Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

First of all, it's been really a long time since this mod was brought up. Great job.

Then come to think of it, does it have the same problem as the older version that this mod cannot be cleaned entirely and will permanently leave something in your save file? I mean like the old one you cannot completely remove this mod or you won't be able to save that game anymore because it will give you CTD, as i experienced.

Thank you 

First of all, it's been really a long time since this mod was brought up. Great job.

Then come to think of it, does it have the same problem as the older version that this mod cannot be cleaned entirely and will permanently leave something in your save file? I mean like the old one you cannot completely remove this mod or you won't be able to save that game anymore because it will give you CTD, as i experienced.

Thank you 

All mods that use scripts leave something in the save file if uninstalled, that's just how Skyrim works.

However, I'm not aware of any CTD problems related to that, and in fact the update procedure to 3.0.0 involves loading a save after removing the old version of RP, which I haven't encountered any issues with.

All mods that use scripts leave something in the save file if uninstalled, that's just how Skyrim works.

However, I'm not aware of any CTD problems related to that, and in fact the update procedure to 3.0.0 involves loading a save after removing the old version of RP, which I haven't encountered any issues with.

out of curiousity, but have you done some optimization to the mod? btw this is completely unrelated to your reply to the other member. not that i had ctd with this mod in the past. 

out of curiousity, but have you done some optimization to the mod? btw this is completely unrelated to your reply to the other member. not that i had ctd with this mod in the past. 

If by optimizations you mean performance improvements, then no. As far as I'm aware, the only thing in RP that's remotely demanding performance-wise is the NPC selection system used for passive soliciting, and I haven't found it to increase general script latency when it's running, at least in my system. In any case, it can be disabled in MCM in favor of active soliciting if it causes performance issues.

If by optimizations you mean performance improvements, then no. As far as I'm aware, the only thing in RP that's remotely demanding performance-wise is the NPC selection system used for passive soliciting, and I haven't found it to increase general script latency when it's running, at least in my system. In any case, it can be disabled in MCM in favor of active soliciting if it causes performance issues.

yes i mean exactly that WS. no problem. :) i just like to know the extent to performance upgrades to avoid the need to look into it later or to make my pc go through hell for no good reason.

you know, smart planning and all.

The only thing I have issues with is prostiutes (or just NPCs in tavern outfit) getting solicited when walking around normally, is that any chance to be restricted to inside buildings only? If a PC wants to play streetwalker then active should be the only option.

Reason is my towns are already somewhat laggy from high def textures, extra NPCs, activatable objects, etc.

The only thing I have issues with is prostiutes (or just NPCs in tavern outfit) getting solicited when walking around normally, is that any chance to be restricted to inside buildings only? If a PC wants to play streetwalker then active should be the only option.

Reason is my towns are already somewhat laggy from high def textures, extra NPCs, activatable objects, etc.

I'll see what can be done in regards to that.

YAY! THANK YOU! This was my favorite prostitution mod, because of all the act-specific dialogue, people approaching the player (instead of the other way around) passively, and the fact you could add multipliers to different sex acts in the MCM... like if your character was really fond of anal it was cheap or something.

Thank you SO much for resurrecting this!

Finally! :lol: Someone is working on this mod again! Did you ever get the game to stop randomly crashing? That was one of the biggest issues I noticed from before.

I'll have to try this out now.

Hm, I don't remember RP causing any crashes for me, so I have no idea if 3.0.0 will help you in that regard. Worth a try, though! ^_^

Oh, well it used to do that for me pretty often, it seemed to be the only prostitution mod that did that. That, and the free fly camera mode never worked for this mod, but did for every other mod like it.

I thought I remeber that the other prostitutes ran on a set schedule by default and wouldn't take customers "after hours" unless you wanted them to?

At one point though, I actually used the Creation Kit to add straw bed piles and bed rolls in fairly secluded spots in all of the towns, and then ticked the option that caused NPCs to always use beds in either this mod's or SexLab's MCM menu so that whores could do their business in relative privacy at any time of the day, the idea actually worked pretty well too if I remember correctly. Perhaps something like that could work as another solution to this in a future update? :D

I thought I remeber that the other prostitutes ran on a set schedule by default and wouldn't take customers "after hours" unless you wanted them to?

