Hello everyone!

I would like to make a RaceMenu preset request.

I really like the TV show Fringe and the main character in it, Olivia Dunham (played by Anna Torv), and wanted to make a character that looks like her. I have tried this myself but I can't get it right sadly :(

If anyone is willing to make it for me that would be fantastic and I can't tell you how much I will appreciate it! I can't offer anything in return though, but, if I could, I would :P

And it must be compatible with RaceMenu, 'cause that's what I use!

Thanks!

-Smasher277

I tried. It's a tough one. Really tough for some reason. But if you want you can have my attempt. She looks nice, but not exactly like Anna Torv.

Anna.7z

I used hair from SG268, Pretty Lips, Brows (or SG Brows not sure which), Eyes of Beauty, and Fair Skin Complexion. Plus this is the high poly CITRUS head and CITRUS body.

Thanks, but it looks really weird, especially the eyes :P It might just be because I'm using CBBE and not CITRUS (I do have the other mods though). Do you think you can make a CBBE version? The lips are almost perfect though! Maybe a bit less of a smile would be good.
Thanks again though!

-Smasher277

Archived