14 hours ago, xHxzyk said:

I am stuck in the quest "Whispers Are Coming" at the objective "Clean the chamber: find some documents for Azenith". I have checked both the room where the soldiers sleep and live and the large room with no people in it but found nothing. What am I supposed to do? What am I doing wrong? And also, what is the setstage name for this quest?

the dwemer cube is what you need. One of the nobles have also a debug dialogue.

the quest is in part 1, I quess aTID1_whisper or somethinglike that. Use the help command or open CK to find it.

Okay, first time trying this mod and... I'm just gonna post my raw, unedited notes.  Before I do I want to say that so far I do generally like the mod and the ideas in it I'm seeing even though I haven't gotten very far.  Keep that in mind as you read my notes, I chose not to edit or rewrite them (which I normally do) because when I make notes during play I pretty much write stream of consciousness... so you'll be getting not just my observations but some insight into my emotions at different points and how I was actually reacting.  I thought that might be useful to the mod's author, so please understand that and don't take anything personal.

I have not as yet played through the entire mod, but I do intend to.  I'll pick up later when I have time.  So, here's my notes and then some more comments.

Spoiler

(typo) When talking to Jorlief (Ulfirc's steward) to being the quest.  When he is explains what the job is, in the second block of text it says "mush" instead of "much".
(typo) When talking to Helgrid (Hall of the Dead), she says the victim is "nearby" 30 yrs old, when she means "nearly"

After accepting the quest from Jorleif, if I talk to him again he offers the quest again.

The assassin scene at the bridge, maybe have a trigger area the player must enter before it starts?  In my play through I was moving around in ways Frabbi couldn't follow (waterwalking among other things) and so we ended up talking out near the road about ambushing you know who... and before I could get near the ambush spot I get a notice about someone behind me.  It was kind of anti-climatic the way it played out.

Probably partly because of the above, I had trouble finding the warlock.  He was not in the club and I could not find him.  It wasn't until I went back outside the city and back to the stables that I found Frabbi, this time with the mercenary.  Neither had news for me but my quest finally updated and I was able to go back into Windhelm and the warlock was now in the club.

Reloaded at this point because I was afraid I'd triggered things that might have messed up the quest.

Redid the stuff under the bridge, this time got Frabbi there with me (she does not follow very well and can also turn hostile if say a dragon attacks and you accidentally hit her, which happened).  Saw the assassin.  Paid closer attention to the dialog and I think I see where it gets mixed up.  Player dialog says the character will wait at the inn for Frabbi while she does some investigating.  However, the quest immediately advances and tells you to talk to her again before you've had the chance to go anywhere.  I'm assuming the warlock's appearance isn't triggered until you've gone in the city and done something, and the dialog to talk to Frabbi shouldn't trigger til then.  As it is the quest is directing you to talk to her too soon.

However, although the journal entry and dialog indicates the warlock just arrived in Windhelm, on my second try it turns out he was on the road near Markarth headed towards Whiterun.  I went to meet him.  I got the info and the quest seemed to update objectives okay from there.  I don't mind having to travel and search for someone but if that was the intent then the quest directions should be clear about that.  If thats not how it was supposed to go, well... that's curious.

Note: There was no symbol under the bridge that I could see, just a quest marker.  You could actually make the symbol and place it like you would a shadowmark, it should overlay on the rock.

After talking to Sadri I was told to talk to Windhelm citizens, but here again things got wonky.  The quest marker again pointed to the road near Markarth.  Someone else on the road moving towards Whiterun.  I saw the mercenary leaving Windhelm earlier, walking out as I went to talk to Frabbi, I'm guessing its him.

Well, it was him but he had nothing to say even though the quest marker is pointing at him inside his farm house outside Markarth, so I'm guessing I need to talk to someone in Windhelm, so back there to figure out who.  Need to fix these quest markers, its confusing.

Reloaded, talked to Atherton, then Frabbi, she tells me to interrogate Sadri.  I do so.   I say I'm with the city guard, inspect his stock, accuse him of selling stolen stuff, he gives some info.  Again the quest marker changes to point to the farm outside Markarth but the journal is still saying talk to people in Windhelm, so still confusing.  After talking to nearly everyone in Windhelm and getting no info, I headed to Markarth... again.

One wagon ride and 20 gold later I'm outside Markarth, its 8:40 AM game time and I head to the farm.  Except the quest marker is no longer there, he's moved and is now all the way over near for Amol?  An the journal STILL says talk to Windhelm citizens.  Frustrated, I fast travel to Fort Amol, only he's not there, he's on the road between Markarth and Whiterun.

If it weren't for the very nice things I've heard said about this mod and the fact I am particularly interested in content involving Falmer just now, I'd probably quit and uninstall this mod at this point, but I'll persist.  This ain't fun, its annoying.  Like I said, I don't mind searching for someone if I'm told that's what I'm supposed to do.  But chasing some guy when the journal says do something else and the last time I caught up with him he had nothing to say and not knowing if that's going to be the case again this is not fun.

So I fast traveled to Whiterun stables then checked my map and quest marker has moved past Rorikstead and is on the road towards Karthwasten.  So I mount my horse and ride like hell for Markarth to get ahead of this guy.  Frabbi can't keep up and gets left way behind.  

I finally catch up to Doran (the merc) with a quest marker over his head on the road from Karthwasten to Markarth.  About the time I dismount my horse to talk to him Frabbi comes charging up doing a fair impression of the Road Runner, can't stop in time, zips right past us and over the rocks and into the river.  I admit... I laughed my ass off at her.  I talk to Dorvan, no info.  So I killed him.  You may be thinking, "That's impossible, he's marked essential so he can't die."  Yeah, I have Defeat, he's dead Jim and it felt soooooo good.

And then I shut Skyrim down and cracked open CK to figure out what I'm actually supposed to be doing because at this point I've no clue and what the journal and quest markers are telling me is apparently wrong.   Also rewarmed my pizza which got cold during all this.

As near as I could tell, there are two questions to be asked to advance the quest.  One is for Sadri about the stolen goods, the other is about seeing an elf.  However, if I ask Sadri about either, the quest updates and points to the farm, and the dialog for the other question gets disabled so I can never ask any one else about it.  So I opened the console and checked the stage, aTID1Falmer was at stage 50.  It needed to advance to 60 but it seemed like there was no in game way to do.  So I set stage to 60 with the console to see what would happen.  Soon as I did this the quest journal updated to "Talk to Frabbi" I did so and she talked about going to the farm which is where the quest marker has been pointing.  Things seem back on track now.

It looks as if in CK in the quest you did not include at stage 50 an instruction to advance to stage 60.  But it is set to show objective 70 instead of 60.  So that seems to be the problem.  Check papyrus fragments.

Also the warlock is still hanging out at the Gnissis club, he has a key to a certain door.  What happens if I pick his pocket and steal it?  Does that break anything?  Cause you gotta figure there are always going to be players who are gonna try (if it ain't nailed down its mine, and god help you if I have a pry bar handy).

Answer (because I could not resist trying): You make your way down to Ibn and slaughter everything!  Most fun I've had in weeks.  LOL  (Note to self: I may have some overly violent tendencies)  Okay now that I've vented some earlier frustration with some mindless mayhem, back to the plot the way it was intended to be played.  Reload

So, another wagon ride to Markarth later... cause I was afraid if I road my horse poor Frabbi would have a heart attack trying to keep up.

This time Derleth is home at the farm and not roaming around.  Its 8:30 AM game time.   Soon as I walk in they see Frabbi and his wife starts singing like a prison song bird (stool pigeon).  I didn't even have to say or do anything, kinda disappointing I wanted to threaten or hit somebody just for making me wander all over hell and Skyrim.   Quest updates, and its back to Windhelm... by carriage, I guess I feel sorry for Frabbi.  She needs to be set up so Convenient horses recognizes her.

So back to Windhelm some more talking, and I'm supposed to go to the butchery... this time without having stolen a certain key.  (Oh but its ever so tempting, like I said, if it ain't nailed down... its MINE!  LOL)

From looking in CK its clear there's a LOT more content ahead for me, I'll continue sharing my notes as I play thru if you want.  Hopefully its helpful, and that is my aim in sharing these notes.

On another note, as I was slaughtering my way through Ibn I did stop to notice the scenery which generally is quite nice (it kinda went like this:  hack, slash, fireball, ooooh that's really nice looking... smash, explosion, conjure, conjure... what the heck is a meat slave... oh now that sounds sick... whack, ouch, heal, bow shot bow shot... wonder where this door goes? until most stuff was dead or hiding and then I just kind walked around sight seeing until I noticed the time and had to quit).  Looks like its going to be a neat environment to explore and play around in.  However, I also noticed a number of misaligned sections, gaps here an there, and so forth (not a criticism, building stuff can be tricky but its something I LOVE to do).  There was one door way that I couldn't walk through (nor could NPCs) even though I could shoot arrows thru it and so could NPCs (also spells like ice spike and lighting).  I could help fix these if you like but will only do so if you wish.

Anyway, although I did get pretty frustrated in a few places, there was also a lot of laughter.  I do admit, smashing my way through Ibn while conjuring up dremora two by two and Frabbi running around (mostly running away, she ain't too brave) was fun.  It'd been worse if I'd brought two of my followers (usually Lydia and Aislyn) but my character, a conjured bow and two conjured dremora was wrecking crew enough.  Heh, all it took was one thieving player and a key you shouldn't have left in my reach!  LOL   BTW, before you remove that key, maybe don't, it was kinda fun doing it that way... and maybe that might be the beginnings of a way to play thru without the player character ending up a victim (which isn't my favorite thing, I'll admit).  Just a point to ponder.

So time to get some rest for now.  Great concept for a mod and location.  Setting looked good, very atmospheric.  Once DeepBlueFrog makes more progress with Kyne's Blessing I think it and this mod will go very well together, in a sick, twisted, demented way!  :grin:  Which of course just what I was looking for.  Kudos!

EDIT:  This was with v2.11 which I just downloaded and installed for the first time.

4 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay, first time trying this mod and... I'm just gonna post my raw, unedited notes.  Before I do I want to say that so far I do generally like the mod and the ideas in it I'm seeing even though I haven't gotten very far.  Keep that in mind as you read my notes, I chose not to edit or rewrite them (which I normally do) because when I make notes during play I pretty much write stream of consciousness... so you'll be getting not just my observations but some insight into my emotions at different points and how I was actually reacting.  I thought that might be useful to the mod's author, so please understand that and don't take anything personal.

