I'm A CK Noob! Need help Making A Moderately Complex Follower.

Subject2Host

Just write a storyboard.

Then I will make it possible to be implemented.

SexLab anims can be started through dialogues, so just decide what the dialogue should be and the resulting SexLab action.

Just write a storyboard.

Then I will make it possible to be implemented.

SexLab anims can be started through dialogues, so just decide what the dialogue should be and the resulting SexLab action.

Eh, I'm sorry, I just don't get why a storyboard is necessary for something like that, unless you're saying you're gonna make the whole quest for me, which isn't what I want.

No, I am not.

But I can put in the tutorial more or less the correct path you want to implement.

Something like:

The NPC is in this location, wandering.

The player can say: hello

The NPC will tell a story

The NPC may agree --> the NPC will follow the player

If the NPC goes in the location XYZ says something to the player

Once the player gets ABC then pseudo-follower has a new dialogue

The new dialogue makes it to go away, or to be a real follower

The player (in these conditions) can say: let's have a boobjob, and the follower will start a boobjob sexlab anim.

Something like this.

No, I am not.

But I can put in the tutorial more or less the correct path you want to implement.

Something like:

The NPC is in this location, wandering.

The player can say: hello

The NPC will tell a story

The NPC may agree --> the NPC will follow the player

If the NPC goes in the location XYZ says something to the player

Once the player gets ABC then pseudo-follower has a new dialogue

The new dialogue makes it to go away, or to be a real follower

The player (in these conditions) can say: let's have a boobjob, and the follower will start a boobjob sexlab anim.

Something like this.

Alrighty, that's kinda like what I said before, but I'll get a little more specific I suppose.

Initial Follower Encounter:

-Katherine is idle in the center of the ray of light just inside the entrance of Bleakfalls barrow next to the dead bandit.

-She is sneaking with her weapon drawn and facing away from the entrance. She does not speak without activating dialogue.

-Engage dialogue. Establishes that she's an ally. Requests help exploring the ruin.

-Mandatory agreement. Katherine now follows player.

-Upon acquiring the dragonstone at the end of Bleakfalls Barrow, Katherine stops following. Remains idle.

-Engage dialogue with Katherine. Exchange a few lines of dialogue. Katherine becomes a follower.

Archived