Got a compatibility doozie

uptower

So I installed on a new PC - got sneaky and carried over the Skyrim folder after installing from Steam.

Problem is this:

Sexlab works, defeat works, attraction works, but not all together.

If i run with all, the 'enable' function for Defeat doesn't work. No Defeat.

If i disable Attraction, I can use the Defeat menu but get this, without Attraction any save attempt causes a CTD.

So it seems to be I'm allowed one but not the other.

Any quick fixes?

I think a lot of us have had to start over a few times.  Since my internet speed is not that fast.  I have a copy of my Skyrim as downloaded from Steam.  I replace that data file into the existing game file and then start reinstalling as necessary.  I then rebuild or install over the mods that are in the root game file.  The mods in the data file I re-install.  I like NMM, it does an amazing job for me.  I kind of know the order, particularly the main esm files.  On every occasion my installed load order has missed some dependencies and I use TES5EDIT to help adjust the load order.  Only on games where I have had over 200 mods running did I ever use Loot.  It makes mistakes as well. 

I think Defeat had issues with some version.  I have version 5.1.0 which is working really good and not much memory of the problem..  I think other version 5s had a fix that was developed so you could have a problem with the version of the mod itself. 

Sorry to not be of more help.  I would see though if TES5Edit makes it through the load order and adjust where it doesn't based on its errors.  If it runs then I would check the version.

Archived