[updated 9/03] Angeli Devious Expansion

Looks great, could you consider an UNP version ?

Not going to happen according to this message:

支持,话说楼主还是不愿意做unp么

Why would anyone say that :(

Thanks for pointing it out, OP should make it clear in his post, though.

I would love to see the Angeli Flying Broom added to this mix, not because it should be an object that requires a key to remove but because it ought to be made incompatible with chastity belts and other objects. It also, given where it's "control stick" is placed and how it pistons in and out of the PC should give the occasional orgasm.

If you haven't seen the Angeli Milk equipment yet go find it and take a look, it's worth the time.

Might I say, WONDERFUL mod so far, by my experimentation, but please add bodyslide files for the milking pack. I was going to use Milk Mod Economy to set it as a parasitic/milker harness (if I can), but it doesn't conform to bodyslide so compresses my character's breasts.

A+ mod though.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

[pic]

Dug that out of the console.  Its gorgeous!  Wow!  

Its obviously made to have that back tank/canister attached to it seen in OP's images, is that included? Can anyone identify that?

Either way this gear looks greeeeeeat!

Where did you find that?  It doesn't seem to show up when I search the console for it.

Hello every one... Very nice mod !

Just a question...

I can't wear the fight milking device with the fight armor at the same time... If i equip the armor the milking device disappear on my character but is still equipped in the inventory.

Furthermore the breast looks... flat... ? once i've equipped the armor AND the milking device..

What have i done wrong ?

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

[pic]

Dug that out of the console.  Its gorgeous!  Wow!  

Its obviously made to have that back tank/canister attached to it seen in OP's images, is that included? Can anyone identify that?

Either way this gear looks greeeeeeat!

Where did you find that?  It doesn't seem to show up when I search the console for it.

Console search!  Just did "Angeli" and started dumping everything I found into my inventory.  

Just a question...

I can't wear the fight milking device with the fight armor at the same time... If i equip the armor the milking device disappear on my character but is still equipped in the inventory.

Furthermore the breast looks... flat... ? once i've equipped the armor AND the milking device..

What have i done wrong ?

Disable device hider in Devious Devices MCM menu.

Just a question...

What have i done wrong ?

Yes, the device hider is likely the cause of the disappearing item, and is working as intended. Disable it or change the settings in the MCM to get the milking device to appear.

For the flattened breasts, the milking device is presumably a form of chastity bra? Also in the devious devices MCM will be a setting to crush breasts flat when wearing a bra. Try turning that off.

Just a question...

What have i done wrong ?

Device Hider is disabled yet the backpack doesnt show.

Just a question...

What have i done wrong ?

Device Hider is disabled yet the backpack doesnt show.

Set everything to "none" on Device Hider (1) page.

Hello every one ! And thank for your help !

I followed your advices and solved all my problem.

I write it down for further reference or if other players have the same problems :

1) Make sure your character is nude.

2) Go to Devious Device MCM menu.

3) In "Devices" sub menu, untick "Breast Node Management". Beware of being nude otherwise, this option is greyed and you can't modify it.

4) In "Devices Underneath (1)" sub menu, set every thing to "none(disabled)".

Hello every one ! And thank for your help !

I followed your advices and solved all my problem.

I write it down for further reference or if other players have the same problems :

1) Make sure your character is nude.

2) Go to Devious Device MCM menu.

3) In "Devices" sub menu, untick "Breast Node Management". Beware of being nude otherwise, this option is greyed and you can't modify it.

4) In "Devices Underneath (1)" sub menu, set every thing to "none(disabled)".

Im fine with Breast Node Management, works with "on" for me.