Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

Thanks for picking up the mod. 

Can you expand the tutorial from the original mod for how to replace the tavern cloth as the trigger outfit for RP3.0?  I wanted RP to use its own unique outfit instead of tavern cloth so not to affect vanilla NPC behavior.  I know I can add outfit but was afraid removing the keyword from tavern cloth will break something.

Already checked that before posting here. :(

I don't think I can help you then. I'm unable to reproduce the issue and have no idea what might be causing it.

Thanks for picking up the mod. 

Can you expand the tutorial from the original mod for how to replace the tavern cloth as the trigger outfit for RP3.0?  I wanted RP to use its own unique outfit instead of tavern cloth so not to affect vanilla NPC behavior.  I know I can add outfit but was afraid removing the keyword from tavern cloth will break something.

That system has not changed from 1.08b (other than making it work for JContainers 3.24) so the process should be exactly the same as described in korialstraszbob's thread. Removing the tavern outfit from the MF_RP_Config.json file shouldn't break anything with the mod, as far as I can see.

However, I'm not sure if editing the clothes in that file will actually affect NPC behavior, or if it will simply change what clothes the innkeeper gives you when you start working. The tavern clothes have a RP edit that adds an extra keyword, JobWhore, that you may need to remove in TES5Edit to stop the default vanilla NPCs from being prostitutes.

Thank you all! I found the issue. Skyui wasn't working because I installed an older version of SKSE, that was the issie. SKSE must be 7.3! Now I can see animations correctly. Thank you!!!

You're welcome, have fun! :P

For some reason on one of my toons I can not get past the home delivery quest. The innkeeper says he has an interesting request for me but then he never gives me the request.  Do you have any clue how to fix this?  I tried digging into how the rank is handled but I can not see why it would not work on one clean save.  The other ones still work.  I can fire of the quest with startquest and they work unless you need to hand them back to the inkeeper.

The sex animations don't trigger for me with the added scenarios, I haven't tried the ambush one to see if it works or not but the companion's one and the jarl's horse one just don't work, I go there and nothing happens, the horse hit me a few times and then the quest advanced, for the companion's one I'm just stuck there with 3 werewolves and 2 wolves.

My... you certainly are prolific when it comes to fixing bugged stuff. Thanks!

I don't have the patience to build mods from scratch, and bugs annoy me terribly, so I'm like the perfect recipe to fix abandoned mods. :P

Then you may combine tdf Prostitution, which is also abandoned, with this one here ?

i miss on both of them some harder prsotitution with animals, whipping watersports. everybody cries oh we have that so much - no there is nothing like that. many attqempts, noone sucessfully.

The only thing I have issues with is prostiutes (or just NPCs in tavern outfit) getting solicited when walking around normally, is that any chance to be restricted to inside buildings only? If a PC wants to play streetwalker then active should be the only option.

Reason is my towns are already somewhat laggy from high def textures, extra NPCs, activatable objects, etc.

I'll see what can be done in regards to that.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding Sacremas here, but I do hope you'll keep the passive prostitution option for the player - it is a toggle option after all for those who don't want it. I'm supportive of restricting NPC prostitutes activities to certain indoor areas to minimise script load for stability's sake.

If you could use the Sexlab/SOS select NPC to edit button (N by default) to also open up Radiant Prost options like Add this NPC to Prostitutes faction that would be perfect. I'd really like to add Saadia and Olfina in the Bannered Mare for example without manually in xedit changing their outfits.

I second this request. The idea of having Gisli out prostituting herself as a thumb in the eye to Erikur amuses me no end.

The only thing I have issues with is prostiutes (or just NPCs in tavern outfit) getting solicited when walking around normally, is that any chance to be restricted to inside buildings only? If a PC wants to play streetwalker then active should be the only option.

Reason is my towns are already somewhat laggy from high def textures, extra NPCs, activatable objects, etc.

I'll see what can be done in regards to that.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding Sacremas here, but I do hope you'll keep the passive prostitution option for the player - it is a toggle option after all for those who don't want it. I'm supportive of restricting NPC prostitutes activities to certain indoor areas to minimise script load for stability's sake.