At one point though, I actually used the Creation Kit to add straw bed piles and bed rolls in fairly secluded spots in all of the towns, and then ticked the option that caused NPCs to always use beds in either this mod's or SexLab's MCM menu so that whores could do their business in relative privacy at any time of the day, the idea actually worked pretty well too if I remember correctly. Perhaps something like that could work as another solution to this in a future update? :D

If so an optional addon would be best, many of us use mods such as JK*s Skyrim that significantly changes cities and villages and adds extra stuff, and not only would a haypile under a wagon be inaccessible (and/or likely to get N/PC's stuck) it would also potenitally cause lag due to conflicting objects interracting.

If so an optional addon would be best, many of us use mods such as JK*s Skyrim that significantly changes cities and villages and adds extra stuff, and not only would a haypile under a wagon be inaccessible (and/or likely to get N/PC's stuck) it would also potenitally cause lag due to conflicting objects interracting.

Yeah, Finding good locations to place the makeshift beds was always an issue when I was did that. I would run the mods that expand upon towns and cities, and I have tried similar mods in the past, but they always cause my game to lag really badly or crash often, because my PC apparently isn't quite up to the task.

Thank you 

I meant, other mods, you uninstall it, it will stop effecting the game even with something left in the save, but the old RP used to leave something that gave you CTD, and it's non-fixable, non-cleanable with save cleaner and the only thing one can do is to dump that save file and load an earlier save before installed RP

There was a feature I suggested for one of the two previous Radiant Prostitution mods, I forget which, where for the Camp Job, if there's a pre-existing prostitute in the building (for example, Hroki in Markarth's inn), they'd be selected for the other prostitute, rather than having a completely new NPC spawned.  But, from what I remember of it, that function could be... sloppy, and sometimes not work, spawning a prostitute instead, and other times it'd just lag the entire game out, sometimes with successfully selecting the pre-existing NPC, or just the entire thing failing outright.  You might want to look into that and clean it up, if you haven't already--didn't see anything about it mentioned in your notes.

thanks wraith :) i also use rp in my game with amorous adventures and further lovers comfort , i also use sexlife and deafeat and submit XD . as you can imagine skyrim has become veery interestin place to my pc dragonborn. 

I just reinstalled Skyrim and I wanted to try this mod, but every time I go to "offer my services" I receive this message: "You blacklisted all anal sex animations" O.o

I followed every step to install this mod, any idea of what I could have done wrong?

Thanks!

I meant, other mods, you uninstall it, it will stop effecting the game even with something left in the save, but the old RP used to leave something that gave you CTD, and it's non-fixable, non-cleanable with save cleaner and the only thing one can do is to dump that save file and load an earlier save before installed RP

As I said, the update procedure I've listed Radiant Prostitution 3.0.0 I've listed involves doing exactly the thing that you're claiming causes a CTD. I haven't had a CTD while doing it, and seeing that none of the 500 people that have downloaded the mod so far have complained about CTDs yet, I don't have any reason to believe there's a problem in that regard, at least when updating from 1.08b to 3.0.0.

There was a feature I suggested for one of the two previous Radiant Prostitution mods, I forget which, where for the Camp Job, if there's a pre-existing prostitute in the building (for example, Hroki in Markarth's inn), they'd be selected for the other prostitute, rather than having a completely new NPC spawned.  But, from what I remember of it, that function could be... sloppy, and sometimes not work, spawning a prostitute instead, and other times it'd just lag the entire game out, sometimes with successfully selecting the pre-existing NPC, or just the entire thing failing outright.  You might want to look into that and clean it up, if you haven't already--didn't see anything about it mentioned in your notes.

I'll look into it, though in my experience it's always spawned a new NPC for that quest.

I just reinstalled Skyrim and I wanted to try this mod, but every time I go to "offer my services" I receive this message: "You blacklisted all anal sex animations" O.o

I followed every step to install this mod, any idea of what I could have done wrong?

