker; allowbed=false, hook="Hook")

SexLabFramework Property SL  Auto

Perhaps you could try SexLab tools 2.0, it helps by allowing you to choose a tag animation once either you or NPCs indulge in a sex act. If you choose the aggressive tag it will only pay aggressive animations, so that could help, alternately you could also try Puppet Master, it allows you to choose aggressive actions with your puppet through dialogue, you can ALSO direct followers to rape NPCs at your command.

I was after this as well, absolutely badass Kimy! I like how it doesn't interfere with vanilla scripts - everyone's a target without breaking a quest! One thing I wish it had though is something Submit has - the ability to keep going over and over until you're done instead of having to talk/do/talk/do, and using the characters own voices, but beyond that, badassery!

Silly question i'm sure but where do these files upload too? It was asking me if I wanted to overwrite defeat when using Nexus

Thats odd, I use this Mod along with Defeat also with NMM, it hasn't asked me to overwrite Defeat and works perfectly well in Game...Perhaps try downloading and installing this Mod again and see if it asks you to overwrite again?

So I have been using this Mod for a couple of weeks now...and have a question if I may? I would love to see some fear from the NPC for a short amount of time, similar to Defeat and some animosity/drop in relationship, by '1' for example, etc...And would like to take a crack at adding these features to this Mod, with Kimy's Permission if I may? And with some guidance from either Kimy or Delzaron , if that would be okay?

I cant do anything with expressions, only by dialogues options... The other way is playoing a scene, with the appropriate idles...

The Idles are what I had in mind, as in Defeat the victim does not just walk casually away, but either runs in fear or cowers for a period of time. I have had no luck with the CK before, but I am hoping adding small additions to an already small Mod may be within my capabilities...with guidance :)

Archived