I have not as yet played through the entire mod, but I do intend to.  I'll pick up later when I have time.  So, here's my notes and then some more comments.

Reveal hidden contents

From looking in CK its clear there's a LOT more content ahead for me, I'll continue sharing my notes as I play thru if you want.  Hopefully its helpful, and that is my aim in sharing these notes.

On another note, as I was slaughtering my way through Ibn I did stop to notice the scenery which generally is quite nice (it kinda went like this:  hack, slash, fireball, ooooh that's really nice looking... smash, explosion, conjure, conjure... what the heck is a meat slave... oh now that sounds sick... whack, ouch, heal, bow shot bow shot... wonder where this door goes? until most stuff was dead or hiding and then I just kind walked around sight seeing until I noticed the time and had to quit).  Looks like its going to be a neat environment to explore and play around in.  However, I also noticed a number of misaligned sections, gaps here an there, and so forth (not a criticism, building stuff can be tricky but its something I LOVE to do).  There was one door way that I couldn't walk through (nor could NPCs) even though I could shoot arrows thru it and so could NPCs (also spells like ice spike and lighting).  I could help fix these if you like but will only do so if you wish.

Anyway, although I did get pretty frustrated in a few places, there was also a lot of laughter.  I do admit, smashing my way through Ibn while conjuring up dremora two by two and Frabbi running around (mostly running away, she ain't too brave) was fun.  It'd been worse if I'd brought two of my followers (usually Lydia and Aislyn) but my character, a conjured bow and two conjured dremora was wrecking crew enough.  Heh, all it took was one thieving player and a key you shouldn't have left in my reach!  LOL   BTW, before you remove that key, maybe don't, it was kinda fun doing it that way... and maybe that might be the beginnings of a way to play thru without the player character ending up a victim (which isn't my favorite thing, I'll admit).  Just a point to ponder.

So time to get some rest for now.  Great concept for a mod and location.  Setting looked good, very atmospheric.  Once DeepBlueFrog makes more progress with Kyne's Blessing I think it and this mod will go very well together, in a sick, twisted, demented way!  :grin:  Which of course just what I was looking for.  Kudos!

EDIT:  This was with v2.11 which I just downloaded and installed for the first time.

I already programmed a full rework of TID.

Comments, requests, etc... are of course welcome.

I learnt a lot from CPU... even a ful functionnal slavery framework will be possible now.

I think a llot of us have learned a lot from CPU, he's helped me with learning scripting and other things about modding.

Will get back to the play thru today but wanted to leave this idea I had this morning before I forget it, and since you said you were going to rework the mod.  I was looking at you're other mods and noted most were aimed at female characters who end up a "victim".  That's pretty much the opposite of my play style which is male character who tends to wreck plot lines (I admit taking a perverse pleasure in wrecking Bethesda's plot lines :cool: )  Anyway, if you're looking for ideas for making this mod more appealing to players like me, here's an idea for a lead in.

One of the player's female followers disappears (randomly picked, but can be any female follower from the game; not sure how you could script that but if it can be done I'm sure CPU would know)

Player investigates, leads them to Windhelm and the mystery there.

Player could fall into a trap or perhaps the steal a key and find their way into Ibn fully armed.

In Ibn they discover their follower is a prisoner, maybe in the process of being enslaved.

Player is confronted with a choice, rescue the follower but Ibn will be a hostile place or...

... allow the follower to be enslaved (lose them as a follower but gain them as a slave) and join Ibn.

Que Hammer films evil music.

For me personally how I would react to that would depend on who the follower was.  If it was Lydia (whom I have a soft spot for) or Aislynn (a custom follower I made and one of my favorites) I'd probably slaughter everything in sight.  But on the other hand if it was Illia from Darklight tower... well... she was a very naughty witch and she does kinda deserve to be punished so... okay. :cool:   For me that would be an interesting variation on play thru experience, since I wouldn't know which follower would get kidnapped each time I played thru the mod with a different character I would never be sure which way things might go.  Adds to the suspense.

If you can't use followers for that, then female NPCs.  Again how I would react would depend on the NPC.  So for example if it was Camilla Valerius from Riverwood or Carlotta from Whiterun I would almost certainly rescue them (I've played some of my characters as complete evil bastards and still never touched either of them, just a quirk)  But on the other hand if it was Saffir from Whiterun (Amren's horrible wife, and a horrible mother) or Betrid Silver-blood... well.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA... deal Mr Falmer!   LOL  Other players might react differently to different NPCs or not care at all one way or another.  Makes for a more varied, and more interesting play thru experience.

Just thought I'd share the idea.  If you find it useful great, if not, no worries.

Anyway, keep up the good work.  Between this mod and what DeepBlueFrog is doing in his, I think my load order is going to get decidedly more twisted in a cool Lovecraftian way. ;)

26 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I think a llot of us have learned a lot from CPU, he's helped me with learning scripting and other things about modding.

Will get back to the play thru today but wanted to leave this idea I had this morning before I forget it, and since you said you were going to rework the mod.  I was looking at you're other mods and noted most were aimed at female characters who end up a "victim".  That's pretty much the opposite of my play style which is male character who tends to wreck plot lines (I admit taking a perverse pleasure in wrecking Bethesda's plot lines :cool: )  Anyway, if you're looking for ideas for making this mod more appealing to players like me, here's an idea for a lead in.

One of the player's female followers disappears (randomly picked, but can be any female follower from the game; not sure how you could script that but if it can be done I'm sure CPU would know)

Player investigates, leads them to Windhelm and the mystery there.

Player could fall into a trap or perhaps the steal a key and find their way into Ibn fully armed.

In Ibn they discover their follower is a prisoner, maybe in the process of being enslaved.

Player is confronted with a choice, rescue the follower but Ibn will be a hostile place or...

... allow the follower to be enslaved (lose them as a follower but gain them as a slave) and join Ibn.

Que Hammer films evil music.

For me personally how I would react to that would depend on who the follower was.  If it was Lydia (whom I have a soft spot for) or Aislynn (a custom follower I made and one of my favorites) I'd probably slaughter everything in sight.  But on the other hand if it was Illia from Darklight tower... well... she was a very naughty witch and she does kinda deserve to be punished so... okay. :cool:   For me that would be an interesting variation on play thru experience, since I wouldn't know which follower would get kidnapped each time I played thru the mod with a different character I would never be sure which way things might go.  Adds to the suspense.

If you can't use followers for that, then female NPCs.  Again how I would react would depend on the NPC.  So for example if it was Camilla Valerius from Riverwood or Carlotta from Whiterun I would almost certainly rescue them (I've played some of my characters as complete evil bastards and still never touched either of them, just a quirk)  But on the other hand if it was Saffir from Whiterun (Amren's horrible wife, and a horrible mother) or Betrid Silver-blood... well.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA... deal Mr Falmer!   LOL  Other players might react differently to different NPCs or not care at all one way or another.  Makes for a more varied, and more interesting play thru experience.

Just thought I'd share the idea.  If you find it useful great, if not, no worries.

Anyway, keep up the good work.  Between this mod and what DeepBlueFrog is doing in his, I think my load order is going to get decidedly more twisted in a cool Lovecraftian way. ;)

What I have on paper :

- redone the city to make it ++

- redone most of the quests

- simply and extend slavery part for player.

- extend the small world, place on it several factions.

- story focused on the underground development

- the lovecraft stuff :smile:

Using a vanilla follower instead of frabi is possible, but not for destroying Ibn... if you do that, you'll miss all the mod content !

On 3/11/2018 at 11:06 AM, Delzaron said:

Using a vanilla follower instead of frabi is possible, but not for destroying Ibn... if you do that, you'll miss all the mod content !

What I meant was if you wanted (and I'm suggesting / requesting / hoping)  you could have one of the players followers kidnapped or else a NPC and then the player ends up going to Ibn to find them but the player is never a captive in this scenario.  They get there and then have a choice to free their friend by force (making Ibn hostile) or they can allow their friend to be enslaved, but can join Ibn voluntarily in exchange.  IF they chose to allow their follower or friendly NPC to be enslaved, then they are assigned to supervise the slave.  Then you take many of the same quests you have now, and rather than the player being the slave they must instead take the NPC slave thru the same quest line.  So for example say Jordis the Shieldmaiden was the follower who got enslaved, the player must make Jordis do her slave jobs (or the player may end up enslaved themself and then they must now do those quests).  Take Jordis to Daithe to get her first assignments.  Jordis must go see some guy named Thaereg, tell her to follow you  and lead her there, if she refuses to go beat her (you get a whip for this).  Thaereg wants her to service horny falmer, she is resistant, you must "encourage" her because if she fails, you fail and then its your neck in a collar (player enslaved).  And so on thru the quests you have now.

This could be very much a Lovecraftian plot twist.  For example, ever since I started playing Skyrim I've had a soft spot for Lydia, I guess cause you meet her early and do a lot of stuff together.  So as I said before, normally when I play I will go out of my way to keep bad things from happening to her, even if that means making my character vulnerable in a fight to rescue her.  I set up Defeat for the chance she could be raped, not because I because I want it to happen, but because I want the chance of it and the challenge of preventing it.  Same with Estrus Chaurus, I don't want her pregnant by a bug... I want the chance and the challenge of preventing it (and it affects my play style, if I'm alone first thing I kill are Falmer archers cause they'll hurt me most; but if I have EC+ installed and Lydia with me, first thing to die are any chaurus, then then archers.   Just to protect her, it makes the fights more challenging for me in a way I enjoy).  So keeping that in mind, imagine the situation I'd be faced with if Lydia were the one captured and enslaved?  Do I take her to Thaereg, watch her be gang raped by Falmer, even whip her to force her into it?  Or do we try an fight our way out of this mad place?   That's a Lovecraftian brain fuck.  To be tricked, forced or worse... lured, into betraying a friend, that's some serious emotional content that I think would fit perfectly with your mod.  (And if it was Lydia, Ibn dies... I know already what I'd do.  But if it was Jordis... I honestly don't know, if they offered me the right deal it would be very tempting.   And if it was Illia, well, you can almost predict the evil grin spreading across my face)

(See my NOTE: in the spoiler, towards the bottom about the scene with the missing chaurus quest which has another variation on this idea of followers a slaves)

So, that's what I'm suggesting / requesting.  I don't want to trash the place if I don't have to.  I don't want to play as a slave (at least not for long).  I don't want to take over or end up king of the place (I'm just ramblin wander after all).  I don't even necessarily want to become a falmer or be implanted with some symbiot (though those are very creative options and in some games it would be cool to do).   I just want an interesting new location that, if I choose to make an evil deal; I can trade here, visit and so forth.  Think that's within your plans?