Thanks!

Just taking a very wild guess here, but have you, perchance, blacklisted all anal sex animations? :P

That error occurs when RP queries the SexLab framework for a specific set of animations (anal, in your case), and the framework replies with "we ain't got nothin'." So before anything, check if your SexLab animation configs are in order, and if so, send me a copy of your Papyrus log for that game session.

Thanks!

Just taking a very wild guess here, but have you, perchance, blacklisted all anal sex animations? :P

That error occurs when RP queries the SexLab framework for a specific set of animations (anal, in your case), and the framework replies with "we ain't got nothin'." So before anything, check if your SexLab animation configs are in order, and if so, send me a copy of your Papyrus log for that game session.

This is my first time trying sex lab. I'm not sure if I should open the mod in game or outside, check the animations I wanna see in game etc etc. I read the guide several times but I couldn't find anywhere if there's a config menu. Ahahaha, modding Skyrim isn't like modding the sims!

Sooo, the big question is, where is the sexlab config menu? 

This is my first time trying sex lab. I'm not sure if I should open the mod in game or outside, check the animations I wanna see in game etc etc. I read the guide several times but I couldn't find anywhere if there's a config menu. Ahahaha, modding Skyrim isn't like modding the sims!

Sooo, the big question is, where is the sexlab config menu? 

Your SexLab framework installation is probably missing one or more requirements. Make sure you have them ALL installed.

One of the requirements is SkyUI, which adds something called 'Mod Configuration Menu' to your main menu (the one that pops up when you press ESC in-game). It is there that you access mod configs, including SexLab.

Well, let's start with the problems I guess lol

I started a new save game to test this version, checked all the requirements, all updated. But when I started talking with Corpulus in Solitude after using the line "I heard innkeepers are offering job" he replies normally but then the subtitles starts to disappear after I accept or start to serve food he just moves his lips. When I approach a client their lips move but there are no subtitles, after they stop "talking" my reply options appear normally, but I don't have a clue about what they just said. Any thoughts?

I'll look into it, though in my experience it's always spawned a new NPC for that quest.

If there's no pre-existing character wearing the tavern clothing, it should spawn an NPC still.  If there is one, in theory the mod should choose them instead--visually it happens just like the NPC spawn, by moving them directly to the spawn point and initiating the quest package.  I've gotten it to work by having a dismissed custom follower wearing the tavern clothes in the Bannered Mare, but like I said it doesn't always work like that.

Also, is there a better way of setting up NPCs as new prostitutes through the Sanctified Amulet of Dibella?  I've never gotten it to work, because I can never get NPCs to actually wear it, even with a forced equip command, they always unequip it shortly afterward.

I started a new save game to test this version, checked all the requirements, all updated. But when I started talking with Corpulus in Solitude after using the line "I heard innkeepers are offering job" he replies normally but then the subtitles starts to disappear after I accept or start to serve food he just moves his lips. When I approach a client their lips move but there are no subtitles, after they stop "talking" my reply options appear normally, but I don't have a clue about what they just said. Any thoughts?

Go to Settings -> Display. Make sure both Dialogue Subtitles and General Subtitles are enabled. Does that solve your problem?

Also, is there a better way of setting up NPCs as new prostitutes through the Sanctified Amulet of Dibella?  I've never gotten it to work, because I can never get NPCs to actually wear it, even with a forced equip command, they always unequip it shortly afterward.

That's not a feature of the mod I've ever used, but I imagine using factions instead would be way more reliable. If feasible, I'll overhaul how the NPC prostitute tagging works.

If you could use the Sexlab/SOS select NPC to edit button (N by default) to also open up Radiant Prost options like Add this NPC to Prostitutes faction that would be perfect. I'd really like to add Saadia and Olfina in the Bannered Mare for example without manually in xedit changing their outfits.

Go to Settings -> Display. Make sure both Dialogue Subtitles and General Subtitles are enabled. Does that solve your problem?

Already checked that before posting here. :(