Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 1:18 AM, moushna said:

Am I the only one who has this weird, but kinda fun, bug?

Tavern wench, dibellan traveling sisters and skooma whores are not the only ones to sell their body, i also have... The male labourers (from populated cities i think) who fuck right and left...

Thats because their clothing is the tavern outfit (just the male version of that) so they get recognized as a whore. However RP ignores your settings. You can deactivate M/M it just doesn´t give a shit. :) Don´t know why.

This tavern outfit you recieve and which is also worn by npc´s from other mods like Sisterhood of Dibella is for RP the default outfit for the mod to recognize a whore, male or female. The male version of the outfit just looks different then the female version.

Edited by Mart0206
On 2/14/2022 at 11:41 AM, moushna said:

Oh I see. For a while i thought it was just intended as a pun, after all, they are labourers... ^^

I think there are maaaaybe 1 or 2 vanilla npc who are actually wearing the tavern clothes as male. The majority are other mods exspecially mods like crowded skyrim and many more. I have those mods as well for the BAKA´s mods like SL Aproach Redux and more and a lot of male npc wear this outfit. I think the only other "real" worker outfit are the miner clothes.

So usually vanilla male npcs wouldnt use this outfit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All...

Ezt a programot már senki sem fejleszti vagy javítja? Én mindig elakadok a Társak küldetésben. Ami azt illeti ezzel a játéknak is vége mivel mindig ezt a küldetést adja és mást nem. 

Az ital elfogyasztása után... lefagy.

Létezik javítás?

A másik eset ami a sörfőzdében történik. Vagy lefagy amikor a pasi unatkozásnak megtámad és erőszakoskodik annak ellenére, hogy a "munka" zajlik... vagy útban van és zaklat.

A társ prosti pedig csak bámul... nem halad a történet.

image.jpeg.ffa47b5599d9fea1e2143c0a0d263e60.jpeg

Is no one developing or improving this program anymore? I always get stuck in the Companions quest. As a matter of fact, this game is over as it always gives you this mission and nothing else.

After drinking ... it freezes.

Is there a fix?

The other case is what happens in the brewery. Or it hangs when the guy attacks boredom and rapes even though the "work" is going on ... or he's on his way and harassing.

And the companion hooker is just staring ... the story doesn't go on.

Próbálkozok... újra és megint, de sajnos a dolog halott. Minden kocsma hamar kidobja a "Társak" témát és ilyenkor a játéknak lényegében vége... mivel nem megy tovább.

Mindössze csak néhány téma van és ezért nagy kár... ötlet végtelen lenne de a magvalósítás az  sajnos a NULLA szinthez közelebbi mint máshoz.

Ez pedig egy hatalmas potenciállal bíró dolog... És mint ahogy az lenni szokott minden efféle meghal... előbb vagy utóbb.

image.jpeg.546d5e14f732aac87f33523c3ff7f392.jpeg

• 4 months later...

I am not getting any bounties.  I have skipped towns (both whiterun and winterhold), yet nothing... nothing happens.  I waited/slept for 24 hours at one point... returned to the town and the innkeeper responed as normal.  This is not a super big deal, other than that the mod works fine.

7 hours ago, Seaperv76 said:

I am not getting any bounties.

For this to trigger, the option to restrict leaving town has to be enabled and you must owe the innkeeper money for unreported jobs.  If you haven't had any clients, you're free to walk away.  The rule uses location change detection; it will fire as soon as you enter an invalid location.  Mods like Open Cities that erase the line between city and non-city will likely prevent the rule from working.

• 6 months later...

I just opened a character I haven't played in a while and I noticed that she has a Home Delivery quest in the log. Only the quest has all objectives completed and has no marker, and attempts to search for it with console showed no indication of any variable being active. It just sits in the quest log and doesn't seem to do anything (can still accept other mod quests). Is there a way to get rid of it or should I just ignore it?

• 6 months later...

Am I the only one, who has Hroki (tavern maid in Markarth) look like this?

Spoiler

1.jpg.cf058e9b932673b7ee8d3eb1e924eebc.jpg

I have The Ordinary Women mod in my modlist, but Hroki's face reverted back to vanilla. The console says that it is Radiant Prostitution that makes changes to her. Okay, I've tried to turn this mod off, and Hroki gets her face back from The Ordinary Women mod.

What should I do?

Also, if it is important, Hroki wears Devious Devices because of Corsec's patches:

Spoiler

Edited by Delite
6 minutes ago, Delite said:

Am I the only one, who has Hroki (tavern maid in Markarth) look like this?

Rad Pros edits some inn NPCs to give them the innkeeper keyword so that they can use the prostitution dialogue. This conflicts with appearance edits from The Ordinary Women.

It's just a load order problem. You can fix it by loading the Rad Pros plugin before all your beauty mods.

The console tells you the *last* mod to edit her.

If you want to keep the prostitution dialogue for Hroki then either make a patch in xEdit or run a patcher like Mator Smash or Wrye Bash.

Edited by Corsec
9 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Rad Pros edits some inn NPCs to give them the innkeeper keyword so that they can use the prostitution dialogue. This conflicts with appearance edits from The Ordinary Women.

It's just a load order problem. You can fix it by loading the Rad Pros plugin before all your beauty mods.

The console tells you the *last* mod to edit her.

If you want to keep the prostitution dialogue for Hroki then either make a patch in xEdit or run a patcher like Mator Smash or Wrye Bash.

Thanks, I've placed Radiant Prostitution mod on top of my load order and Hroki got her appearance from The Ordinary Women mod. Is it okay to put Radiant Prostitution mod so high in loard order? LOOT puts this mod after The Ordinary Women mod, so it seems like I will have to change RP's load order manually everytime when I use LOOT.

Spoiler

1.jpg.fac8efee2f9e78bd262cbe8dc320a726.jpg

23 minutes ago, Delite said:

Thanks, I've placed Radiant Prostitution mod on top of my load order and Hroki got her appearance from The Ordinary Women mod. Is it okay to put Radiant Prostitution mod so high in loard order? LOOT puts this mod after The Ordinary Women mod, so it seems like I will have to change RP's load order manually everytime when I use LOOT.

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.fac8efee2f9e78bd262cbe8dc320a726.jpg

You can edit LOOT metadata to instruct it to permanently load one plugin after another. Click the three dots next to each plugin to get to the menu.

20 minutes ago, Corsec said:

You can edit LOOT metadata to instruct it to permanently load one plugin after another. Click the three dots next to each plugin to get to the menu.

Thanks. I've created the rule for "The Ordinary Women" mod to be loaded after "Radiant Prostitution" mod.

I've also changed Hroki's outfit by using "Dress Up Lovers" mod.

Spoiler

1.jpg.f551583ddf87c95c9281a98b5d9b7461.jpg

Edited by Delite
21 minutes ago, Delite said:

Thanks. I've created the rule for "The Ordinary Women" mod to be loaded after "Radiant Prostitution" mod.

I've also changed Hroki's outfit by using "Dress Up Lovers" mod.

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.f551583ddf87c95c9281a98b5d9b7461.jpg

Did you intend to disable the non-DD outfit and put her back in the barkeepers dress? If not, then the SPID patch should help with that.