NOTE:  After I finally got past the slave stuff, one thing I noticed is that there do seem to be some options to play thru the slave part without getting butt fucked.  Unfortunately, something about those quests seems broken, nor is the player is not given any clues (which that part isn't necessarily bad, it pays to poke around and explore your options).  Basically I ignored Daithe and did nothing for her, instead I fought in the arena for Kerak which ranked my "note" right up.  It would have been more fun if the arena fights weren't broken, the slaves it spawns for me to fight just stand there.  Plus Falmer kept wandering into the middle of it (and I killed them too, turned out there was no penalty for it).  So that could be another option for players if those quests are fixed.

Far as your 'to do' list, I'd be happy to help with rebuilding the locations or making nicer looking NPCs (and you're welcome to borrow anything from Prettier Bandits you might find useful), especially in exchange for getting the above sort of options.

That aside, been playing more today and here's my notes so far (long and spoilers)...

Spoiler

Went to Butchery after talking to bartender at Gnissis club.  Said to talk to some Azenith who works at Butchery, which is right next door.  Quest marker points there.  Inside, no one there.  Quest marker is downstairs in back room.  I got there, there's something on the dresser but its partially embedded in top of dresser.  Msg pops up, says someone is speaking to me thru statue (apparently that's the thing stuck in the top of the dresser), but no idea what is going on.  Two chaurus attack me an Frabbi, killed them quick.  Chaurus reaper in next room, seems unkillable.  Unrelenting Force shout knocks it behind table, it gets stuck there and can't come after me.  I explored house, found nothing.

Reload.

Waited for a day in case this person need to run from Markarth to the Butchery or something.  No luck, nobody there, same fight with chaurus.

Tried letting chaurus kill / defeat me.  I just die(eventually), game reloads.

Checked Quest in CK, seems to indicate me and Frabbi are supposed defeat chaurus but get poisoned.  Doesn't happen that way.  Maybe a conflict with Estrus Chaurus?  Maybe my gear (poison resist, magic resist both high), dunno.  From quest looks like we're supposed to get poisoned and pass out, Frabbi is supposed to disappear leaving player to investigate alone, can't seem to advance things.

Disabled EC+ and ES+, reloaded, saved, cleaned saved, reload and will try talking to dumer and then going to Butchery again.

Talked to Sadri this time, told to check Butchery.  Went there, no one there, quest marker downstairs.  Noticed a red urn thing behind dresser, had to move stuff out of way but was able to pick it up.  Meanwhile chaurus attack, Frabbi went down, dremora lords kept chaurus busy while I fiddle with trying to pick up these statue things which are behind and under other stuff so its a process.  Dunno if I'm supposed to or what.

This time I got a fade out and a msg, quest seems to have advanced.  Was this because I disabled EC+ or because I picked up statue this time?  Dunno.  Saved point here.  Will reload with EC+ enable and test again picking up statue and see what happens.

Reloaded earlier save with EC+ and ES+ active, redid fight, picked up red 'Ash Statue', killed chaurus.  Did not get poisoned, but quest still advanced.  So... statue is key to fight / quest advancement.  Good to know EC+ isn't causing an issue.

NOTE:  Not sure what happens to Frabbi, but something to keep in mind.  With EC+ active and Defeat active, it is possible Frabbi could have been defeated and raped during the fight by one of the chaurus.  This would mean she would be pregnant with chaurus eggs as per EC+ (which is not inappropriate for the theme).  Not sure how that would affect the mod, but noting it as a possibility in case revision needed.  Something to keep in mind.

Had to fiddle a bit to be able to pick up brood statue.  Not sure if its important but... if its not nailed down, its mine!

Journal says ask dunmer about Frabbi disappearing, quest marker points at warlock.  Went to talk to him.  Fadren (warlock) had nothing to say.  Deja vu.

Talked to bartender at Gnissis, he mentions Sadri, quest updates to talk to him.

Talked to Sadri, quest updated, go talk to Doran.  No Frabbi, hey I can ride my horse fast as I want now!  LOL  

Note: I have these two statues in inventory, but during all this talking nobody asks about them and no chance to show them.  That seems like a missed "investigative" opportunity to maybe get some extra info or something.  The brood statue is neat looking, will pick out a nice spot in my collection of stuff for it later.

Arrived at Markarth, killed a few bears on the way, otherwise nice ride.  Ironically its 8:20 AM game time... AGAIN, that is a weird coincidence.

Approached Derleth farmhouse, noticed Vigdis going in and then came right back out.  She did this a couple times before walking back to the fields.  Not sure if that's significant.  Waited til she was clear before going in.  Hoping its clobbering time but I smell a trap so I give my good gear to my Dremora Servant and put on my back-up gear.

Yup, trap.  Scene plays out, but Vigdis came back in and is jabbering at me whole time.  Her dialog keeps blocking me from seeing whatever the dunmer were saying so I dunno what was said.  Will reload and kill the old bitch first.

Tried to avoid killing Vigdis but she would not stay away from farm house, so she died.  In an update, need to look at her behavior packages and find which one is doing that and disable it during this part of the quest.  It was quick, she didn't suffer.  Went in, trap, scene played, read dialog, quest advances and I'm naked in some room and some slave chick is commenting I shouldn't be walking around naked.  Which is kind of funny cause she's naked too.  .oO(Umm look who's talking, hey since we're both naked....  wait I'm supposed to talk to Frabbi now.  Always with the interruptions.  LOL)

Found clothes in room.  Checked inventory, I still have all the black books, well that's one way out.  Also I could just whistle up my Dremora Servant and have all my gear back.  Repeat of Cidhna Mine (hello fellow inmates, lets get this clear up front... I'm not locked in here with all of you, you're locked in here with ME... understand... good... you'll all live longer that way).  I'll play along for now, let the silly falmer think they're actually in charge.

Two falmer guards outside and some cute chick in skimpy armor.  Nothing to pickpocket... its like you know me.  LOL

Talked to a slave named Yngrid, she had some info.  She also looked familiar.  Probably because she must be based on a bandit NPC so she "inherited" the appearance of one of my Prettier Bandits.  That was a nice surprise, cute too.  Still not sure where Frabbi is to talk to her.

Poking around, found more stuff not nailed down.  MINE   I have nicer clothes now, I look like one of the village people!  LOL  Not worried about a weapon, conjured bow, ebonyflesh, and a couple dremora lords and I'm good to roll on anything.

Dead chick impaled on a spike.  Creative, kinda reminds me of Diablo I.  Points for that.

Saw a msg, something about someone needing a slave's service and then a notification that a "whore is on the job"  No idea who was talking so not sure who is doing what to who.  Saw a naked slave nearby, followed her to see if anything happened.  Name was Calin, she was apparently born here, nothing happened though.  Looked around, found someone name Sharie, dialog option to sex me (plus all my other dialog options for other mods like Eager NPCs and TDF Prostitution, players might want to disable those while playing thru this part to make it less confusing), asked her to sex me, she said not to make her upset.  Funny.  Apparently the mod didn't remove my gold, I still have over 65k on me... like hell I can't pay!  LOL  Guess she's the one now "on the job".  Waited around her for a bit, but nothing happened, nobody else seemed to want to "sex her up".

Candlelight spell very handy here.  Seeing things I didn't notice before when I was slaughtering everything.  Lot of detail and places to poke around in.  Would be a really fun place to just explore even without the content.

Still havent found Frabbi, did find a blacksmith, bought falmer armor.  Upgrades!  Its good to be rich.

Falmer crossbow, very cool looking and something new.  But will stick to my conjured daedric bow.

Found Pure Falmer Den, apparently Frabbi is in here somewhere.  Nope, quest marker lied  (it does that a lot).

Found a 'Falmer cheat chest'.  Awwww, no cheatin now!

Still looking for Frabbi, apparently she's in some sewers... charming.

Didn't see her in the sewers, did find some spiders... I hate spiders, creep me out, too many eyes... and legs...  When I go in the sewers the quest marker points to go back out, I go back out it points to go back in.  Its like "where's Waldo" except its where's Frabbi?

Spider hybrids, congrats, you just managed to creep me out even more.  Points for that.

In the sewers room with the spider hybrids, swam under water and in the center section there is a missing wall, its just open in the back.  (later I found out this is the mutating room)

Found a shiny blue chaurus, neat.

Found a chick named Lydia who looks just like my Lydia!  LOL  Who knew she had a long lost twin sister.

Slaves sometimes say "In the sewers they use us for experiences..."  I think you meant "experiments"  As it happens my character is a board certified mad scientist, how can I help?  LOL

Finally found Frabbi after leaving sewers and coming out near some water (later I realized the quest marker was trying to get me to go thru the sewers because that was the only valid path it could determine due to navmesh problems).  She says I need to go talk to some elf.  I briefly ponder tossing Frabbi in the canal for making me wander all over the place just for that bit of info.

Had to reload a couple times, in wandering around apparently I suddenly became an escaping slave.  No guards posted, no warning, no demarcation of a boundary.  That seems, odd.

Oh nvm... dead bodies, red lights... might have told me that before I went looking all over the place for Frabbi.  LOL

Hmm... charred human flesh as food.  Nope, never gonna be that hungry!  LOL   Fits the setting perfectly though.

Supposed to go talk to the cute chick (Daithe) I saw earlier... but there's just so many doors begging me to open them, cute chick will just have to wait.

Torturers house... cool!  Torture's basement... oh looks like they have their own lil slave / thieves guild thingy... and I can do jobs for em... this should be easy.

One job, two job, three jobs...  found the gal, nothing in her pockets (you knew I'd try that first thing, didn't you), must be where she lives... where's this gal live?  So many doors to try, will keep looking.

Finally found the letter, took it back.  So now they'll trade with me.   They have nothing to sell and nothing to help me, so total waste of time.  That was disappointing.

