1 hour ago, Nymra said:

What about just making a new mod with different map and systems? Sometimes it is better to start from scratch. 

Kinky Skyrim could need a decent Falmer Slavery mod anyways. Maybe you can even add sandbox elements that work outside the falmer map?
Could be a sequel of TID for example? 

TID have the advantage to contain a developed falmer society : slaves can be used in many ways...

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

What about just making a new mod with different map and systems? Sometimes it is better to start from scratch. 

Kinky Skyrim could need a decent Falmer Slavery mod anyways. Maybe you can even add sandbox elements that work outside the falmer map?
Could be a sequel of TID for example? 

Hum... doing a huge mod from scratch...

What should be a falmer themed mod for you ?

20 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Hum... doing a huge mod from scratch...

What should be a falmer themed mod for you ?

If you change the existing TID you probably kill the TID modified patch that makes TID works atm. 

So if you change TID, maybe just add more content and leave the current content alone?

What makes a Falmer mod for me:

Your over all idea is already quite good. TID gives alot of the stuff that should be in a falmer mod:

- Player slavery

- using humans as food

- using humans to breed more humans

- slave gladiator games

- chaurus stuff

- bestiality in general, maybe as training part or as part of daily duties

I will take some time later or the next days to write down some ideas I have about falmer mods. Dont have the time sadly, atm. 

On 10/8/2018 at 6:44 PM, Nymra said:

If you change the existing TID you probably kill the TID modified patch that makes TID works atm. 

So if you change TID, maybe just add more content and leave the current content alone?

What makes a Falmer mod for me:

Your over all idea is already quite good. TID gives alot of the stuff that should be in a falmer mod:

- Player slavery

- using humans as food

- using humans to breed more humans

- slave gladiator games

- chaurus stuff

- bestiality in general, maybe as training part or as part of daily duties

I will take some time later or the next days to write down some ideas I have about falmer mods. Dont have the time sadly, atm. 

1 : of course, but I wish to limit it.

The major change will be the city and the slave part.

2 : héhé...

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, 3316 said:

I had a problem ...i have found derleth b ut the quest are blocked,i can't do nothing. He sta y here and i can't talk to him. Help

Same here. Quest says "Interogate Windhelm citizens about Doran Derleth." but points me to farm outside Markarth to Doran himself. I can't talk to any citizen in Winhelm about him. What should i do?

EDIT: I find solution for this. Just instal this fixm load save before asking Sadri and it should work. Great work on this mod. I love it! :D

I am also stuck on the help skala cook thing. I am supposed to talk to the meat slave but there are four meat slaves

and none of them say anything to advance the quest line. The quest journal is stuck on "talk to meat slave" and cook something in time, but after waiting three

days there doesn't seem to be a time limit to fail the quest and advance anyway.

19 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

Hey guys, I need help. For some reason I can't interact with the falmer in the game. Some of the mission require me to talk to them but  I just can't press E on them. Any way to solve this?

That's linked to mods who limit or increase your ability to talk to non human NPCs...

Honestly? I'd like to be able to use this mod. I thought it would be an interesting concept, and I figured I'd maybe use it for a serious playthrough (I had a build planned for a Bosmer ranged assassin with a penchant for cannibalism and an affinity for spiders/chaurus through the use of spider scrolls and mods) after I'd tested it out on my standard "blank slate" character I use for testing adult mods from this site. 

But unfortunately, I haven't even been able to get to the "proper" parts of the mod yet because the intro quest is so freaking buggy!

First off, the mercenary "Fraggi" or whatever her name is. When I first met her, she was sprinting along for some reason and I actually had to turn on God Mode (my test character is perpetually level 1) in order to catch up to her. Then when I had to talk to the warlock about the poison. The mercenary said that he was in the Cornerclub, but for some reason I saw a map marker with him all the way off in the Reach somehow. In the end, I had to turn on God Mode and make a mad sprint through a city of enraged Falmer and Slaves, only to realize he was stuck in a cage. So I ended up selecting him in the console, reloading to a save back in Windhelm, and using the "moveto player" command to bring him to the Cornerclub where he belongs. 

Then I had to find this other mercenary, this time by asking citizens around Windhelm about him. No matter who I talked to, they only had their vanilla lines of dialogue and nothing new. So I said "fuck it" and followed the map marker, leading me to what I'm assuming to be this guy's house on a farm outside of Markarth. I go in, and wouldn't you know it, he doesn't say anything beyond "Yes?" when I hit the "talk" key on him. Same as his wife or sister or whoever else is living in that house with him.

At that point, I finally gave up, having spent nearly an hour and a half just trying to get to the parts I was interested in (the slavery, bestiality, etc) and not having anything to speak for my efforts. I'd love to be able to use this mod, it looks like a hell of a lot of fun. But right now? I'm unable to do so.

Maybe once I've done my planned "reset" of Skyrim to switch from MO to MO2, maybe I'll come back to this mod and give it another go to see if I can get it working properly. It's a shame I couldn't get it to work right the first time.

6 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

Honestly? I'd like to be able to use this mod. I thought it would be an interesting concept, and I figured I'd maybe use it for a serious playthrough (I had a build planned for a Bosmer ranged assassin with a penchant for cannibalism and an affinity for spiders/chaurus through the use of spider scrolls and mods) after I'd tested it out on my standard "blank slate" character I use for testing adult mods from this site. 

But unfortunately, I haven't even been able to get to the "proper" parts of the mod yet because the intro quest is so freaking buggy!

First off, the mercenary "Fraggi" or whatever her name is. When I first met her, she was sprinting along for some reason and I actually had to turn on God Mode (my test character is perpetually level 1) in order to catch up to her. Then when I had to talk to the warlock about the poison. The mercenary said that he was in the Cornerclub, but for some reason I saw a map marker with him all the way off in the Reach somehow. In the end, I had to turn on God Mode and make a mad sprint through a city of enraged Falmer and Slaves, only to realize he was stuck in a cage. So I ended up selecting him in the console, reloading to a save back in Windhelm, and using the "moveto player" command to bring him to the Cornerclub where he belongs. 

Then I had to find this other mercenary, this time by asking citizens around Windhelm about him. No matter who I talked to, they only had their vanilla lines of dialogue and nothing new. So I said "fuck it" and followed the map marker, leading me to what I'm assuming to be this guy's house on a farm outside of Markarth. I go in, and wouldn't you know it, he doesn't say anything beyond "Yes?" when I hit the "talk" key on him. Same as his wife or sister or whoever else is living in that house with him.

At that point, I finally gave up, having spent nearly an hour and a half just trying to get to the parts I was interested in (the slavery, bestiality, etc) and not having anything to speak for my efforts. I'd love to be able to use this mod, it looks like a hell of a lot of fun. But right now? I'm unable to do so.

Maybe once I've done my planned "reset" of Skyrim to switch from MO to MO2, maybe I'll come back to this mod and give it another go to see if I can get it working properly. It's a shame I couldn't get it to work right the first time.

Somebody is making a fix for TID... and I'm working on a complete redone of that mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106026-things-in-the-dark-modified/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-2425141

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Sinner649 said:

I am having a problem with the TUNNELING mission I talk to Daithe and then follow her to the Derelict Pumphouse and enter every thing is as it should be but nothing happens all

NPC’s just stand their I have tried everything but the same problem every time 

install this mod with TID and try again (it should be named REPAIRED not modified, because it just fixes all the quest bugs)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 6:56 AM, FrostWimbelton said:

I see... Mod conflicts... well time to do full mod check... 

Hi!

I have a same issue. Do you find the conflict?

p.s. My mods list:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm