so now i have the next problem, in your mod "from the deeps, i got enslaved and brought to ibn..

there i did lots os slkavejobs till i met the member from the thieves guild, wich brought me back to insmouth, where i ended the cult...

but now just walking out of dawnstars tavern, i have frabbi stalking me, everywhere...

when i talk to her, i just get options as if we both were slaves in ibn...

gets a little annoying....

8 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

so now i have the next problem, in your mod "from the deeps, i got enslaved and brought to ibn..

there i did lots os slkavejobs till i met the member from the thieves guild, wich brought me back to insmouth, where i ended the cult...

but now just walking out of dawnstars tavern, i have frabbi stalking me, everywhere...

when i talk to her, i just get options as if we both were slaves in ibn...

gets a little annoying....

I know, this part can be buggy if you just miss a stage...

Simply disable Frabbi if you don't want to play TID.

i think it´s problematic for the two mods because you can get out of ibn in a non planned way for the "things in the dark" mod, if you use the "from the deeps" early exit...

by the way, is it decided randomly if TID or simple slavery is used ?

i would have preferred to play those two mods seperatley...  but in 4 tries i everytime got delivered directly to ibn without simple slavery kicking in....

because like this, i missed out half the TID mod i think....

10 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

i think it´s problematic for the two mods because you can get out of ibn in a non planned way for the "things in the dark" mod, if you use the "from the deeps" early exit...

by the way, is it decided randomly if TID or simple slavery is used ?

i would have preferred to play those two mods seperatley...  but in 4 tries i everytime got delivered directly to ibn without simple slavery kicking in....

because like this, i missed out half the TID mod i think....

You can decide to use TID slavery event in simple slavery MCM.

yep, but simple slavery always got ignored sending me directly to tid.....   without the auction....

with the TID esp deactivated, simple slavery works normal, but when it´s active, i get sent straight to TID....

so for now, i decided to do it this way....

that way, i can play both mods, one after the other.....

by the way, i think in FTD i get my stuff bach far to early...

and in the temple, there is an invisible wall at the "Stairs" to the room with the slave-cage, and the orc slave mistress is still essential.

maybe you should remove that when the player comes back to the temple, after killing the priestesses....  just a thought...

anyway great mod.....

CTD!!?

More specifically, I have to follow this person and he enters the new gnesis cornerclub. Everytime I enter, ctd!

I really hope this is the only one because I have been following your mods for sometime, loved them all, but am seriously looking forward for this one the most. Any help will be hugely appreciated

2 hours ago, Zslayer286 said:

CTD!!?

More specifically, I have to follow this person and he enters the new gnesis cornerclub. Everytime I enter, ctd!

I really hope this is the only one because I have been following your mods for sometime, loved them all, but am seriously looking forward for this one the most. Any help will be hugely appreciated

Do you have skyrill mod ? The futanari have a meshe problem...

I plan to rework TID entirely...

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Do you have skyrill mod ? The futanari have a meshe problem...

I plan to rework TID entirely...

No, I have no futa mod installed whatsoever. All of your other mods worked exceptionally fine save for one or 2 minor errors.

In Ravenous, there was this option of kill player, which upon selecting would do nothing, I know an animation was supposed to be played out or something but nothing happened.

And now this! I really look forward to your solution for this problem.

Also, I tried un-installing and then re installing, didn't work!

On 01/05/2018 at 7:21 PM, Zslayer286 said:

No, I have no futa mod installed whatsoever. All of your other mods worked exceptionally fine save for one or 2 minor errors.

In Ravenous, there was this option of kill player, which upon selecting would do nothing, I know an animation was supposed to be played out or something but nothing happened.

And now this! I really look forward to your solution for this problem.

Also, I tried un-installing and then re installing, didn't work!

I don't know. Thr two TID mod NPCs in the new gnisis club are just two dunmers, with nothing special...

Hello.