Skeevers got out of their pen, no one did anything, they just ran around jumping on Falmer and no reaction.  Not sure how they got out.  Noticed a slave in the pen earlier, they were jumping at her I guess supposed to rape her but nothing happened, no animation.  Just bleed out and then she got back up, jump jump jump and she's back in bleed out.

Found a woman in the Entry Hall, she sets up arena fights.  Fights are easy cause they're broken, the slaves just stand there while I kill them (not that it would make any difference) Ranked up my "note" and talked Frabbi, then Hashep, but then things seem to get stuck.  All Daithe seems to be interested in is sending me repeatedly to Thaereg to get butt fucked by Falmer  (not my thing, not amusing).  Tried to use the debug dialog, setstage, etc to get it to advance to whatever else was supposed to happen, never worked, just always back the Thaereg.  Seems stuck.

Got frustrated, started killing everyone.

Killed Thaereg, got a new quest... seriously, this is messed up.

Half of Ibn is dead, I'm supposed to talk to this Whisperer guy, no idea where he is.  Daithe is dead, take the hint bitch, my ass is exit only.

BREAK TIME

Okay, took a break, reloaded and messed with setstage again.  Not exactly sure how I did it but I got Daithe to finally advance her quest line and give me the mine job.

The mine job is a mess, they sent me to a derelict pump house, this is apparently not the location we're supposed to go to, Daithe and Frabbi and a guy are just standing around.  Fell through hole in floor.

Finally got this quest completed, had to open CK and then just keep advancing it with set stage.  Found out where  we were supposed to be, whole other place than where it actually sent us.  Not sure how the quest was supposed to play out or if I missed any important clues because basically I had to just setstage my way thru the whole thing and skip it.

So I got a new quest, getting somewhere.  Suppose to talk to Frabbi, it indicated she's in the Fishery but she isn't there.  Had to use a moveto player command to get her to me so I could talk, Now off to talk to another slave.

Discovered I could remove my restraints by simply dropping them from inventory, so no more collar and cuffs.  Can sprint and run again, hurray

After that things went okay til I got to the cube, quest wouldn't advance.  So setstage, still broken, setstage, kept advancing until I was back in the slave quarters.

Things picked up from there, sent to talk to the slave master

Now I'm a pure blood falmer, officially have my gear back *cough*alreadyhadit*cough*

During the process they treated my character as if he were female rather than male, dialog needs an update to detect gender and have alternate dialog. 

Things were going well, then supposed to lead some attack.  Except the quest marker is on the person following me, I've no idea where I'm supposed to go.  Seems like this stuff is messed up again.  Turns out that previous quest had clues about where I was supposed to go, but since I had to skip it I'm having to figure things out now.

After looking things over in CK, figured out which way to go, nothing makes sense from past events, its all jumbled up.  Fought some falmer and his servant except his servant attacked him as well.  I killed both before the boss lady could do much, well me an two dremora whacked em before she could do much.  LOL

Oh an we didn't have any extra falmer help.  I noticed some falmer starting to follow me around in town, one falmer was almost climbing up my ass he was hanging so close.  Got paranoid, they died.  Oops!  LOL

Ended up killing all the skeevers in the skeever pen, they keep getting lose and attacking everyone.  They killed a bunch of slaves and even some of the falmer.  That whole this is not working like it was apparently intended.  Pity would have been funny, especially with the side quest with Miquote and BillyT's new animations.  Even weirder, if I walk into the pen I get notifications "a skeever has jumped on me" even though they're all dead an there are none around.  So I guess you scripted something to happen, maybe ask CPU to take a look and come up with a better way to handle that.

Ironically just after that got a mission from Hastep to feed the skeevers  LOL  It said use a follower to distract them but I don't have any with me.  Why not the option to order a slave to do it?

NOTE:  Out of curiousity I reloaded from before, resurrected all the skeevers and put them back in their pen.  Then called Illia down and tried doing that quest and using her as a distraction.  There's no dialog option to send her in there or anything or to tell her to "distract" them.  Soon as they went hostile she killed em all.

Went to find the chaurus, quest pointer is wrong again, he's in plain view in a front courtyard.  Took Illia with me.  I liked the dialog with the follower, but I think it could be spiced up more.  Maybe even require a speech check to talk / persuade them into it.  Also, it occurred to me that there might be some dialog after, if you talk to them again, they might have some dialog after, expressing their "feelings" about it. ;)  

NOTE:  If you really wanted to expand that idea, you track how many times a follower has been made to do things like this.  After a certain number, they begin to actually like it.  If it happens enough maybe the follower decides they like being treated that way and they want to become a slave.  So after one of these scenes they approach (force greet) the player and say something like their feelings have changed and they've realized they like being treated this way, they want to be your slave, and actually beg you to collar them and train them.  With some modification, a lot of the player slave quests could be re-used as NPC slave quests.  So the player, now a slave owner, could talk to some of the Falmer who would have jobs and would pay the player for the use of their slave.  You could then rent your slave out to Simza or talk to Korel and rent them out as a milk slave, and so forth.  In this case I would suggest that making a follower a slave doesn't take away the follower faction or options, but rather just adds the new slave options, dialog and behaviors to the follower.

Managed to get thru several quests with things working more or less okay.

Delivering the packages needed some setstage help because there was no option to talk to the falmer at the last outpost.

The quests for Lara went okay.  However when I was done I was told to go talk to Azenith.  She is apparently supposed to be in the DerlethFarmCave.  However, she was actually on the surface wandering around, I caught up with her near Helgen.  So I got her ref id, reloaded, went to the cave and used a moveto player command to try an sort it (later figured out this was probably caused by the navmesh problems).

After talking to her for the Markarth quest I find that I have to do Cidhna mine (which I'd already done), kill Thonor Silver-blood (which I hadn't but that was easily done, I hate the guy, I have PAHE and his trophy wife is now a trophy slave back at my house :cool:), and then make Calcimo fall in love which is a whole other quest line which I wasn't going to do (and couldn't because two of the key NPCs for that were dead, thanks to vampire attacks and one bear attack) so used setstage again.  Might want to redo this part and stick to objectives that are entirely within your mod, while the idea of involving other quests could be immersive it also very much increases the things that can go wrong and break your mod, so probably best to avoid that.

Got thru more quests and became a Skulker, now I'm learning to enslave.  First slave with enslave spell went fine.  Visited the trainer house, seems much of the stable isn't functional.  The second method, "honey pot" would not work on Adima.  I'm guessing this is because I have a male character and the spell doesn't work for men.  Makes sense but also leaves the player no way to advance the quest without using setstage again.  Also, Mileny says she's putting a poison of some kind on me that will enslave someone if I screw em.  And then suddenly I'm banging her.  Why would she do that. and why isn't she my slave now, scene doesn't make sense (again, guessing this was written for female character and never updated for a male so just pointing that out).

Also, I fixed some of the navmesh errors in Ibn world.  This seems to have helped NPCs be where they should.  I think the reason some were wandering around Skyrim and so forth was perhaps because of the navmeshing problems.

That was where I stopped yesterday.  Turns out I'll have some free time today, it snowed and everything is closed here.

1 hour ago, EinarrTheRed said:

What I meant was if you wanted (and I'm suggesting / requesting / hoping)  you could have one of the players followers kidnapped or else a NPC and then the player ends up going to Ibn to find them but the player is never a captive in this scenario.  They get there and then have a choice to free their friend by force (making Ibn hostile) or they can allow their friend to be enslaved, but can join Ibn voluntarily in exchange.  IF they chose to allow their follower or friendly NPC to be enslaved, then they are assigned to supervise the slave.  Then you take many of the same quests you have now, and rather than the player being the slave they must instead take the NPC slave thru the same quest line.  So for example say Jordis the Shieldmaiden was the follower who got enslaved, the player must make Jordis do her slave jobs (or the player may end up enslaved themself and then they must now do those quests).  Take Jordis to Daithe to get her first assignments.  Jordis must go see some guy named Thaereg, tell her to follow you  and lead her there, if she refuses to go beat her (you get a whip for this).  Thaereg wants her to service horny falmer, she is resistant, you must "encourage" her because if she fails, you fail and then its your neck in a collar (player enslaved).  And so on thru the quests you have now.

This could be very much a Lovecraftian plot twist.  For example, ever since I started playing Skyrim I've had a soft spot for Lydia, I guess cause you meet her early and do a lot of stuff together.  So as I said before, normally when I play I will go out of my way to keep bad things from happening to her, even if that means making my character vulnerable in a fight to rescue her.  I set up Defeat for the chance she could be raped, not because I because I want it to happen, but because I want the chance of it and the challenge of preventing it.  Same with Estrus Chaurus, I don't want her pregnant by a bug... I want the chance and the challenge of preventing it (and it affects my play style, if I'm alone first thing I kill are Falmer archers cause they'll hurt me most; but if I have EC+ installed and Lydia with me, first thing to die are any chaurus, then then archers.   Just to protect her, it makes the fights more challenging for me in a way I enjoy).  So keeping that in mind, imagine the situation I'd be faced with if Lydia were the one captured and enslaved?  Do I take her to Thaereg, watch her be gang raped by Falmer, even whip her to force her into it?  Or do we try an fight our way out of this mad place?   That's a Lovecraftian brain fuck.  To be tricked, forced or worse... lured, into betraying a friend, that's some serious emotional content that I think would fit perfectly with your mod.  (And if it was Lydia, Ibn dies... I know already what I'd do.  But if it was Jordis... I honestly don't know, if they offered me the right deal it would be very tempting.   And if it was Illia, well, you can almost predict the evil grin spreading across my face)

(See my NOTE: in the spoiler, towards the bottom about the scene with the missing chaurus quest which has another variation on this idea of followers a slaves)

So, that's what I'm suggesting / requesting.  I don't want to trash the place if I don't have to.  I don't want to play as a slave (at least not for long).  I don't want to take over or end up king of the place (I'm just ramblin wander after all).  I don't even necessarily want to become a falmer or be implanted with some symbiot (though those are very creative options and in some games it would be cool to do).   I just want an interesting new location that, if I choose to make an evil deal; I can trade here, visit and so forth.  Think that's within your plans?

NOTE:  After I finally got past the slave stuff, one thing I noticed is that there do seem to be some options to play thru the slave part without getting butt fucked.  Unfortunately, something about those quests seems broken, nor is the player is not given any clues (which that part isn't necessarily bad, it pays to poke around and explore your options).  Basically I ignored Daithe and did nothing for her, instead I fought in the arena for Kerak which ranked my "note" right up.  It would have been more fun if the arena fights weren't broken, the slaves it spawns for me to fight just stand there.  Plus Falmer kept wandering into the middle of it (and I killed them too, turned out there was no penalty for it).  So that could be another option for players if those quests are fixed.

