Victoria Velina (Custom Voiced follower)

• 11 months later...

I'm the author of Velina Velaire, and I'll try to clear things up with the mod.

Velina has been hidden twice. First was due to copyright issue and second was due to personal issue.

Velina was using a sword asset from other mod which I thought  no permission was required as long as the credit was stated. I didn't read well enough, and the moderator hid it from public views. Removing a sword was all that was needed but even such a simple task can be very pesky. I would have to open up Creation Kit which takes forever and crashes a lot, remove the sword data, remove the mesh files and texture files, export the mod, clean the mod, compress the mod, and release it. At the time, I was taking 20 units in my college and was already busy with other realife stuff..Also someone was working on Velina's small quest dialogues and I thought I would wait for the person to finish his part ( which never happened...), and release the updated version of her. After getting bombarded with private messages with same questions over and over again, and getting sick of waiting for couple months, I finally decided to just make a huge update of my own, and be done with mod.

Second time was more personal, I got backstabbed by someone who I helped making a mod. That kinda started the whole thing of me seeing no point in making mods. People kept private messaging me though I said not to, asking questions without reading my description, getting angry at me for not doing what they want me to do, distributing my works on the other websites, spreading false rumors about me,(I.e i remember he answering me with something like, i wont upload the mod, its only for me now,) Like as If my real life issues weren't enough :/ 

I got sick of all those, so I decided to remove the mod. Yeah I knew my mods were still available on other websites. I didn't really care, because I wouldn't have to deal with complains.

Well that was little long time, I calmed down over the time, but oh well Fallout 4 happened 

I thought there will be a lot less people playing Skyrim, so I started to pay less attention and as time passed by I almost forgot about republishing Velina. After 2 months, I decided to release her again, despite all the dramas that happened because I know there are still people who will appreciate my mod. 

thanks dude :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw this mod recently got interested in it because the voice acting was good and she's a beautiful looking follower/companion but it's hidden again (Hang in there author) I wont download it with the mediafire link because obviously that wasn't with permission, but i may reconsider since they didnt ask for it to be taken down. Other then that i had some questions about the mod.

1. Is she marriable?

2. Combat Style

3. Requirements for armor/weapons

Since the page is hidden again i can't find out so hopefully someone can tell me.

I saw this mod recently got interested in it because the voice acting was good and she's a beautiful looking follower/companion but it's hidden again (Hang in there author) I wont download it with the mediafire link because obviously that wasn't with permission, but i may reconsider since they didnt ask for it to be taken down. Other then that i had some questions about the mod.

1. Is she marriable?

2. Combat Style

Since the page is hidden again i can't find out so hopefully someone can tell me.

Does anybody have a download link for the most current version? You can delete the sword, don't care about that! Thanks...

Which version is the most current i have version 2.0.1 https://gavitex.com/share/vdtzpzdor

1. Is she marriable?

2. Combat Style

Does anybody have a download link for the most current version? You can delete the sword, don't care about that! Thanks...

Which version is the most current i have version 2.0.1 https://gavitex.com/share/vdtzpzdor

That link has a russian version, but i also didn't get answer to the questions i posed. If you know can you please tell me about any of those?

1. Is she marriable?

2. Combat Style

That link has a russian version, but i also didn't get answer to the questions i posed. If you know can you please tell me about any of those?

1 Marriagagle appraently https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1260871-victoria-velina/page-10

2 No idea

3 No requirements

and i found this link

1. Is she marriable?

2. Combat Style

Wow thank you SO much! :)

1. Is she marriable?

2. Combat Style

Wow thank you SO much! :)

no worries :)

• 2 months later...

I'm fixing to start playing Skyrim again, and was looking for the mod to find it's been hidden yet again. I have 2.0 which I think was the last mod version, at least that I'm aware of. I'm glad I still have my English copy of it, I hope it gets put back up.

Care to share a copy? Please & thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I can confirm that the link above is the Russian version, but if you don't use subtitles, use a follower management mod such as EFF and edit her name via TES5Edit, it's not such a big deal.

It'd be nice to get a regular version though. It's a shame for the top quality voice acting to go to waste over a couple of assets.

You're joking right, the author asking for people not to upload it it is right here in the thread, and you want to know "if there's a problem".

Ranks up there with "oh hey some guy named funnybizness and komotor made some anims, does anyone have copy, and and also this green leaf bikini from some guy named asnasnansansnsan or sth, that'd be great"

You're joking right, the author asking for people not to upload it it is right here in the thread, and you want to know "if there's a problem".

Ranks up there with "oh hey some guy named funnybizness and komotor made some anims, does anyone have copy, and and also this green leaf bikini from some guy named asnasnansansnsan or sth, that'd be great"

point taken.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Velina is a vampire companion, who ironically is a vampire hunter.

Requirements
Dawnguard DLC
XP32 Maximum Skeleton
Lustmord Vampire Armor (do not have to activate the esp, you only need the folder Meshes and Textures)
And obviously the original mod.

Victoria Velaire is a ?????? ??????????...vampire located in Fort Dawnguard. The user is still working on her. She carries two neatly refined blades, one on her, and another in her personal chest. She has a wig chest filled to the brim with wigs you can get her to equip.

this is a google translation from the Spanish translation page on nexus and youtube descriptions

p.s her sword is

Liliths Lacerator-Custom Rapier and greatsword https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67090/?

• 6 months later...