On 7/8/2018 at 4:52 PM, Delzaron said:

I'm lookinf for the help of an urbanist or a city deisgner to build Ibn. You see, I'm quite blocked...

thx in advance !

Offered to help out once before, still willing to help out but I'm a little busy at the moment so it may be a few weeks before I can get to it.

I made and additional fixes for first part (do not change slave job yet - have some ideas how to fix original skripts)

archive contains only esp (eng and rus) and scripts

ChangeList:

Spoiler

aTID 2.21 fixes by Jahem Kinkaid

aTID1Begin  - Inquiry in Windhelm
+ new dialogs, objectives and scenes. All it made for better questline "feeling"
+ add russian translate for this quest
aTID1Falmer - Lurking Fear

aTID 2.2 fixes by Jahem Kinkaid
aTID1Begin
+ rename first quest caption from "Inquiry in Whiterun..." to "Inquiry in Whindhelm..."
+ change objective name from "Talk to Jorleif or Captain Lonely-gale" to "Talk to Windhelm steward" and quest pointer corectly mark steward NPC no matter who is it for now: Jorleif of Lonely-gale
+ teleport Frabbi to player upon reach sign under bridge (cause sometimes she can't reach player with common way)
aTID1Falmer
+ first objective for quest "The Lurking Fear.." changed from "Talk to Frabbi" to "Meet Frabbi at Candlehearth Hall" and quest pointer mark the inn door instead Frabbi
+ new objective "Talk to Frabbi" upon entering to "Candlehearth Hall"
+ Frabbi have sandbox AI package when waiting player at Inn and will wait here for player, when he need it by other quest
+ poison warlock corectly spawn in club location where he need to be after player talking to Frabbi
+ fixes for windhelm dialogues when seeking for Derleth family
+ fixes for scene at Derleth farm
+ fixes for dialogs after Frabbi gone

Things in the Dark 2.21_update.7z

New update 2.22

Changelist:

Spoiler

aTID 2.22 fixes by Jahem Kinkaid
+ new and changed dialogs, objectives and scenes for "Lurking Fear" questline for better scenary understanding and quest feeling. Those changes also translated to russian.
+ few additional minor bugfixes for "Inquiry in Whindhelm..." and "Lurking Fear"
aTID1Slave
+ Frabbi have an ForceGreet package on quest start so no more escapes from room until dialog with player

+ new dialogs, objectives and scenes. All it made for better questline "feeling"

aTID1Begin
+ rename first quest caption from "Inquiry in Whiterun..." to "Inquiry in Whindhelm..."
+ change objective name from "Talk to Jorleif or Captain Lonely-gale" to "Talk to Windhelm steward" and quest pointer corectly mark steward NPC no matter who is it for now: Jorleif of Lonely-gale
+ teleport Frabbi to player upon reach sign under bridge (cause sometimes she can't reach player with common way)
aTID1Falmer
+ first objective for quest "The Lurking Fear.." changed from "Talk to Frabbi" to "Meet Frabbi at Candlehearth Hall" and quest pointer mark the inn door instead Frabbi
+ Frabbi have sandbox AI package when waiting player at Inn and will wait here for player, when he need it by other quest
+ poison warlock corectly spawn in club location where he need to be after player talking to Frabbi

aTID2.11
Some errors fixes
Try to fix the atid3z1 quest
some sctripts improvements.
Add some activity in the city.

sadly i know nothing about animation system, and cant find tutorials. so in scenes my actor not play custom animations ?

next week i have  a 5 days holidays, so i plan to make big fixes to slave part

Things in the Dark 2.22.7z

@Delzaron, i begun to fix slave part and reversed all my previous changes to slave part when i cut "job system". Now i left "job system" unchanged: just want to fix the quests. looks like its working. there is still many fixes to do, but your original idea dosn't lost. I have some ideas about changing dialogs tree inside "job system"  but don't want to change mechanics for now.

i'll publish small updates after finishing works at each quest for slave part. right now i have fully working Milk and Breeder part (and fix for Lunetta scene), but there is some minor issues i want to fix.

and thanks agin for great mod: i'm realy like it.

Hi, I'm playing Jahem_kinkaid's Things in thd dark 2.22.  I think there is a bug in this version. When my PC and Frabbi enter the butchery house, the event did not trigger after my PC went to the quest mark area. I remember there is a charuas statue on the desk, but this version there is nothing on the desk. The quest is stuck there at the monment.

4 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I'm playing Jahem_kinkaid's Things in thd dark 2.22.  I think there is a bug in this version. When my PC and Frabbi enter the butchery house, the event did not trigger after my PC went to the quest mark area. I remember there is a charuas statue on the desk, but this version there is nothing on the desk. The quest is stuck there at the monment.

can u give me a save (before entering butchery house, but after getting quest to enter there)? i'll check. looks like there is some conflicts - i think you come to other interior by this door

new update. fix for Service SLave part 

Spoiler

aTID 2.23 fixes by Jahem Kinkaid 
aTID1SlaveJobDaithe - "Slave Job: Servant Slave" 
+ changes for dialogs tree for better tasks understanding
+ remove debug options (hide by variable value) it can be turned on via Creation Kit if need testing
+ fixed bugs, new and changed dialogs, scripts, objectives for all subquests (train, whore, milking, arena, breeding, master tasks, noble task) at Servant job line all can be done without console until next quest line (Farm Job quests) received
+ all subquests listed above moved from misc quests to regular at questbook
+ to avoid quests repeating they have an order: arena, train, whore, milking, master task, breeding. You need to success each quest.
+ additional arena job tasks
+ translate quest and subquets to russian
aTID0SideQuestCrux  - A Nail too close...
+ fix for scene - all scene dialogs now shown
+ now it able to skip sex with Lunetta
+ translate quest to russian