Oh yeah totally, and NPCs can do scenes inside inns and buildings just fine (someone in tavern outfit that works the Jarl's palace should be able to be solicited by the Jarl and his guards), but I just don't want the scripts running while outside in the city or if you run into someone in tavern outfit and someone else while walkign the roads between cities, which easily happens with Immersive Wenches. Just restict NPCs alone to working indoors and it's all good.

Most Excellent!  Thanks for taking this on.  I thought this mod was dead and I started editing the quest dialog.  As soon as I do that you come along :)

Quick question, is the old Tweaked RP SOS patch still required?

Probably. I use SOS Light and never had any issues, but I recall the full SOS version having incompatibilities with Frostfall so maybe it's the same thing with RP.

For some reason on one of my toons I can not get past the home delivery quest. The innkeeper says he has an interesting request for me but then he never gives me the request.  Do you have any clue how to fix this?  I tried digging into how the rank is handled but I can not see why it would not work on one clean save.  The other ones still work.  I can fire of the quest with startquest and they work unless you need to hand them back to the inkeeper.

Go to your Papyrus log folder, there should be another folder in there called User. Show me the contents of Radiant Prostitution Tweaked.0.log.

So my only problem with this mod is the free camera isn't working, is it just me, or is that not a feature?

Free camera works fine for me. Is this an issue you have only with RP animations?

The sex animations don't trigger for me with the added scenarios, I haven't tried the ambush one to see if it works or not but the companion's one and the jarl's horse one just don't work, I go there and nothing happens, the horse hit me a few times and then the quest advanced, for the companion's one I'm just stuck there with 3 werewolves and 2 wolves.

You might have 'Creatures Allowed' disabled in the framework. If not, show me your Papyrus.log file.

Then you may combine tdf Prostitution, which is also abandoned, with this one here ?

i miss on both of them some harder prsotitution with animals, whipping watersports. everybody cries oh we have that so much - no there is nothing like that. many attqempts, noone sucessfully.

TDF Prostitution was updated last month, doesn't look abandoned to me.

If/when I make any changes to passive soliciting, they'll come with a new MCM toggle.

Nice to see RP getting picked up again.

Unfortunately I'm having a slight problem, after doing a clean save from the previous version of RP to this version, the message "you didn't pay for your gear on time... " keeps popping up every 1 minute. I've tried "stopquest mf_gettingstuffback" and removing the mod and scripts but the messages won't go away. Can I get some help please?

Nice to see RP getting picked up again.

Unfortunately I'm having a slight problem, after doing a clean save from the previous version of RP to this version, the message "you didn't pay for your gear on time... " keeps popping up every 1 minute. I've tried "stopquest mf_gettingstuffback" and removing the mod and scripts but the messages won't go away. Can I get some help please?

Ah. Looks like the mf_GettingStuffQuestScript script has an infamous RegisterForUpdateGameTime() call, rather than using single updates. This means the script keeps processing recurring updates even when the ESP is gone.

This shouldn't be a problem if you used a script cleaner on your save, as it will remove the offending script and stop it from updating. So if you happened to cut corners during the install procedure, you might want to do it again, proper this time. :P

If you did use a script cleaner and it didn't work, or if you refuse to use one for whatever reason, you'll need to do the following:

1. Temporarily install RP Tweaked 1.08b again and load a save from BEFORE you updated
  2. Wait as much time in-game as is needed for the Getting Your Stuff Back quest to expire and give you the "You didn't pay for your gear!" notification message.
  3. Save game, and re-do the update procedure based on this new save file.

TDF Prostitution isn't abandoned, the mod is completed.

Nothing in software is completed until it's 'subjectively' completed - which is never.  (i.e. I can think of various ways TDF can be improved, including a mish mash of Radiant, Working girl & Skooma Whore bits). However my visions are just subjective and require people with patients and talent to implement them. (although that does assume I'm not a blatant consumer of stuff, rather than a potential innovator, in order to describe what I want)

That's nice and all, but unless TDF gives someone else permission to work on it, it's completed because he's said it's completed.

It's a good point. However software is mutable. But looking at the package, he/she/they didn't include the sources. (Most uncivil and would require a tad more effort to mutefiy. However actually achievable if someone with gumpshun and resolve was willing to utilize their god given talents).

(ps I do like TDF because, you know, it works). However that should never stand in the path of philosophy, (or in fact US law on process patents - which 99% of the world doesn't follow).