File Name: UUNP HDT Armor Conversions
File Submitter: datjellyman
File Submitted: 26 Jul 2015
File Category: Armor & Clothing
File Name: UUNP HDT Armor Conversions
File Submitter: datjellyman
File Submitted: 26 Jul 2015
File Category: Armor & Clothing

All my files got deleted after I uploaded a new clothing pack. I've re-uploaded all the files but I no longer have the images so I will try to upload some at another time. Also edits or additions I make disappear.

Hey I made some conversions of armors. There is screenshots in the download sections and they should be in order

from the list directly below this one. I noticed I named the pictures by numbers but I forgot you can use that to have the name show up so I'll start

Naming the pictures the name of the armor.

If any creator does not want to see their mod here please let me know and I will remove it

as soon as possible

Current conversions:

Picture in spoiler

Two Casual Wears

Spoiler

Argent Iron Armor

Spoiler

Goma's Amazoness Armor

Spoiler

Diano armor

Spoiler

Shanoa

Spoiler

Nightmare Armor

Spoiler

Maxi Armor

Spoiler

Heart Girl Outfit

Scrap Armor

Spoiler

Micro Bikini

Spoiler

Fashion Armor

Spoiler

Vault Dweller(DL origianl first)

Vault Dweller Mashup | Robton's Mods

Spoiler

Other:

HDT Bosmer Priestess on the Nexus. I created the uunp conversion but the author required me to upload it to their mod page

Vampire Rogue armor on the Nexus. The file is too big to be uploaded here.

Newest Converion:

Vault Dweller

Patch Notes:

Updated Maxi,Shanoa, and nightmare armor to fix some clipping including more extreme weights. 7/29/15

Added missing files to HG 7/30/2015

Credits:

Kurese for his armors and free permission

Goma for the Amazoness outfit and Asenasen for the Oblivion to Skyrim conversion

Hentai for the Maxi and Nightmare Armor

Spb and Asenasen for Heart Girl

Robton for Vault Dweller

Anyone I forgot to mention

Great, thank you for sharing the conversations!

edit Even two of my all time favs, the Hentai Nightmare & Shanoa armor, 5star.png!

edit² Had a short test with 3 of your armors, there's 

• breasts clipping at the Nightmare and Shanoa's S-version,
  • pregnancy belly slider clipping at the Shanoa and Maxi armor.

edit Even two of my all time favs, the Hentai Nightmare & Shanoa armor, 5star.png!

What body where you using?

I made some edits that I hope fixed the problem. I tested some of them in game with the unp to see if there was still clipping although I didn't test any animations or poses.

I made some edits that I hope fixed the problem. I tested some of them in game with the unp to see if there was still clipping although I didn't test any animations or poses.

Good edits!

I didn't know that the pregnancy belly slider (tested with a value of 1) is deforming the breasts as well and the right nipple will clip, a minor thing.

But I found two larger chainmail holes (left and right under the horker tooth) at the Nightmare armor.

Bodyslide makes it obvious that the poly count and textures aren't that high... *sigh*

SbZPzpI.jpg

Good edits!

I didn't know that the pregnancy belly slider (tested with a value of 1) is deforming the breasts as well and the right nipple will clip, a minor thing.

But I found two larger chainmail holes (left and right under the horker tooth) at the Nightmare armor.

Bodyslide makes it obvious that the poly count and textures aren't that high... *sigh*

SbZPzpI.jpg

That's actually part of the armor design. I thought it was clipping but it's not. You can look at the original at tthe nexus and you'll see it has them as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Because my pc is having issues at the moment all conversions will probably be placed on hold. I don't know what is causing problems but it's making everything very tedious and slow. Since I don't know what it is I cannot know when it'll be fixed. It it requires a new part then chances are it will take me 3 or more months to get a replacement depending on what is causing the issues.

Also edits or additions I make disappear.

Is this refering to the edits or additions made to the OP or the support thread?

It is best to make changes to the downloads page (then those changes will be reflected in the first post of the support thread) otherwise you will have edits and additions dissappear in the support thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...