aTID 2.22 fixes by Jahem Kinkaid
+ new and changed dialogs, objectives and scenes for "Lurking Fear" questline for better scenary understanding and quest feeling. Those changes also translated to russian.
+ few additional minor bugfixes for "Inquiry in Whindhelm..." and "Lurking Fear"
aTID1Slave
+ Frabbi have an ForceGreet package on quest start so no more escapes from room until dialog with player

aTID1Begin
aTID1Falmer

Things in the Dark 2.23.7z

Hi Jahem_Kinkaid. I just tried your latest version of Things in the Dark (2.23). Something strange happen in my game. One of the NPC, Frabbi disappear. I can see the quest mark but there no one on the place. I tried to use CCAS to get to skip the investivation part direct to slave quest pqrt. However, in the initial slave quarter, no one forced greet my PC . Sure what is happening. 

55 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi Jahem_Kinkaid. I just tried your latest version of Things in the Dark (2.23). Something strange happen in my game. One of the NPC, Frabbi disappear. I can see the quest mark but there no one on the place. I tried to use CCAS to get to skip the investivation part direct to slave quest pqrt. However, in the initial slave quarter, no one forced greet my PC . Sure what is happening. 

can u give me a savefile? i tested it on clear Skyrim and on two heavy modified versions (from different autors) and all tests was perfect. may be there is conflict with one of your mod - i need to check it

2 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, Jahem_kinkaid. Thanks for quick reply. I reinstalled the mod and now I can play it. At least I can see Frabbi now. Sorry, I  lost that particular save file and hence unable to upload it to you. 

If you'll find some problems with walktrought untill Slave Farm part begin, please report and give me savefile if it possible. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2018 at 10:04 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

Lordy, looks like you guys were busy since i last came here. Can someone quickly update me on what is happening here atm please?

I second this request, been out of touch for a while. Can someone please provide a quick summarization of what has happened so far?

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2018 at 5:53 AM, Delzaron said:

The hellish problem is the giant chaurus... where I can place him to make him a part of the city, but not inside ?

I guess you already did all this by now.

The lazy one-word answer that springs to mind is "underneath".

What would be cool, but hard to do, and too late now - if the city were built INSIDE the giant chaurus, with all the resources being tapped off its organs and circulatory system.

In any case, I am excited about seeing something, whenever it arrives.

There are so many great ideas in this mod, so many interesting quests, so many good stories, it's just a bit ... exhausting ... to try and play it now, as it is so fragile.

On 9/29/2018 at 8:32 AM, Lupine00 said:

I guess you already did all this by now.

The lazy one-word answer that springs to mind is "underneath".

What would be cool, but hard to do, and too late now - if the city were built INSIDE the giant chaurus, with all the resources being tapped off its organs and circulatory system.

In any case, I am excited about seeing something, whenever it arrives.

There are so many great ideas in this mod, so many interesting quests, so many good stories, it's just a bit ... exhausting ... to try and play it now, as it is so fragile.

I don't ever know how to built a thing like that, and I never thought about it.

I'm struggling with my real life events and my other mods dev (NMM is 2 month late now, DP is late too). I need to redone TID map, but it's reported sone die...

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I don't ever know how to built a thing like that, and I never thought about it.

I'm struggling with my real life events and my other mods dev (NMM is 2 month late now, DP is late too). I need to redone TID map, but it's reported sone die...

Honestly: TID modified by Jahem_kinkaid is just fine! I played the first quests without problems and it seems he wants to fix the whole questline. So, since TID is already taken care of and is a great scenery and concept and obviously loads of content that just needs to be fixed up, maybe just leave it be for now and focus on your other mods. 
And then, when we see TID modified completed maybe there can be more content added to TID later! 

On 10/5/2018 at 2:28 AM, Nymra said:

Honestly: TID modified by Jahem_kinkaid is just fine! I played the first quests without problems and it seems he wants to fix the whole questline. So, since TID is already taken care of and is a great scenery and concept and obviously loads of content that just needs to be fixed up, maybe just leave it be for now and focus on your other mods. 
And then, when we see TID modified completed maybe there can be more content added to TID later! 

Yep...

As Jahem said, TID have a HUGE content... I can't rely debug it myself, because it's far too heavy for one person...

I let TID until Jahem will progress in his corrections. I'll prepare my modifications in a separate file, and update my mod.

So, you'll be able to enjoy TID current content (it will take days to complete !).

The principal thing I wish to modify is the city it self : i want to make it far better. More "drow".

Except reworking the slave part, I don't wish to modify all the mod.

- a prologue more like an exploration than  a murder inquiry.

- maybe a real arena, with tournament

- more simpler and reliable slaves quests

21 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yep...

As Jahem said, TID have a HUGE content... I can't rely debug it myself, because it's far too heavy for one person...

I let TID until Jahem will progress in his corrections. I'll prepare my modifications in a separate file, and update my mod.

So, you'll be able to enjoy TID current content (it will take days to complete !).

The principal thing I wish to modify is the city it self : i want to make it far better. More "drow".

Except reworking the slave part, I don't wish to modify all the mod.

- a prologue more like an exploration than  a murder inquiry.

- maybe a real arena, with tournament

- more simpler and reliable slaves quests

What about just making a new mod with different map and systems? Sometimes it is better to start from scratch. 

Kinky Skyrim could need a decent Falmer Slavery mod anyways. Maybe you can even add sandbox elements that work outside the falmer map?
Could be a sequel of TID for example?