Far as your 'to do' list, I'd be happy to help with rebuilding the locations or making nicer looking NPCs (and you're welcome to borrow anything from Prettier Bandits you might find useful), especially in exchange for getting the above sort of options.

That aside, been playing more today and here's my notes so far (long and spoilers)...

Hide contents

Went to Butchery after talking to bartender at Gnissis club.  Said to talk to some Azenith who works at Butchery, which is right next door.  Quest marker points there.  Inside, no one there.  Quest marker is downstairs in back room.  I got there, there's something on the dresser but its partially embedded in top of dresser.  Msg pops up, says someone is speaking to me thru statue (apparently that's the thing stuck in the top of the dresser), but no idea what is going on.  Two chaurus attack me an Frabbi, killed them quick.  Chaurus reaper in next room, seems unkillable.  Unrelenting Force shout knocks it behind table, it gets stuck there and can't come after me.  I explored house, found nothing.

Reload.

Waited for a day in case this person need to run from Markarth to the Butchery or something.  No luck, nobody there, same fight with chaurus.

Tried letting chaurus kill / defeat me.  I just die(eventually), game reloads.

Checked Quest in CK, seems to indicate me and Frabbi are supposed defeat chaurus but get poisoned.  Doesn't happen that way.  Maybe a conflict with Estrus Chaurus?  Maybe my gear (poison resist, magic resist both high), dunno.  From quest looks like we're supposed to get poisoned and pass out, Frabbi is supposed to disappear leaving player to investigate alone, can't seem to advance things.

Disabled EC+ and ES+, reloaded, saved, cleaned saved, reload and will try talking to dumer and then going to Butchery again.

Talked to Sadri this time, told to check Butchery.  Went there, no one there, quest marker downstairs.  Noticed a red urn thing behind dresser, had to move stuff out of way but was able to pick it up.  Meanwhile chaurus attack, Frabbi went down, dremora lords kept chaurus busy while I fiddle with trying to pick up these statue things which are behind and under other stuff so its a process.  Dunno if I'm supposed to or what.

This time I got a fade out and a msg, quest seems to have advanced.  Was this because I disabled EC+ or because I picked up statue this time?  Dunno.  Saved point here.  Will reload with EC+ enable and test again picking up statue and see what happens.

Reloaded earlier save with EC+ and ES+ active, redid fight, picked up red 'Ash Statue', killed chaurus.  Did not get poisoned, but quest still advanced.  So... statue is key to fight / quest advancement.  Good to know EC+ isn't causing an issue.

NOTE:  Not sure what happens to Frabbi, but something to keep in mind.  With EC+ active and Defeat active, it is possible Frabbi could have been defeated and raped during the fight by one of the chaurus.  This would mean she would be pregnant with chaurus eggs as per EC+ (which is not inappropriate for the theme).  Not sure how that would affect the mod, but noting it as a possibility in case revision needed.  Something to keep in mind.

Had to fiddle a bit to be able to pick up brood statue.  Not sure if its important but... if its not nailed down, its mine!

Journal says ask dunmer about Frabbi disappearing, quest marker points at warlock.  Went to talk to him.  Fadren (warlock) had nothing to say.  Deja vu.

Talked to bartender at Gnissis, he mentions Sadri, quest updates to talk to him.

Talked to Sadri, quest updated, go talk to Doran.  No Frabbi, hey I can ride my horse fast as I want now!  LOL  

Note: I have these two statues in inventory, but during all this talking nobody asks about them and no chance to show them.  That seems like a missed "investigative" opportunity to maybe get some extra info or something.  The brood statue is neat looking, will pick out a nice spot in my collection of stuff for it later.

Arrived at Markarth, killed a few bears on the way, otherwise nice ride.  Ironically its 8:20 AM game time... AGAIN, that is a weird coincidence.

Approached Derleth farmhouse, noticed Vigdis going in and then came right back out.  She did this a couple times before walking back to the fields.  Not sure if that's significant.  Waited til she was clear before going in.  Hoping its clobbering time but I smell a trap so I give my good gear to my Dremora Servant and put on my back-up gear.

Yup, trap.  Scene plays out, but Vigdis came back in and is jabbering at me whole time.  Her dialog keeps blocking me from seeing whatever the dunmer were saying so I dunno what was said.  Will reload and kill the old bitch first.

Tried to avoid killing Vigdis but she would not stay away from farm house, so she died.  In an update, need to look at her behavior packages and find which one is doing that and disable it during this part of the quest.  It was quick, she didn't suffer.  Went in, trap, scene played, read dialog, quest advances and I'm naked in some room and some slave chick is commenting I shouldn't be walking around naked.  Which is kind of funny cause she's naked too.  .oO(Umm look who's talking, hey since we're both naked....  wait I'm supposed to talk to Frabbi now.  Always with the interruptions.  LOL)

Found clothes in room.  Checked inventory, I still have all the black books, well that's one way out.  Also I could just whistle up my Dremora Servant and have all my gear back.  Repeat of Cidhna Mine (hello fellow inmates, lets get this clear up front... I'm not locked in here with all of you, you're locked in here with ME... understand... good... you'll all live longer that way).  I'll play along for now, let the silly falmer think they're actually in charge.

Two falmer guards outside and some cute chick in skimpy armor.  Nothing to pickpocket... its like you know me.  LOL

Talked to a slave named Yngrid, she had some info.  She also looked familiar.  Probably because she must be based on a bandit NPC so she "inherited" the appearance of one of my Prettier Bandits.  That was a nice surprise, cute too.  Still not sure where Frabbi is to talk to her.

Poking around, found more stuff not nailed down.  MINE   I have nicer clothes now, I look like one of the village people!  LOL  Not worried about a weapon, conjured bow, ebonyflesh, and a couple dremora lords and I'm good to roll on anything.

Dead chick impaled on a spike.  Creative, kinda reminds me of Diablo I.  Points for that.

Saw a msg, something about someone needing a slave's service and then a notification that a "whore is on the job"  No idea who was talking so not sure who is doing what to who.  Saw a naked slave nearby, followed her to see if anything happened.  Name was Calin, she was apparently born here, nothing happened though.  Looked around, found someone name Sharie, dialog option to sex me (plus all my other dialog options for other mods like Eager NPCs and TDF Prostitution, players might want to disable those while playing thru this part to make it less confusing), asked her to sex me, she said not to make her upset.  Funny.  Apparently the mod didn't remove my gold, I still have over 65k on me... like hell I can't pay!  LOL  Guess she's the one now "on the job".  Waited around her for a bit, but nothing happened, nobody else seemed to want to "sex her up".

Candlelight spell very handy here.  Seeing things I didn't notice before when I was slaughtering everything.  Lot of detail and places to poke around in.  Would be a really fun place to just explore even without the content.

Still havent found Frabbi, did find a blacksmith, bought falmer armor.  Upgrades!  Its good to be rich.

Falmer crossbow, very cool looking and something new.  But will stick to my conjured daedric bow.

Found Pure Falmer Den, apparently Frabbi is in here somewhere.  Nope, quest marker lied  (it does that a lot).

Found a 'Falmer cheat chest'.  Awwww, no cheatin now!

Still looking for Frabbi, apparently she's in some sewers... charming.

Didn't see her in the sewers, did find some spiders... I hate spiders, creep me out, too many eyes... and legs...  When I go in the sewers the quest marker points to go back out, I go back out it points to go back in.  Its like "where's Waldo" except its where's Frabbi?

Spider hybrids, congrats, you just managed to creep me out even more.  Points for that.

In the sewers room with the spider hybrids, swam under water and in the center section there is a missing wall, its just open in the back.  (later I found out this is the mutating room)

Found a shiny blue chaurus, neat.

Found a chick named Lydia who looks just like my Lydia!  LOL  Who knew she had a long lost twin sister.

Slaves sometimes say "In the sewers they use us for experiences..."  I think you meant "experiments"  As it happens my character is a board certified mad scientist, how can I help?  LOL

Finally found Frabbi after leaving sewers and coming out near some water (later I realized the quest marker was trying to get me to go thru the sewers because that was the only valid path it could determine due to navmesh problems).  She says I need to go talk to some elf.  I briefly ponder tossing Frabbi in the canal for making me wander all over the place just for that bit of info.

Had to reload a couple times, in wandering around apparently I suddenly became an escaping slave.  No guards posted, no warning, no demarcation of a boundary.  That seems, odd.

Oh nvm... dead bodies, red lights... might have told me that before I went looking all over the place for Frabbi.  LOL

Hmm... charred human flesh as food.  Nope, never gonna be that hungry!  LOL   Fits the setting perfectly though.

Supposed to go talk to the cute chick (Daithe) I saw earlier... but there's just so many doors begging me to open them, cute chick will just have to wait.

Torturers house... cool!  Torture's basement... oh looks like they have their own lil slave / thieves guild thingy... and I can do jobs for em... this should be easy.

One job, two job, three jobs...  found the gal, nothing in her pockets (you knew I'd try that first thing, didn't you), must be where she lives... where's this gal live?  So many doors to try, will keep looking.

Finally found the letter, took it back.  So now they'll trade with me.   They have nothing to sell and nothing to help me, so total waste of time.  That was disappointing.

Skeevers got out of their pen, no one did anything, they just ran around jumping on Falmer and no reaction.  Not sure how they got out.  Noticed a slave in the pen earlier, they were jumping at her I guess supposed to rape her but nothing happened, no animation.  Just bleed out and then she got back up, jump jump jump and she's back in bleed out.

Found a woman in the Entry Hall, she sets up arena fights.  Fights are easy cause they're broken, the slaves just stand there while I kill them (not that it would make any difference) Ranked up my "note" and talked Frabbi, then Hashep, but then things seem to get stuck.  All Daithe seems to be interested in is sending me repeatedly to Thaereg to get butt fucked by Falmer  (not my thing, not amusing).  Tried to use the debug dialog, setstage, etc to get it to advance to whatever else was supposed to happen, never worked, just always back the Thaereg.  Seems stuck.

Got frustrated, started killing everyone.

Killed Thaereg, got a new quest... seriously, this is messed up.