I think i found a clipping issue. I used simple slavery to be sent to ibn and i got a quest to find frabbi. The quest marker sent me to the fishery building thats where i found a wall clipping on the door.

Spoiler

5kchbv.png

any solution?

6 hours ago, xazex said:

Hello.

I think i found a clipping issue. I used simple slavery to be sent to ibn and i got a quest to find frabbi. The quest marker sent me to the fishery building thats where i found a wall clipping on the door.

Hide contents

5kchbv.png

any solution?

The fishery is bugged as Hell : I never understood why, but it seems always in Riften...

Sometimes when you copy an existing cell, the game gets confused and thinks the duplicate cell is the original, its one of the main reasons you should never duplicate a cell.  If you must copy another interior location, first make anything you don't want to copy (NPCs, special markers used by quests, etc.) invisible so they can't be selected (select them and tap the 1 key once or twice, but once is enough to prevent them being selected, you can also press the / key while the Render window is active to get the select filter window as another way of doing the same thing) and then select everything that's left and do a Control + C, then in your new original cell do a Control + V to paste it and it should paste in the same place.  You may then need to fiddle with snapping it to the grid and so forth to get it to line up.  If you don't know how to do that there are some tutorials on that,  Darkfox of course has several.  As a rule, only copy things like static objects, non-loading doors, and lights.  Doors that connect to other cells should be replaced with new doors, Xmarkers and heading markers should generally be avoided and the cell should be renavmeshed to ensure nothing weird happens.

But yeah, basically NEVER duplicate a cell, there a lot of potential issues with doing that.  There are discussions of what can go wrong and why elsewhere, you can do a web search to find that.

Hi all. I have an issue with speaking to falmers and i cant find an answer looking through the thread. When i played the mod previously, as a slave i could talk to a falmer (a vanila type not pure) and it might decide to initiate sex etc. That doesn'tt happen now in a fresh playthrough. Also, playing through to the servant path, cant talk to the falmer boss in the gloomreach cave (i had to go get a female follower and have her do the sex scene) and then when i am delivering the packages in the next quest, i cant deliver the last package as that also is a vanilla type falmer. What is going wrong for me? :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, zupashi855 said:

This mod is so cool, but is broken as fuck. Everytime I try to play something bad happens, and that fishery! I want to burn that place. How do I disable the stamina drain? I don't want to start a new game lol.

Juste delete the script.

News : I worked with grnine, and now I have a first schematic for the city.

For improving the wood buildingd part, I plan to import houses like Bravil had in Oblivion...

Do you know how I can import oblivion meshes into skyrim, texture them ?

26 minutes ago, jojoman80 said:

no that's not it, i've run it several times, but it didn't change a thing...

And there is no patch a have to select to load the animations right?

Hum...

Sexlab loader.

TID doesn't contain any specific animations... so it's related to the sexlab animations you installed.

3 hours ago, jojoman80 said:

no that's not it, i've run it several times, but it didn't change a thing...

And there is no patch a have to select to load the animations right?

Do you get the message along the lines "the falmer decides to use you" ? because i don't even get that. No vanila type falmers use my character and all the Pure falmers have standard dialogue "can i help you" etc. Also any quest where i have to speak to a standard falmer cannot be completed because i cant "talk" to the falmer. They aren't aggro but they just stand there looking at me. 

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Do you get the message along the lines "the falmer decides to use you" ? because i don't even get that. No vanila type falmers use my character and all the Pure falmers have standard dialogue "can i help you" etc. Also any quest where i have to speak to a standard falmer cannot be completed because i cant "talk" to the falmer. They aren't aggro but they just stand there looking at me. 

Ah, you tried to talk to a falmer. Did you enabled creature sex animations ?

Being enable to talk to a creature is mod dependant, I guess... some people met the same problem with AFS. It's why, for example, I use MaidenRaven instead of vanilla Hagravens. There is nothing I can do for that, except replace creatures by humans.

I can't lock the dialogues of Pure falmers... it will mess with vanilla NPCs...