Half of Ibn is dead, I'm supposed to talk to this Whisperer guy, no idea where he is.  Daithe is dead, take the hint bitch, my ass is exit only.

BREAK TIME

Okay, took a break, reloaded and messed with setstage again.  Not exactly sure how I did it but I got Daithe to finally advance her quest line and give me the mine job.

The mine job is a mess, they sent me to a derelict pump house, this is apparently not the location we're supposed to go to, Daithe and Frabbi and a guy are just standing around.  Fell through hole in floor.

Finally got this quest completed, had to open CK and then just keep advancing it with set stage.  Found out where  we were supposed to be, whole other place than where it actually sent us.  Not sure how the quest was supposed to play out or if I missed any important clues because basically I had to just setstage my way thru the whole thing and skip it.

So I got a new quest, getting somewhere.  Suppose to talk to Frabbi, it indicated she's in the Fishery but she isn't there.  Had to use a moveto player command to get her to me so I could talk, Now off to talk to another slave.

Discovered I could remove my restraints by simply dropping them from inventory, so no more collar and cuffs.  Can sprint and run again, hurray

After that things went okay til I got to the cube, quest wouldn't advance.  So setstage, still broken, setstage, kept advancing until I was back in the slave quarters.

Things picked up from there, sent to talk to the slave master

Now I'm a pure blood falmer, officially have my gear back *cough*alreadyhadit*cough*

During the process they treated my character as if he were female rather than male, dialog needs an update to detect gender and have alternate dialog. 

Things were going well, then supposed to lead some attack.  Except the quest marker is on the person following me, I've no idea where I'm supposed to go.  Seems like this stuff is messed up again.  Turns out that previous quest had clues about where I was supposed to go, but since I had to skip it I'm having to figure things out now.

After looking things over in CK, figured out which way to go, nothing makes sense from past events, its all jumbled up.  Fought some falmer and his servant except his servant attacked him as well.  I killed both before the boss lady could do much, well me an two dremora whacked em before she could do much.  LOL

Oh an we didn't have any extra falmer help.  I noticed some falmer starting to follow me around in town, one falmer was almost climbing up my ass he was hanging so close.  Got paranoid, they died.  Oops!  LOL

Ended up killing all the skeevers in the skeever pen, they keep getting lose and attacking everyone.  They killed a bunch of slaves and even some of the falmer.  That whole this is not working like it was apparently intended.  Pity would have been funny, especially with the side quest with Miquote and BillyT's new animations.  Even weirder, if I walk into the pen I get notifications "a skeever has jumped on me" even though they're all dead an there are none around.  So I guess you scripted something to happen, maybe ask CPU to take a look and come up with a better way to handle that.

Ironically just after that got a mission from Hastep to feed the skeevers  LOL  It said use a follower to distract them but I don't have any with me.  Why not the option to order a slave to do it?

NOTE:  Out of curiousity I reloaded from before, resurrected all the skeevers and put them back in their pen.  Then called Illia down and tried doing that quest and using her as a distraction.  There's no dialog option to send her in there or anything or to tell her to "distract" them.  Soon as they went hostile she killed em all.

Went to find the chaurus, quest pointer is wrong again, he's in plain view in a front courtyard.  Took Illia with me.  I liked the dialog with the follower, but I think it could be spiced up more.  Maybe even require a speech check to talk / persuade them into it.  Also, it occurred to me that there might be some dialog after, if you talk to them again, they might have some dialog after, expressing their "feelings" about it. ;)  

NOTE:  If you really wanted to expand that idea, you track how many times a follower has been made to do things like this.  After a certain number, they begin to actually like it.  If it happens enough maybe the follower decides they like being treated that way and they want to become a slave.  So after one of these scenes they approach (force greet) the player and say something like their feelings have changed and they've realized they like being treated this way, they want to be your slave, and actually beg you to collar them and train them.  With some modification, a lot of the player slave quests could be re-used as NPC slave quests.  So the player, now a slave owner, could talk to some of the Falmer who would have jobs and would pay the player for the use of their slave.  You could then rent your slave out to Simza or talk to Korel and rent them out as a milk slave, and so forth.  In this case I would suggest that making a follower a slave doesn't take away the follower faction or options, but rather just adds the new slave options, dialog and behaviors to the follower.

Managed to get thru several quests with things working more or less okay.

Delivering the packages needed some setstage help because there was no option to talk to the falmer at the last outpost.

The quests for Lara went okay.  However when I was done I was told to go talk to Azenith.  She is apparently supposed to be in the DerlethFarmCave.  However, she was actually on the surface wandering around, I caught up with her near Helgen.  So I got her ref id, reloaded, went to the cave and used a moveto player command to try an sort it (later figured out this was probably caused by the navmesh problems).

After talking to her for the Markarth quest I find that I have to do Cidhna mine (which I'd already done), kill Thonor Silver-blood (which I hadn't but that was easily done, I hate the guy, I have PAHE and his trophy wife is now a trophy slave back at my house :cool:), and then make Calcimo fall in love which is a whole other quest line which I wasn't going to do (and couldn't because two of the key NPCs for that were dead, thanks to vampire attacks and one bear attack) so used setstage again.  Might want to redo this part and stick to objectives that are entirely within your mod, while the idea of involving other quests could be immersive it also very much increases the things that can go wrong and break your mod, so probably best to avoid that.

Got thru more quests and became a Skulker, now I'm learning to enslave.  First slave with enslave spell went fine.  Visited the trainer house, seems much of the stable isn't functional.  The second method, "honey pot" would not work on Adima.  I'm guessing this is because I have a male character and the spell doesn't work for men.  Makes sense but also leaves the player no way to advance the quest without using setstage again.  Also, Mileny says she's putting a poison of some kind on me that will enslave someone if I screw em.  And then suddenly I'm banging her.  Why would she do that. and why isn't she my slave now, scene doesn't make sense (again, guessing this was written for female character and never updated for a male so just pointing that out).

Also, I fixed some of the navmesh errors in Ibn world.  This seems to have helped NPCs be where they should.  I think the reason some were wandering around Skyrim and so forth was perhaps because of the navmeshing problems.

That was where I stopped yesterday.  Turns out I'll have some free time today, it snowed and everything is closed here.

Yes... ad you see, it's a bery huge mod... but it's a mess, and lot of things need a redone...

I face a new problem : lot of people ran away from Skyrim, and are on other games... I don't know what exactly, but there are gone...

57 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Yes... ad you see, it's a bery huge mod... but it's a mess, and lot of things need a redone...

I face a new problem : lot of people ran away from Skyrim, and are on other games... I don't know what exactly, but there are gone...

Well, like I said, I'm happy to help.  Especially if you're willing to compromise about a few things I'd like to see here an there.  Navmeshing is easy to fix, so that's no trouble.  I love building locations and I dare say I'm pretty good at it.  An while I'm not the best, I've got a fair amount of experience making NPCs (in large batches) with customized faces and nicer hair and all that.  I also think I'm pretty fair at writing dialog, though that's subjective so some would disagree I'm sure.  LOL  So in those areas I could help.

I'm not much help at scripting cause I'm just learning, but if CPU is helping you've already got the best help you could get.

Its true, a lot of people have quit playing, many have gotten burned out or just moved on to other things  So I guess its a question of whether or not you want to work on this mod further.  I've struggled with the same feeling with some of my own mods and even taken breaks to play some other games for awhile.  But I keep coming back to Skyrim.  Partly because despite the things I complain about, for the most part is a beautiful and very well done game, and I love the setting.  There's also a lot I haven't done yet in mods that I would like to, so there's that as well.  I sincerely mean this, I look at your mod and I'm a bit jealous of all you've accomplished.  Sure, it has its flaws (and I've finding a list of em) but you've done something I haven't come close to doing yet, and I respect that.  You have done something I can still only dream of eventually doing.  You've got a great imagination and a lot of wonderful and twisted ideas.  With a bit of polishing this mod could be a really impressive gem.  So don't take my posts as criticism or discouragement, they aren't intended that way.  I wouldn't spend so much time keeping so many notes or debugging things if I weren't very interested in what you've done.  I don't want to discourage you, just the opposite, I want to encourage you because with a bit more work I see the potential in this to be something truly outstanding. 

Also, I really would love to see what would happen if you and DeepBlueFrog put your minds together, looking at both your mods, there's such a natural synergy there.

Okay, enough sappy talk.  LOL   Plus I just finished a few navmesh tweaks and I believe Azhra has another mission for me, so off to do some gaming! :cool:

Some more notes, mostly cut them down to just some of the more important issues and some ideas.

Spoiler

Fixed some more navmesh problems in the Entry Hall, whole thing needs to be re-navmeshed.

Nearly every NPC has "hello" dialogs, for the love of Oblivion, turn em off.  Trying to get thru a small place with a lot of NPCs and literally everyone going "Hello?" "Yeah?" "Need something?" "What do you want?" "Yes?" "Yes?" "Need something?" "Make it quick!" puts me in the mood to slit throats and cut out tongues.  Its annoying.  Nobody does that, you walk into a bar an most people ignore you.  Nobody stands around asking you endless questions and other than that one drunk at the bar, most of them aren't going to spontaneously tell you their life story, the inn they want to buy, or where they like to go hunting.  This is one of those things Bethesda likes to do that I absolutely loathe.

Also, nearly everyone in Ibn is nervous if my character uses magic, which seems VERY unlikely.  Part of this is because nearly everyone is defaulting to nord voice types.  I forget how and would have to look it up, but it is possible to prevent even nords from using that dialog.

Quest aTID2Raider3 says Farin is in Winterhold, she's not.  She's in Whiterun.

Slaves, when told to stay somewhere instead go back to their original (editor) location.  Same if you dismiss them.  I checked and your wait package for slaves tells them to do this.  Should be set to Near Self and either 0 (if you want them to just stand there) or maybe 128 for small sandbox area (so if you had them wait near a bed they could lay down, etc.).  Although you have a behavior package for when a slave is supposet to be "resting" neither of the two wait commands seems to assign them a wait package.

NOTE:  For the future, you mentioned a full slavery system.  I would suggest two options related to having a slave "wait" or "rest".  Have a wait here command that basically tells them to stand in one spot.  Optionally, a relax here command that gives them a small sandbox in that spot.  But also have a dialog option to assign "this is where you live now" so you can tell them to live in your house, a cage, under a bridge, in a troll cave, or where ever you want.  It stores that location and when you dismiss the slave this is now where they head back to.  Make sure the priority on that location is low so that other things like TDF Prostitution can override it if need be.  This is a problem that PAHE ran into (and still has).

There is a side quest involving Loulia you are supposed to get from Hashep (Conflict for a slave [aTID2SideQuestLoulia]), I could never get the dialog with Hashep to start this quest.  I looked at the quest conditions and checked things in game and I could not figure out why it wasn't starting.  Did not check SEQ files though, maybe that's it?

The fight against Kharg in the North Outpost went wonky because of navmesh issues again.  I ended up having to go thru Blackreach and found Kharg on the surface where I finally caught up to him and killed him.  I know this was caused by navmesh issues, although it was kind of funny, it was almost like Kharg was running from my character which would have been the sanest thing he could have LOL  Navmeshing is easy to fix though.  I wonder if the mod author used the autonavmesh feature in CK, looks like it. 

Suggestion, don't.  It will never produce better than very basic results and for complex builds it generally has issues.  With a small amount of practice navmeshing is just done better by hand where you can plan out prefered paths and things to make everything work much more smoothly.  Other than the bit with Kharg it was a fun fight.  It used archers in good positions which is the one thing that can still really challenge a powerful character.  I actually had to stop an heal once, that happens like... never.  Good stuff.

At one point just prior to killing Thaereg I found Frendir and several other NPCs stuck under a tower by the Lords Hall (the one with the falmer hut in front of it and the doors that don't work).  Not sure why they were stuck there or went there.  There was a bit of navmeshing that extended under the tower, I removed that.  I also fixed the door to the correct type that open and fixed the tower.  Will watch and see if that takes care of the problem.

In recruiting Sara as a Broodmaiden.  First, when I find her by the inn she's alone and not doing anything so that scene needs to be worked on.  Then leading her back to Ibn as we go past falmer and into dwemer ruins she takes no notice of any of it.  It struck me this would have been an excellent opportunity for some immersive dialog, assuring her the falmer won't hurt her and that soon they will be her protectors, some reaction to the chaurus bugs, and maybe a "wow" reaction to the dwemer ruins.  Just some ideas.

Scene with Sara and the chaurus needs some work.  I think it would be better if they had place markers for the scene rather than just following the player around.  Here again, turn of the "hellos" in the behavior packages so they aren't standing there constantly greeting the character which can sometimes interrupt the scene.  Given statements Sara makes here, maybe rewrite the scene behind the inn to instead catch her with a dog, or else someone is paying her to play with a dog.  That would kind of foreshadow what happens in Ibn and set the "stage" for it.

Also here again keep in mind some of us, probably a lot of people who would like your mod, may also be using Estrus Chaurus+.  That will mean the chaurus will impregnate Sara or anyone else.  So write your scenes with that in mind.  Instead of body swaps for the broodmaidens, you could just let EC adjust their breast and belly size while pregnant an then script it so they stay pregnant.  You might also see about working in a postion to prevent such pregnancies.  DeepBlueFrog might have some thoughts on that as well with his mod Kyne's Blessing.

One reason for NPCs not showing up where they are supposed to be for scenes is that you pathed them there instead of just using a script to move them there (which is far more reliable).  However, the pathing could work if it weren't for the complex system of tunnels, the game's pathing logic just can't handle that.  One idea that occured to me that could solve it would be to replace the current complex system of tunnels and caves with a Transit Station in Ibn.  What's a transit station?  Well, those clever Dwemer built a steam powered pneumatic tube system to connect their various cities, that's what!  I think there are enough parts in CK I could make something that would look pretty good.  It works like the elevators, you go to the "tube" you want, walk into the car (which is a static object, doesn't move or go anywhere) and throw a lever and you get ported to where ever that "tube" goes.  Could be a solution and it would also make these long trips just to go talk to someone a lot less time consuming.  NPCs could path to destinations with this better because not only would it be simpler but it would actually be shorter than going to the surface to travel (which is what I've seen happen repeatedly).

Lore Note:  In Winterhold the woman's name is Birna, not Bersi.  And Birna is not married (your dialog has her reference a husband), she has a brother and is sometimes visited by Enthir from the college and CK lists them as "confidants" but not lovers, though one wonders.

Got to the inn at Winterhold, for some reason Aezenith Derleth is there, she goes hostile and starts killing people.  So I killed her (defeat) and the recycled the actor.  Dunno if that bugs the quest or the mod but.. oh well.  Took using console commands to get thru this part of the quest.

Not sure how much further I can get with the quest line, keep running into issues.  If you decide you want to work on this mod and need some help, let me know.

One more note, got far enough to get the Pym Apartment.  I have female mannequins installed, soon as Anzeke entered she started attacking the mannequin.

Could you make a quest option about conquering and ruling the true falmer ?  Not by being totally evil i mean. The first part (enslavement) is awesome, but as much as H.P. Lovecraft loves the setting where an unstoppable evil force cannot be defeated, some skyrim characters have already defeated Alduin, and fought against the forces of Hermaeus Mora. What i mean is, adding options and choices like a quest where you can actually face and fight the chaurus god ( a lesser Daedra ) would make a fantastic addition to immersion. Also, ruling the snow elves and bringing them to the surface as another region instead of using parasites against skyrim´s jarls.  Having " the choice " makes the evil path even more evil, and the grey path appealing to " fallen heroes ".  Goody-to-shoes legal paladin, would have just escaped from the mine quest.  Also, what happens to the equipment afther slavement ? i cant find it anywhere.

10 hours ago, Detronomos said:

Could you make a quest option about conquering and ruling the true falmer ?  Not by being totally evil i mean. The first part (enslavement) is awesome, but as much as H.P. Lovecraft loves the setting where an unstoppable evil force cannot be defeated, some skyrim characters have already defeated Alduin, and fought against the forces of Hermaeus Mora. What i mean is, adding options and choices like a quest where you can actually face and fight the chaurus god ( a lesser Daedra ) would make a fantastic addition to immersion. Also, ruling the snow elves and bringing them to the surface as another region instead of using parasites against skyrim´s jarls.  Having " the choice " makes the evil path even more evil, and the grey path appealing to " fallen heroes ".  Goody-to-shoes legal paladin, would have just escaped from the mine quest.  Also, what happens to the equipment afther slavement ? i cant find it anywhere.

I wish to stay in the lovecraft Lore...

In the mod, you can already bannish Chaur Tegoth to the Dream Lands... but you'll never defeat him.

That's the problem with Lovecraftian gods : they cannot be defeated, you can only fight to counter their plans...

Stuck on 

• aTID1Falmer : made your Inquiry on the Derleth Family... and face the truth.

My quest map takes me to the Derleth farm, but the two (obviously) pale elves inside only have generic dialog. I can see a "hidden" trapdoor, but locked, and no key to pickpocket.

My journal still says to ask around Windhelm and is out of sync with the map.

I did this, and talked to some hooded dark elf in the Corner Club (the Warlock?) For the second time ... and got some information about the bug symbol being an old Dunmer family + chaurus.

Frabbi has nothing useful to say.

It seems like I need to talk to somebody else in Windhelm, who will send me to the farm, but I've asked pretty much every NPC in Windhelm, particularly the Dunmer, and I don't know who is left to ask.

Is my quest functioning correctly?

And if it is, what should I do next? As the Journal + Map aren't helping.

18 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Stuck on 

My quest map takes me to the Derleth farm, but the two (obviously) pale elves inside only have generic dialog. I can see a "hidden" trapdoor, but locked, and no key to pickpocket.

I did this, and talked to some hooded dark elf in the Corner Club (the Warlock?) For the second time ... and got some information about the bug symbol being an old Dunmer family + chaurus.

It seems like I need to talk to somebody else in Windhelm, who will send me to the farm, but I've asked pretty much every NPC in Windhelm, particularly the Dunmer, and I don't know who is left to ask.

The quest works correctly.

2 azenith derleth ? That's obvious, indeed.... I'll check.

Did you tried Sadri ? he have lot of things to say...

38 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Stuck on 

Is this just after you've talked to Sadri and accused him of selling stolen wares (you say you're with the city guard)?  If so I got stuck at the same point.  Its supposed to update a stage after that and gives Frabbi some new dialog, but it never would for me.

Easiest way to check is console 'getstage aTID1Falmer' and if it says 50 just use 'setstage aTID1Falmer 60' and Frabbi should have something new to say.

I played through the whole mod recently (well nearly the whole thing) and you have a TON of content still ahead of you.  I posted most of my notes in spoilers in some posts above, if you get stuck you might take a look at those.  Odds are I found it and posted a solution (Warning:  Not responsible if the wall of text causes headaches, dizziness, blindness or loss of appetite :cool:).

If it helps, this is my modified esp.  I fixed some of the navmesh problems that were causing people to wander around places they shouldn't be which caused some of the quests to glitch up (see attachment).  It won't fix everything but it might help a wee bit.

zThingsInDark.esp

2 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I played through the whole mod recently (well nearly the whole thing) and you have a TON of content still ahead of you.  I posted most of my notes in spoilers in some posts above, if you get stuck you might take a look at those.  Odds are I found it and posted a solution (Warning:  Not responsible if the wall of text causes headaches, dizziness, blindness or loss of appetite :cool:).

Thanks for the fast replies, Delzaron and Einarr...

Yes. I know I'm just at the start. I stumbled into some of the underground area by accident, while doing Thieves Guild stuff in Riften, and ended up popping out at Falkreath. Also encountered the pale dark elf in Falkreath, who sold me into Simple Slavery on a single dialog line. I think that character might be from TitD...?

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

2 azenith derleth ? That's obvious, indeed.... I'll check.

No, I didn't say there were two of the same person. There are two NPCs in the farmhouse: Doran and Drelyn Derleth.

I'm still not sure if something is breaking my TitD install.

I have a sneaking suspicion that something from Dibella Sisterhood or Devious Stories might be conflicting with it somehow, or load-ordered wrong against it.

It's just after I got information about the symbol being a combination of an old Dunmer House and the Dwemer symbol for chaurus.

getstage aTID1Falmer says 50.

I tried setstage 60.

I got dialog with Frabbi, and a tip to go to Derleth farm.

I went to the farm, but Frabbi would not path anywhere near it.

I thought this was by design, but once I went inside, a conversation followed with Frabbi involved, but she was not present, and was still standing by the carriage outside Markarth.

In any case, I now have a journal entry telling me to Interrogate Whiterun citizens about Azenith Derleth.

I was able to complete that dialog without problems.

Then I went to the Azenith's workplace, where plenty happened, and everything seemed to work as intended.

I was glad to get rid of Frabbi, as she cramps my stealth skills.

After that I was back to interviewing all Dunmer in Windhelm.

That was when Sadri had info, but the first time (at this stage) when I spoke to him, he said he knew nothing.

On repeated questioning, I got a different dialog, and so on.

I'm guessing that this was by design?

I'm not sure I like that mechanic.

As in pretty much every Skyrim quest with an "interview everyone in X" step, you at least get an indication when you've finally hit the right person. 

So when it happens here, it's entirely unexpected. It's only because I was suspicious of dialog problems that I opened up dialog with Sadri again.

Otherwise I would have assumed he had nothing to say.

There are two dialog options that I saw, one is you can talk to Sadri, you claim to be with the city guard and he gives you some info.  The other is to talk to other citizens.  But talking to Sadri causes both to disappear.  Talking to him again didn't give me any extra dialog or info and so I just got stuck there.  I tried everything I could think of and could not get the quest to advance.

I wasn't using Simple Slavery in my play thru, nor either of the other mods you mentioned so I don't think its them.

If you want to have some fun and mindless mayhem, there's a certain key you can pickpocket (see my spoilers above).  There's definitely a number of ways you can sidetrack the quest and discover stuff you shouldn't (but we're adventurers so... :cool:).  Oh and if you're playing a female character, I'd very much recommend playing this with SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing for some extra twistedness.

Also if you don't also have Up From the Deeps you might want to add that before you get towards the end of this, there are tie-ins, plus its a very well done mod with its own story line (Delzaron really polished that one up).  I love a good story and both these mods are rich in that. :beer:

5 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing for some extra twistedness

I had that in at the start of this game, but it caused problems with MME, EC+ and ES, so I took it out. MME was never completely cured, so I just disabled it and moved on.

Now I'm seeing issues with MME connecting into the slave quests, but they weren't too problematic.

Not sure about EC+ though... Trying to do the mutator experiment subject slave task, and the get into the cage part not working. I go in, stand on the quest marker. Nothing happens. Maybe can setstage through this too.

... stepping through the stages from the console produced a conclusion ...

Did another task, and seem to be seeing ever increasing lag on TitD slave scripts.

Meet the Falmer, which I'd done a few times, took an age to say it was done, then when I got back to Daithe, it wasn't done, and debug said I was still doing the task. Using the debug dialogs to remove the task flag failed, leaving me in the task.

So I am stuck, and I can do Meet the Falmer over and over (and I seem to get something from it, because Talk to Hashep triggered), but that's the only thing I can do, and debug options don't clear it.

Before I was getting three options, now it's just the "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I think I need to abandon this path altogether. Go back to before I came to Ibn and leave TitD quest alone, then I can continue this game without wrecking it completely (lvl 37, and Thieves Guild stuff done, so it has a bit of play in it). 

Probably best to make a new game and new LO for TitD, stripped down to the minimum ... take out stuff like EC+ and ES that I thought would be good with it. I'm getting the feeling, that those mods, and MME would only work with careful record by record merge, if then. Take out SD+ too, which isn't doing anything useful, just putting in useless dialog options, and causing rapes that screw up the TitD quest scripts. I wouldn't be surprised if DCL causes issues too, as it also adds random rapes and other dialogs, if you let it.

Better to start again from Lvl 1, rather than bring a mid-level character into it. I left it too late to push into TitD this game, as I was enjoying vanilla too much.

The front page doesn't say anything about any popular LL mods causing problems, but there's clearly some serious overlap with TitD behaviours and MME, EC+, parts of DCL, SD+ and SL Parasites.

Also, LOOT put TitD pretty early in my LO, and my suspicion is it needs to be almost last.

Not quite sure about CD being a recommended mod. Maybe try putting CD in if I can get TitD working smoothly. Otherwise, it's just more to go wrong.

I think maybe the better way for TitD to have done all its freaky stuff was to rely on EC+, SD, MME, HP, and so on to do those jobs instead of trying to do reinvent the wheel. Sure it would be a few dependencies, but it's like they were made for the job, and it's trying to rewrite all of them. Maybe too much of a reach?

I love the ambiance of TitD, the Lovecraft lore, the soundscapes, the cavern interior, mutators, and so on. So much cool stuff here. I just think the front page could give a better clue what other mods to put or leave out, and some hints on getting load order right against popular LL mods.

An idea what level to start this would help too. I thought it might be too tough for a low level character to start it as a main-quest-replacement, but I haven't seen much combat at all, even if you do the initial startup quest, and don't just skip in using the status outside Helgen. It seems like starting at level 1 is best?

Another puzzle is what needs mod is this balanced for? Does it know what needs mod I'm using? The only reason I'm not dead of thirst is that I stole some bottles of mead, and have alcohol doesn't dehydrate in iNeed. There should be a needs compatible water source for both iNeed and RND as a patch or something, because the daily soup has you on perma-red warning for drink, and if you miss soup once, you have to find some liquid to steal (which is hard to find) or you're dead.

While this seems to want a needs mod to make sense of the motivations for slaves, there's no mention what mods to use on the front page, or which is best supported (if any).

Perhaps this info is available somewhere in some language other than English, but the LL page doesn't have it.

I'm curious what problems you were having between MME, EC+, ES+ and SL Parasites.  I've currently got all of them running in my game and not really noticing any problems other than two anomallies (one, for some reason MME is not detecting EC+ pregnancies, it should; and second ES+ is telling me it has registered every time I load a save game; but other than that everything seems to work and they're playing well together in my game).   Site mail me if you don't want to clutter up the Del's thread with off topic stuff.

I ran through TiD with a level 109, heavily armed and armored male character so...  LOL  It was still a lot of fun despite the bugs.  An I'm still itching to fix all those mesh misalignments and such, maybe rebuild some of the locations.  But yeah, its loaded with story, atmosphere, Lovecraft, lot of good stuff.

On the second conversation with Sadri, I ran into the same thing.  You talk to him once and then it does an "auto goodbye" which closes the dialog.  You have to activate him again to continue and finish getting the info from him.  That could be easily fixed by unticking that check box on that particular bit of dialog and then the whole thing should continue as a single conversation.

As I recall I had trouble with getting the quest to advance after talking to Hashep at one or two points, its likely in my last set of spoilers / notes. 

24 minutes ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I'm curious what problems you were having between MME, EC+, ES+ and SL Parasites.  I've currently got all of them running in my game and not really noticing any problems other than two anomallies (one, for some reason MME is not detecting EC+ pregnancies, it should; and second ES+ is telling me it has registered every time I load a save game; but other than that everything seems to work and they're playing well together in my game).   Site mail me if you don't want to clutter up the Del's thread with off topic stuff.

I ran through TiD with a level 109, heavily armed and armored male character so...  LOL  It was still a lot of fun despite the bugs.  An I'm still itching to fix all those mesh misalignments and such, maybe rebuild some of the locations.  But yeah, its loaded with story, atmosphere, Lovecraft, lot of good stuff.

On the second conversation with Sadri, I ran into the same thing.  You talk to him once and then it does an "auto goodbye" which closes the dialog.  You have to activate him again to continue and finish getting the info from him.  That could be easily fixed by unticking that check box on that particular bit of dialog and then the whole thing should continue as a single conversation.

As I recall I had trouble with getting the quest to advance after talking to Hashep at one or two points, its likely in my last set of spoilers / notes. 

Did you clean house? Level 109... yeesus! 0_0

At one point, yes.  Its in my first set of spoilers but long story short I got frustrated cause of some bugs.  But me being me I also noticed a certain key I could steal that opened a certain door and that allowed me to literally walk straight into Ibn, fully armed and equiped.  Whistled up some Dremora Lords and put the whole place to the sword.  Then after that bit of mindless mayhem and venting my frustrations I went back to a save point, reloaded and figured out how to advance the quest and play thru normally. 

So after that there I was with this very powerful guy pretending to go along with being a slave, and all his good gear is in storage with a Dremora Servant (from the Black Books) and knowing he could clobber the place at any time... but he's playing along to find out what's going on here til he's ready to make his move.  Only he ended up becoming a falmer and joining them.  That was kind of amusing as well.  In any event the high level character made it easier to play test everything, try stuff out and keep notes.  Which if you read my spoilers, there are a LOT of notes LOL (don't go blind at the wall of text)

2 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

At one point, yes.  Its in my first set of spoilers but long story short I got frustrated cause of some bugs.  But me being me I also noticed a certain key I could steal that opened a certain door and that allowed me to literally walk straight into Ibn, fully armed and equiped.  Whistled up some Dremora Lords and put the whole place to the sword.  Then after that bit of mindless mayhem and venting my frustrations I went back to a save point, reloaded and figured out how to advance the quest and play thru normally. 

So after that there I was with this very powerful guy pretending to go along with being a slave, and all his good gear is in storage with a Dremora Servant (from the Black Books) and knowing he could clobber the place at any time... but he's playing along to find out what's going on here til he's ready to make his move.  Only he ended up becoming a falmer and joining them.  That was kind of amusing as well.  In any event the high level character made it easier to play test everything, try stuff out and keep notes.  Which if you read my spoilers, there are a LOT of notes LOL (don't go blind at the wall of text)

Where are these spoilers? Is it a post or article somewhere?

While I really loved your FtD Mod sadly I have to say that TitD is an absolute mess. I played until the "Tunneling" quest and had to use the console a lot to even get there. But now I'm at a point where nothing works anymore. Daithe is standing in front of the slaves quarter, occasionally banging one of the slaves but isn't moving one inch to lead me to the quest destination. At this point your mod is more frustration than anything else. Solution: deleted mod at level 21 to start a fresh game. It's really sad, the idea is so promising and player slavery mods are mostly boring or broken, so I was hoping your take on it would be better. :cry:

21 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Where are these spoilers? Is it a post or article somewhere?

See my previous posts on the last couple of pages.  I put the "spoilers' in the hidden drop down tab.  Click on that and brace for a wall of text.  It kind of rambles a bit, they're my notes I kept in a text file while playing thru so most of it goes in the order I encountered stuff.